Chapter 65: Now You Listen To Me

"I'm fed up with her ruining my life. Because of that bitch my brother is now a lair, a thief, a jerk, and a hypocrite."

"What else can we do?" Rose asked.

"I have one more trick up my sleeve. I was thinking of talking to the counselors. Is about time they did their job."

"Yeah lets do it." Kaitlynn on ward me on.

"All right gang lets do it." I felt ready than ever.

Rose and Kaitlynn took the lead and we headed to the office. Even as I was determined to insist the counselors to listen to me, Inside I felt nervous and scared out of my life. As we got there the secretary eyed all of us.

"What do you want?" She asked in a non friendly tone.

"We have a problem." Rose spoke.

"Yes and its an emergency." My voice trembled.

"Fine let me check then." The secretary stood up and walked off.

Seconds passed by when she arrived.

"Go ahead then ladies."

In we went. Inside waiting for us in a small office were three counselors. All three ladies watched us carefully as we slowly entered.

"So what kind if problem do we have here?" One of them spoked.

"It's about a person. They are causing trouble for us." Rose confidently told them. "Everyday and with each day it is only causing more problem."

"And who is this person?" The other counselor asked.

"Her name is Ana." I finally spoked. 

I felt my whole jaw quiver and my palms start to sweat. I was starting to draw back from the plan but I remained strong. I wanted justice and if that was for me to speak, then speak will be.

"Ana Mata. And she is causing problems to me and my friends."

The three counselor's eyes were on me as I told them.

"How is this person causing trouble?" One of the counselor started to write in a piece of paper.

"She and her friends happen to talk behind our backs." Rose took the speaking. "We know when they keep talking about us. They keep watching us and we can hear them snicker in the back."

"Yeah they glare at us and start talking crap in Spanish when they don't know that we clearly understand Spanish." Kaitlynn jumped in.

"Have one of them tried physically to hurt one of ya'll?" The counselor asked.

"They've tried." I spoked. "A few weeks back I was leaving fourth period when one of them came out from the class next to me and called out if I wanted to fight. I just ignored her and pretended I didn't hear her. Though I knew it was clearly to me. I don't know their names but I'm a hundred percent sure that Ana has been poisoning their already spoiled heads. Its obvious when they speak of us. Not to mention that they are trying to mess with MY friends."

I've been known to be mute but when it comes to defend the people I care, I can be an open books full of words. I didn't know what moment I started to let the tears go but when they trailed down my cheeks, I knew I had the counselors attention. All three of them watched me carefully with sympathy in their eyes as I got in the detail with the real hatred.

"She was my friend." I confessed. "A big mistake. I never thought she would play dirty. Next thing I knew it she had my brother tangled in her messy game. She acts innocent but I swear she is the opposite. She cries only to make others fall for her. I've seen her. I know her. Yet no one believes and worst of all no one listens to me." My eyes trail to the wall and gets out of focus.

"Do your parents know?" One of the counselors asked.

"No one listens to me. Not even them." I sighed.

"Sad part that Steve used to be different. Thanks to her now he is a jerk." Rose pouted.

"This is serious." One of the counselor started to write slowly in her paper. "How long has this been going on?" She asked.

"Since the begging of the school year. My brother thinks I'm jealous because I don't have a boyfriend when really I don't care. All I care is for the bad to go and she is it." My voice starts to get angry. "I'm fed up with everything always going in her side. I want justice and for her to be put in her place."

"Not to mention she is older than him." Rose informed them.

"How old?" All three asked in unison.

"Almost three. Heck she is even older than me." I gritted my teeth.

"By a day." Rose added.

"I've tried many ways for someone to listen to me." My eyes locked with all three ladies. "No one listens. It would be great that someone at least hears me for once. I'm tired of being the quiet one always trying to fix problems. For once I wish someone can understand me." I try hard not to raise my voice.

"We understand." One of the counselor assured me. "Good thing you came to here. We will fix this problem."

My plan was going by greatly. Each second for me felt eternity but worth it. I know I was close and when that day arrives, me and my buddies will have an epic party. Something that will be unforgettable.

"We hope we solved some of your problem." All three ladies smiled as we left.

"Oh it will when she is gone from this life." I whisper it to my head.

Ana Mata was going to pay. She and her slut buddies will regret ever messing me and my friends.

"Alright gang." I smile as we start heading to class. "We are closer than ever."

"Don't worry Danni soon everything will change." Rose assured me.

"Yeah that bitch is gonna regret." Kaitlynn jumped in. "She and her buddies."

"Thanks guys. Thanks for the help." I smiled.

We did a group hug and headed to our separate ways.

Now this...these are real friends.