Chapter 73: Burn Bitch Burn

"Fools....all of you will pay....especially you." I pull out a igniter.

I wasn't meant to play with fire but just seeing the bright flames being lit up, made me smile.

"You thought I wouldn't find out. You were so dead wrong." I stared at the warming light and saw my own reflection in the orange-yellow flames.

"Danielle? What the devil are you doing?" My father's voice spoke from behind me.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. 

I swiftly turned back to see a very surprised father. Bet he wasn't expecting that. I quickly turned off the lighter and hid it behind my back.

"N-n-nothing father." I start to stutter. "It's for chemistry."

"You have physics this year."

"Err... is for a friend?" I lied.

I thought my lying stopped but I guess not.

"Danielle what are you hiding?" My father took a step forward while I took a step back.

"I-I- can explain."

Just then my father's phone rang. He quickly answered and walked off from my room.

Phew! Just the thought of my father ruining my plan almost made me want to cry. Before my father would come back I quickly threw everything in my bed and prepared the lighter once again.

Letters from the demons.

Or better yet A DEMON.

"Your presence is starting to bother me Ana Mata."

Anger pulsed through me just at the thought that they could fool me. Earlier that day I found another ring of mine missing. Somehow I ended up in my brother's room and searched through everything. I never found my ring but I did indeed find something that took the last patience I had left.

 I tried being bad but I can't. 

I try to be good but they won't let me.

I can't be anything because I'm starting to forget who I am in the first place.

Letter from a demon like I mentioned before. More like letters.