Chapter 94: Devil's Mask Revealed

How long has it taken for me to get rid of that pest from my brother's life?

How much have I been broken just because of a simple mistake?

How much time I've wasted on a revenge that simply took my whole life away?

That Ana has to be the biggest error I could have committed.

Through out my whole life I was the lone wolf and just when I thought I had a friend, that friend betrayed everything from me. Sometimes I wished I could be the shy girl who let things go bygone, now as I see myself in the mirror, I see someone else.

She smiles back at me with her dark green eyes and stares into my empty soul. She smirks but you can't tell what she thinks. Her mind is running but her heart is frozen. I stare back at myself at the beauty I see in front.

My how much I've changed.....

Just a few months back I was literally a freak but now there was confidence in myself and a radiant I never saw in myself.

Who could have guess the shy nerd girl could be someone the complete opposite?

Never in a million years I could see myself planning revenge, hating someone with all my heart and strength, becoming a detective, defending my family with teeth and claws, thinking the most bloodiest thing in life, and laughing at the ones that cries.

But it happened.

Those million years actually came true.

I couldn't believe why I was so insecure about myself all this time.

Why I let fear control me.

Why I let people use me.

Why I let myself get put down.

All this time I had a dark Danielle in me. By Dark I don't mean evil. I mean hidden from knowledge; mysterious. So many things were hidden from me and little by little I started to unmask the evil surrounding me. Even with my other side which was shyness, the dark side of me gave me the mysterious touch.  Little is known about me and here I am.....

My whole life revealed.

"Danielle can you help me?" My brother asked.

Help? Since when does he needs my help?

Ever since that she-devil came to his life, He hasn't spoken to me since. Now in front of me I had my brother talking to me. I smiled back at him and nodded. I would never give my back to my brother. Even if he made the horrible mistake of bringing Ana to his life.

"Lets see I need paint, cardboard, oh and I need your glitter."

"Glitter?" I laugh. "What for? Your making a stadium not a unicorn stable."

"Hey I like glitter okay. It makes it look shiny and stuff."

"Stuff?" I cock an eyebrow.

"It's a man thing. You wouldn't understand."

"Whatever you say captain." I rolled my eyes and looked for all the supplies.

6 hours of non stop work and finally we were finished.

"That my dear brother is a A++++++. So good consider it as 100.1% greatly."

"I don't think that is such a thing but thanks for the help." He smiled.

"I missed you." I randomly spoke my thoughts out loud.

"What do you mean? I've always been here." He sat down on a stool.