Chapter 92: Danielle And Fire

"Danni!!!!!!!!"

"Oh no." I stand there as a swarm of kids run to me.

"Ashley stop fighting with Giselle please share." I raise my voice over the massive outpouring of children. "Diego careful with Albert. Gerald I'm over here." One cries for me to carry him. "I'm missing a child. Where is Bella?" I turn around only to be grasp by the leg by Bella. "Albert over here." I carry Albert and Gerald while also dragging Bella with my leg.

"Bet I'm heavier." My nephew Diego tugs on my sleeve.

"Heck yeah you are. Now help me drag your sister away from my leg." I point with my eyes.

"Hey I want to play with Danielle!" Ashley starts to cry.

"How about sharing me?" I suggest.

Of course children never listen. They start to fight among themselves.

"Hey she is my aunt." Diego crosses his arms.

"Ma. Ma. Ma." Gerald pokes my neck.

"I want to play too!" Giselle whines.

"Yeah!" Albert starts to giggle like crazy.

"Hey you are hogging her." Ashley complained.

"Catch me if you can!" Bella squeals and runs off.

Next thing I knew it all the children were after Bella expecting me to chase after them.

"Rawr!" I sneered and chased after them.

"Run!" They all screamed and ran outside of the house.

I was right behind Albert when suddenly....

Buzzzzzzz

"Now who the devil will send my mother a message?" My mother's phone vibrated in my pocket.

I pulled out my mother's phone and stared at the screen. Funny how it was from an unknown number. No one and absolutely no one knew my mother's phone number. Well with the exception of my sister Nancy and my cousin Karla. Other than them no one and including me knew the existence of the number. I stop in my tracks and quickly vanish into a room. I lock myself in Diego's room and open the lock screen.

"Hey where she go?" I hear Diego and the rest looking for me.

'Hey Steve it's Ana :)."

"Bitch!" I growl under my breath.

How in the freaking world she get my mother's phone number???????

From all the people she was the least I expected.

And the least I wanted.

"Maybe she is in here?" I hear one of the kids speak.

Oh crap!

I dive under his bed as the doorknob slowly twisted and turn.

"Danni?" They all whisper and look around.

The game of tag quickly turned into a game of hide'n'seek.

And I was the hider being seeked by six children.

'What the hell do you think you are doing?!' I texted to her.

The only reason I had my mother's phone in the first place was because my own mother told me I could play my games. Besides like the saying goes , "Mi casa tu casa." My mother and I had that moto with us and so her phone was my phone. MINE. Note that Steve was never mentioned in this. As I see the text light up my face, dead anger rushes through my veins. That fool gave my mother's number to that bitch. And to think they supposedly broke up.