Chapter 64: Next Move

12 years later~

After the many years I had to put up with, here I was once again struggling to make my life one and only. I held up the picture of Ana and Steve and showed it to my father. His eyes went dark when he saw the picture I printed out.

"That..." I pointed to Ana's filthy neck. "Is MY necklace."

"Are you sure?" My father asked.

"Yes. I swear I know it is mine."

"Where did you get this picture?" My father eyed the photo with disgust.

"Facebook." I firmly replied. "This proves you that all that I'm telling you is no lie. Don't believe me? I can get more proof where that came from."

"No need. I believe you." My father folded the picture and stuffed it in his wallet. "This he will need to explain. Even better I think I need to have a lovely talk with that thing."

A huge smile formed in my face. For once I felt that I was listened. I was just a mere distance away just to have justice.

Justice wish I so desired more than anything.

"This will remain in private between you and me. Though may I have to add, I am very impressed with your detective skills." My father chuckled.

"With determination I can do anything."

And revenge....

Just a little bit more till I have her licking up the floor with her filthy mistakes. And bow down to me for she who messes with me, cleans up.

Now all I had to do next is to have a lovely talk with the big ears. I was going to do all it took for me to have all the support I could. Even if it meant talking to the counselors of the school.