Chapter 62: Hi I'm Bully

I never told my mother my traumatic experience. For me that was too close to be call safe. Next thing I knew it, I became mute. There was no way I was going to talk to anybody nor even dare look at a stranger. For seventeen years I never took a step again in a bus ever again. I didn't want that fear to ever happen to me again. From that moment on my mother drove me to school and I tried to be invisible in school as much as I could. Somehow I felt that someone was watching me everywhere I went. 

Silently watching me.

Every time I would walk in the hallways with my other classmates I could feel one of the big kids always watching me when they walked by. Even so I went to school for three weeks, I never got rid of that feeling that he or someone else would grab me by surprise.

The best day in my life was when my parents decided it was time to move. I never liked moving to apartment to apartment but for the first time this move was going to be different. I was going to have an actual home. A house.Next thing I knew it, we left the city and head out to the country.

A white house with a light blue door awaited for us. The moment my family and I entered inside our new place, I had a relief. I finally felt far away from one of my fears. I thought my fear would end but I was wrong. Fears after fears I meet many more. 

Not to mention I became one myself.

September 6, 2006~

First day of school in a new place was actually pretty okay. The moment I took step inside my classroom, everyone wanted to be friends with the new student. 

Well all the guys that is.

For the first time I felt my heart jump and a smile to form. The first thing my eyes trailed to was to a boy sitting right by the door. 

And Jesus was he cute!

Literally. His name was Jesus and the moment he smiled at me, I knew we were going to be best of best friends.

And wow did it come true.

First grade was the best year of school for me. Sure I had the glares of the girls and a few mean comments, but I never let those bother me. Not only did I have the cute guy but I also had two more friends that were like brothers to me. Austin, David, and Jesus joined me in my journey till slowly one by one, they started to leave me. I never knew why but later in the years I figured out the problem.

And it was no other than me.

Second grade Austin moved and in third grade Jesus ended up with a different teacher. Even so we were still friends, it was different now. He had new friends and all I had left of my buddies was only David. The moment I started hating school was when I met bully in third grade. Bully changed me and slowly I was pushing people away that could have been my friends.