Chapter 15: I'm Not The Jealous Type. Am I?

"HEY JOE!"

My head instantly turned to the direction a girl's voice yelled across from the hallway. Just a distance from me I could see Joe with a red headed chick.

"Hey." He replied.

I remained hidden in the crowd of people as I silently watched every move. The girl got closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

I would think since he is my boyfriend  he would probably step away from her, but to my dismay I was wrong. Instead he responded her back by giving her a tight hug. To my disappointment he seemed to have enjoyed her hug.

I clenched my jaw and decided to get to class quick before he finds me spying. To be honest I wasn't spying it just happened that I looked up. I sped my walking and walked past them. His smile faded as  he saw me walk away.

"Hey Danielle where are you going?" He caught up to me.

"Class." I replied dryly.

"Which?"

"Spanish." I kept on walking without slowing my pace.

"Hey what's the rush?" He grabbed my arm gently.

"Nothing." I rose my head high. "I just need to get to class do you mind?"

"Well let me take you then." He grabbed my hand and started to drag me to class. His fingers intertwined with mine. For the first time I had a good grip  of his hand.

He took me outside to the portables where my classroom was. Outside was chilly and windy but I didn't mind somehow I felt warm.

"So what's the problem?" He rose an eyebrow as he still dragged me.

"I got none." I started to breathe hard trying to catch my breath.

"Now you know how I feel when you drag me." He chuckled.

I tried to smile back but I was still angry about seeing him with the red headed chick. He caught my expression and held my hand tight.

"Who was the red head?" I pretend to act like it didn't bother me.

"Oh her. She's Abby my friend."

"Oh so she has a name." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you jealous?" He smirked.

"What? No! I-I just wanted to know that's all." I crossed my arms.

"Well if I didn't know you better I think you're jealous. Don't worry I only have eyes for you." He winked and gave me a sideway hug before leaving to his class. I stood in my spot as I gave a huff of annoyance.

How can he be so calm?

I walked into class and took my seat. I don't consider myself a jealous type of person its just....

I took out my journal and started to write on it.

'I just don't want to lose him.'