Chapter 25: #WTF (Part 1)

Sometimes being invisible is a choice I wish it was true. No one will see the damage I suffer or my simple life of being a hypocrite. It's not my fault but it's the way people make me to be. I want to change but my walls are too tall for me to jump. Being me is not simple yet lovable but life has the weirdest plans to make a story unbelievable.

                                                                                     ********

August 23, 2015~

I was planning on to make a great entrance on the first day of school but everything changed when I froze in the doorway. Everyone walked right passed me as I stood there like a zombie watching its step. I was somehow lost in this known place. I was looking for a very familiar someone but that someone never was seen. I took my first step and slowly made my way in. Everyone absolutely changed. I felt like the only person strange compare to the others. I ignored the feeling and made my not so great entrance. I headed my way to the main gym to get my schedule when my shoulder bumped into someone.

"Sorry." The person apologized.

I looked up only to see no other than Joe. He didn't even look at me, instead he apologized and walked off with his friends, not realizing who I was. I remained frigid in place trying to progress what just happened. To say I felt hurt...I felt forgotten.

                                                                           *******

"Have you seen him today?" My friend Merlyn asked me once I got my schedule.

"I think...I did." I inactively stared at the floor as we walked to our first period class.

"Darn we have no classes together." She grabbed my schedule, completely ignoring my trance.

"Darn." I sighed.

"Was that sarcasm? Danielle? HELLOO?" She started to shake my shoulders.

"Huh? Wait! What?"

"Is something wrong?" She rose an eyebrow.

"Not yet. I might regret it sooner or later but I'll do it."

"What are you talking about?"

I spun around to face her. Something lit up in my head.

"Be right back." Without waiting to hear more I dashed down the hallways towards the office till I stood below a door.  

STUDENT OFFICE.

                                                                           *******

"Danielle Valladares." I looked up to see the secretary call my name. I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed my way in into a room.

"Hello." A lady smiled from inside.

"Hi." I nervously  took my seat and cleared my throat as the lady closed the door and took her seat.

"So tell me Danielle what brings you here to my office? It must be urgent since you missed your first period."