Chapter 100: Beginning Yet End

"Danielle?"

"Here." I rose my hand and smiled.

The teacher nodded and smiled back.

Of course they would smile back at me. Heck I'm no longer invisible.

Instead of being the outcast like I always been, I was surrounded by friendly people. People who wanted to be my friends or simply people who just had to know what happened to Danielle.

Yep.

I've changed.

And boy am I proud I did.

Senior year already and for me I was just only starting. With a flip of hair here and a smile there, who would have guessed the shy girl could be the friendliest person in the whole highschool?

Even the people who I hate received my smiles.

Including Ana.

How I enjoy rubbing in her face the new me.

I pulled out my journal and gave a quick scan to my old entries. Tears, fears, and the incredible amount of hate was written in every single page. I placed the tip of my pen to my lip and smirked. With a glance to my side I started to write my latest entry.

'Just watch world, I'm just beginning to shine. Shy? No more. Scared? Not at all. Mute? Ha! I speak a thousand words per seconds.'

I look up from my writing and stared up at the ceiling. My....how time passes by. Just a few years back I was so different from now.

From the shy girl, to the rebel violent one, all the way to now.

What am I now?

I'm Danielle. What more is there to know?

To my friends I'm willing to help them in danger and to my family I will defend them with teeth and claws.

'I may have started my story but my ending is still yet to know.'

Who knows maybe there might be another lovely mistake.

Maybe not the so much the mistake though.

"Danielle?"

I hid away my journal and smile at the call of my lovely name.

"Yes?"

A/N: And I'm done yay! A big special thanks to my buddies that I'm really proud to call them my friends....

_Bubble_Tea

Tara676

YoItsMeAlisha

AngBbg84

And a whole chunk of many more people who gave me their votes and all of their lovely comments. This story meant so much for me since it was all for real. All your votes and comments mean the world to me :) You guys are awesome! :D

*************