Chapter 2- Destiny Ninja is in My School

*Ally's POV*

I woke up early for the first time in a while and this time... AS I was getting ready for school, I was playing destiny ninja.

"Gotta hurry! Ah, my books!" I stumbled around trying to multitask and rand out the door after grabbing my textbooks.

I hopped onto the next bus and took a load off on the seat. "Man... What a rough day so far..." I whispered to myself. The bus finally reached school and I rushed inside. I ran to my classroom where Mr. Mellow was.

"M-Mr... Mellow... I'm on... Time...!" I say and drag myself to my seat. "Good job. Now I can restart the days your late. I hope you aren't as much this time." Mr. Mellow said with a smile.

"As do I... So, what about those new students."
"Lucky you. You get to miss out on a bit of class to show them around. They will be here shortly after school starts."
"Oh, okay."

The bell rings and I quickly took my seat. Sakura walks through the door. When she sees me she rushed over to me. "Your actually on time today?"
"You sound a little too surprised..."

We both take our seats and she whispers in my ear "I hear there are hot guys coming to our school."
"Is that so?"
"Why don't you care about hot guys?"
"they aren't anime. Their real. I don't live reality, remember?"
"yeah yeah... I hope I'm showing them around...!"

I look around then face her "actually... I'm showing them around..."
"What...? Your so lucky... I haven't gotten a chance to show anyone around yet..."
"Maybe you will one day."
"Ha, 'maybe one day'?"
"Sorry...! I didn't mean it like that."
"I know. I'm kidding."

She said sticking out her tongue. I giggle and faced the front again. Mr. Mellow was taking attendance and called on everyone. After that was finished we heard a knock on the door and our attention turned there as the teacher opened the door.

Nine boys walked into the room. I feel like I know them... But from where? I give up, too much work.

I put my elbow on my desk and set my cheek in my palm giving a bored expression.

"The boys will introduce themselves later... Now... Ally!" Mr. Mellow calls on me and I stand up walking up to the front. Some girls glare at me as I walked by.

I guess I understand why... 'Why does she get to show around the new guys? It's not like they will look at her anyways.' That's what they are probably thinking. Really, in class... I'm nothing more than trash. A piece of garbage.

I approached everyone and the teacher lead us outside. After closing the door I could hear people talking.

"Why does that thing get to show them around?"
"Anyone else would be better off showing them around!"
"Its not like that freak will get a boyfriend anytime soon!"

As I thought... The teacher told the new students to introduce themselves.

"I'm Enya."
"I'm Hyosuke!"
"I'm Kazemasa."
"... Mizuki."
"I'm Sohma."
"I'm Hyuga."
"I'm Benkei."
"I'm Goyo."
"And I'm Yoshitsune."

I yelled out "what!?" Everyone looked at me startled and I covered my mouth. I could even hear the classroom grow quiet.

"Sorry..." I said blushing a deep red. Goyo laughs "haha! She's so cute!" Hyuga sighed with his hand on his face. "Goyo, this isn't the time or place for that... Hold back a little why don't you?"

Mr. Mellow turned his attention to me. "I'll count on you to show them around. Take them everywhere in the school alright?"
"Roger that..." I sighed and put my hands behind my head.

He gave me a sigh and went back to the room. I turned around and faced the guys. I found myself blushing again as I pointed down the hall. "Let's start from the library..."

We walked along the halls on our way to the library and Enya speaks up.

"Your name was... Ally right?"
"Yeah, what is it Enya?"
"Hey, you catch onto names easily!" Hyosuke said impressed. I shook my head "actually I'm bad with names."

"Try guessing all our names again." Enya said as we stood in front of the library door. "Enya, Hyosuke, Hyuga, Kazemasa, Mizuki, Sohma, Goyo, Benkei, and Yoshitsune."

I looked back at everyone as I said their names and they were speechless. "What?" I asked
"You got it all right. No one gets it that easily." Sohma said and I mumbled.

"That's because..."
"Huh?"
"Oh... Nothing...!"

That's because your from Destiny Ninja.

~ to be continued ~