Chapter 34- Nine Too Many

*Enya's POV*

My lips slowly left Ally's and she was blushing madly. "Wh-wh-why did you kiss me!?" She asked and we continued to dance. "You still didn't clue in?" I asked.

"Enya, your confusing me."
"Ally."
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"H-huh!? Y-you!?"
"For a long time now, I've been in love with you."
"Enya--"

She was cut off my Hyosuke running in and stealing her away from my grasp. I sigh and I walk back over to the others.

*Hyosuke's POV*

I saw Ally and Enya dancing so I jumped in and stole her away. We began dancing and she was flushed. "What's the matter, Ally?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing I'm fine. Why are you here, Hyosuke?"
"I wanted to dance with you!"
"That makes me happy to hear." She said smiling. "What were you and Enya talking about?" I asked.

She went red. "N-nothing much!"
"Your beet red!"
"Am not!"
"Are too! Your redder than Benkei when he gets nervous!"
"Ugh..."
"What are you hiding?"
"It's nothing..."
"If you don't tell me, it'll bring me to drastic measures."
"I won't tell you, no matter what!"

I sigh and stroked her hair, leaning in towards her. Her eyes opened wide just before I planted my lips on here and closed my eyes.

*Ally's POV*

What... What's wrong with everyone today!? My heart thumped against my chest and Hyosuke pulled away from me.

"I love you, Ally." Hyosuke said in a serious tone. "Again..." I mumbled.

"Huh?"
"Enya... Just kissed me and told me the same thing before you cut in..."
"Wha!? What did you say to him!?"
"I couldn't say anything!"

Again... Someone else stole me away.

*Goyo's POV*

I saw Hyosuke kiss Ally and I made my way over to them, then stole her away.

"Goyo...?" She asked and I smiled "the one and only!" I said and moved my hand off her hips and onto her butt. In reflex, she closed the space in between us, glaring with red cheeks.

I chuckled and she moved my hand up again and continued to dance. "I saw Hyosuke kiss you."
"D-did you? What about Enya?" She asked.

"Wait, Enya kissed you too?"
"Y-yeah..."
"That sly dog! What did they say to you?"
"After the kiss? They both said... They loved me... I can't answer anything when people keep coming along an--"

I cut her off with a kiss. I made it short but made sure my feelings got through. "Goyo!" She called out to me as I push her towards Mizuki.

*Mizuki's POV*

Goyo shoved Ally over towards me and walked away. I caught her hand and pulled her close. "Mizuki?" She asked and looked up at me. "Are we making it short?"
"Ma-making what short?"
"Getting our feelings passed with a kiss."

She burned even redder. "You too!?" She asked and I didn't reply with words but a single kiss. I pulled away and turned her around to face Hyuga.

*Hyuga's POV*

Mizuki turns Ally around and walks away. I walk up to her and we start dancing. "Your actually putting up with this?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes, but that's because you would all hunt me down anyways..."
"That is true... We can be persistent."

I smirked and kissed her. "Hyuga too!?" She asked and I grimaced. "Your so dense! Can't you see we all love you!? And why are you making me out as if I can't fall in love!?" I yelled and turned her around and shoved her to Benkei. "Good luck with the rest." I said and walked away.

*Benkei's POV*

I gently grabbed Ally's hand as Hyuga roughly pushed her over. "Benkei..." She looked up at me. She looked like she could break if you hold onto her too tight, like glass. She stared at her hand in mine.

"Am I doing it wrong?" I asked worried. She shook her head and smiled. "No. Nothing like that. I was just admiring your hands. Sorry." She said and I blushed a deep deep red.

With my hand grasping hers and her waist, I pushed my lips against hers and quickly pulled back, embarrassed.

"S-Sohma is waiting for you!" I say and turn her towards Sohma.

*Sohma's POV*

I walked over to Ally and poked her cheek. "Your super red!"
"It's hot in here..." She said and pulled at her dress. I laughed and we started dancing. "Your aware right?"
"Aware...? Oh!" She turned even redder somehow and stumbled over her feet.

I caught her by the waist and my lips found hers. I set her up and then pulled my lips away from hers. I backed up and pointed at Kazemasa.

*Kazemasa's POV*

Once Sohma pointed me out she walked over. I noticed all the guys were leaning against the wall. They were watching since Ally was stolen away from Enya.

We started to dance with a short distance. I held her closer to close of some of the space and look down at her as she looks up at me.

I started to lower my head to her and she squeezed her eyes shut. My lips pressed against hers with passion and I lead her over to Yoshitsune.

*Yoshitsune's POV*

Kazemasa walks Ally over to me and then leaves. "Let's skip the dance and go to the only thing I want right now." I said and kissed her. Her eyes were shut tightly and I slowly lowered my eye lids.

*Ally's POV*

Yoshitsune pulled his lips off of mine and all these things were scattering through my brain.

Is this a dream?

Things like this don't happen on a regular basis.

This isn't just one too many...

This is nine too many.

~ To Be Continued ~

Sorry for piling that all into one chapter but I didn't know what else to do! I'm sorry!

Anyways, the endings will be coming up soon!

There will be ending 'parts' for each character so the story will continue a little longer for those who really enjoy this story!

~ Jessica Lalonde