Kazemasa: Chapter 5- Enya's Giant Ego

*Ally's POV*

I felt him tense up as I kissed him. It was a short yet sweet kiss.  I slowly pull away from him, only to look at his confused face. "You look at me like that even though you kissed me twice?" I ask giggling as he sets me down.

I look at him as he hides his red face with his hand and after he glances down at me.

Should I just tell him that I love him...? He needs to know this before he gets another thing misunderstood!

I take a breath. "... I love you, Kaz--!?" I was cut off by his lips roughly locking with mine. It was so sudden that it took my breath away and I struggled for air. Even so, I close my eyes and cling to him with all my might.

After a little while he releases me and I gasp for air. "Ally... Can you promise me that what you just told me was not a lie?" He asked and I look up at him. "Of course it wasn't a lie! I meant what I said!"

He smiled at my words and took my hand in his. "Let's go back to the classroom." He said and I nod. We walk back hand in hand and I had a smile stuck on my face, along with rosy red cheeks.

When we walked through the door everyone looked at us and their gazes shot down to our hands. "What!? Are you two a thing!?" Hyosuke asked and they all got a little crazy. "U-ummm... K-k-Kazemasa...?" I ask nervously. "Did we not confirm if we were with that last kiss?" He asked completely ignoring everyone else.

I burned up and cover my mouth. "Kazemasa... You dog!" Enya laughed but everyone else seemed a little more upset. "Dammit! This means war you basterd!" Hyuga said but was faintly smiling. "Mind telling me some of your secrets, Kazemasa?" Goyo asked jokingly. Unlike them Mizuki seemed completely serious.

"... Lucky." He muttered and everyone looked at him. "Wow, Mizuki... That was pretty bold, even for you." Sohma said and Mizuki rolled his eyes and turned his back.

Enya slid over to me with a devilish look. "He may be good but I be he isn't as good of a kisser as I am!" I glare at him.

"You and your giant ego..."
"Huh!?"
"He's a way better kisser than you."
"Wanna bet?"
"No."
"But--"
"Never."
"I was--"
"Get lost."
"Let me finish a sentence!"

Everyone laughed and we went back to the gym. That's when I realized Kazemasa's bed was already placed beside me.

Everyone crawls into bed and falls asleep.

Kazemasa and I both...

Fell asleep hand in hand.

~ To Be Continued ~

Next up will not be Kazemasa's story but a Christmas Special. Hopefully I can release it by tomorrow! Have a good day/night everyone! ❤️