Sohma: Chapter 3- Its My Dream

*Ally's POV*

There was no way I could sleep like this! I'm in the same bed as my crush! I laid on the edge of the bed on my side. I look over at the clock. 12:52am.

My heart was racing as we both laid there. Is he asleep? I hope he is. He needs rest. It was a long day. I think to myself.

I need sleep too... But why did I seem so comfortable on the bus but not here!? I questioned myself.

"Ally?" Sohma called out to me. I flinch. "Y-yes?" I replied.

"Why are you on the edge of the bed?"
"I-I... U-uh... It's... C-comfortable."
"So how are still awake if it's comfortable?"
"Well... Why are you awake?"
"Because I know you were awake. Tell me why you can't sleep."

He said and flicked on the lights.

I look over at the clock again. 1:12am. I sighed and buried myself under the blankets. "I don't wanna talk about it..." I say and I felt him come closer to me. I try to get farther away but I end up crashing down to the ground.

"Ally!?" He says and looks down at me from the bed. "I-I'm fine. Let's just sleep." I say and he hesitantly flicks off yeah lights.

I end up looking at the clock for a while. 1:36am. Sohma calls out to me again. "Ally."
"Yes?"
"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"
"I..."
"Or do you not trust me?"

I clench my fists and raise my voice a little.

"Of course I trust you...!"
"Then, why aren't you telling me the truth?"
"It's something... That I can't tell anyone yet..."
"Are you unsure about something?"
"No."
"Are you moving again?"
"No."
"Are you pregnant?"
"What!? No!"

He laughed. A tear fell from my eye and once it fell, more continued to drain from my eyes.

The light flicked on again and I tried to hold them back. Sohma turned me to look at him and his eyes opened in surprise.

"What's wrong!? Why are you crying!?" He asked and I took a deep breath. "Sohma... I don't know what to do...!" I started crying even harder. He sat me up and held me close.

*Sohma's POV*

I held her close and I realized this was like what was in my dream. I remembered that I hugged her tightly when she was crying and I told her I loved her... Then she told me she loved me back.

That was one of the best dreams I ever had. I never wanted to wake up from it. I took a breath.

"Ally... I love you..." I whispered and I felt her cry harder than before. "I-I... I love you too, Sohma!" She said and I quickly pulled her back. I looked at her surprised. "You do?"
"Yes...! I love you...! I wanted to tell you but--mmph!" I couldn't hold back my happiness and I kissed her so hard she fell backwards onto the bed.

"Ally..." I whispered and she blushed madly. "I think I can sleep now that I told you..." She said and I smiled. "Alright. Goodnight."

I turned out the lights and we both crawled under the blankets. She no longer slept on the edge but closer to middle. Closer to me.

I smiled. Ten minuets passed and I whispered her name. "Ally...?"

No response.

That's what was stressing her? What a silly girl. I smiled and drifted off into sleep.

*Ally's POV*

When I woke up Sohma was holding me close and smiling at me. "How long have you been awake!?" I asked "Not long." He smirked. "I think your lying..." I mumbled and tried to get up.

"Sohma? You can let go now." I say and he chuckles. "I can't. Not without a good morning kiss."
"A what!?"
"Kiss me, Ally!" He said and pulled me closer. "Ah... F-fine!" I say and build up the courage to kiss him.

It was soft but long. I pulled away and he let go. "Now I know today is going to be worth it." He said and walked into the bathroom.

That guy... I smiled and got ready to continue the field trip.

Sohma and I walked out of the room and we met up with the guys in the hallway. Enya walks over and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful." He said and Sohma quickly pulled me by the arm and wrapped his arms around me.. "Sorry. She's mine." He said and they all widened their eyes and then sighed.

"Lucky basterd..." They sighed and I blushed.

"What happened on that bed last night?"

Goyo asked teasingly.

Everyone laughed.

~ To Be Continued ~