Chapter 15- Animal Crisist

*Ally's POV*

I ended up continuing to think about how strange I have been feeling as I looked into the water.

Someone tapped me on my back which startled me. I spun around and my tail slapped Benkei who sat beside me across the face and I fell into the lake.

The memories returned to me as I felt the coldness of the water rush past my body. The terrible memories... Since it was shallow I pulled my face back up to surface. I looked down at the water sadly then looked up to see the rest if the guys.

"You didn't have to scare her." Mizuki said and Hyuga sighed "I didn't mean to, she was jumpy."

Shaking I stood up and looked at Benkei. "Sorry, my tail hit you when I fell in..." I apologized and he smiled. "It's okay. It's not your fault."

Unstable, I walked out of the water and Yoshitsune and Goyo helped me out of the water. "Your shaking... Are you alright?" Enya asked after I sat down.

"I'm fine." I replied looking at the water with no emotion. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped and then looked back. Yoshitsune stood there and asked

"Why are you lying to us?"
"Pardon?"
"Your not fine. It's obvious. Did something happen?"
"I... I'm just... Not good with water."

Hyosuke crossed his arms and glared at Hyuga. "Way to go! You made her uncomfortable around us!"
"I didn't do anything, brat."
"There are better ways to get her attention than scaring the crap out of her!"
"Stop yelling. Your annoying."

I quickly stood up. "It's not his fault Hyosuke...! Please don't blame him. I'm the one who fell into the lake." I said and they quieted down.

"Let's get guy home. You will catch a cold." Kazemasa says and we all head back to my place.

A couple hours went by since we got home and I had fallen asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to something brushing up against my face.

"Mmm..." I groan and I softly brush it away. Right after, I felt it come back.

What is it anyways? I can't see a thing. I thought to myself and softly felt it with my hands. It's soft and fuzzy... I heard a groan as I played around with it. A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me off the couch. I hit the floor with a thud and someone was now laying on top of me.

"My tail... Is sensitive, Ally..." That voice... Goyo!? He sounds like he's still half asleep though...

As soon as I thought that, his face lowered to the floor and felt his breath against my neck. "Eek!" I screamed in surprise. Not a moment later the light turned on.

Hyosuke stood there looking rather angry. A couple seconds pass and he looked even angrier. I look over at the ground at the guys were also staring at me. I was about to ask for help when Benkei got up and grabbed Goyo's collar and dragged him out.

"Are you okay?" Hyosuke asked no longer looking angry. "Yeah, thanks. Sorry for waking you guys up." I said sitting back on the couch. "It's fine. We will make sure your not attacked in your sleep again." Sohma said and Benkei walked back in.

"Where's Goyo?" I asked and then Goyo stumbled inside. "So mean! You would leave me outside in the middle of the street!"

Everyone laughed.

Tomorrow is just another day.

~ to be continued ~