Yoshitsune: Chapter 6- The plan

*Ally's POV*

-Later At Lunch-

"Hm? A trip?" I ask and Yoshitsune nods. "It's almost winter break. I want to take you on a trip for Christmas." He says and I blush. "where would we go? And how would we get there?"

"There's a ski hill about 5 hours away from here. It has a fancy restaurant and a five star hotel. As for how we get there... Ally I'm 17."
"17!? I didn't know that!"
"We didn't really say what age we were did we? I guess you probably assumed that I was the same age as you from being in he same class."

"Wait, if I'm 16 and your 17... Doesn't that mean that you were held back a grade?" I asked. "Uh... Yeah..."
"Did everyone get held back a grade?"
"No I'm older than them."
"I see... Anyways back on topic. So you've got everything planned out?"
"Yeah."
"When will we leave?"
"Two days after winter break starts. We should get there on Christmas Eve."

I smile. "I look forward to it!"

"What are you two up to? Lovey chat? Ally's totally red." Enya asked while everyone walked over with their lunch. "I am!?" I ask and cover my face. "Aw man... Yoshitsune your so lucky to have a cute girlfriend..." Goyo sighed. "Cute?" I asked and he nodded. "Your totally cute!"

I sigh and take a bite of my food. "... What were you guys talking about?" Mizuki asked and Yoshitsune explained with a smile.

"You guys are going on a trip alone!?" Hyosuke asked and I blink. "What's wrong with being alone with Yoshitsune?"

Hyosuke leans over to my ear and whispers "He's a bit perverted."
"Wait what?" I ask and Kazemasa puts his hand to his head, being the only one that heard him.

Hyosuke smiles and starts to eat. I sigh and continue eating silently.

Two weeks passed and Yoshitsune and I were leaving for the trip. He pulled up in a car I never knew he owned. I get in and we begin to travel. "So, what day are we leaving to go back home?" I ask him who had his eyes fixated on the road.

"Boxing Day I believe."
"I'm so excited! I haven't been to many places because I couldn't travel with my parents or friends."
"I think we should go for lots of trips then. Let's make some memories."
"Yeah!"

I couldn't help but think about what Hyosuke said. 'He's a bit perverted.' I glance over at Yoshitsune again and suddenly got nervous.

Stop that! He won't do anything! Hyosuke is just goofing around like usual!

I think...

~ To Be Continued ~