Chapter 24- Love Sick

*Benkei's POV*

Ally ended up falling asleep after finishing what was on her tray. I softly stroked her cheek and blushed as I looked at her sleeping face. I picked up the tray and quietly left the room.

I walked into the living room where everyone was gathered.

"So left me get this straight... We ALL kissed Ally!" Hyosuke asked almost jumping out of his seat. "Well... All but..." Yoshitsune said and they all looked over at me.

"I-I..." I stuttered and Enya slouched "you didn't..."
"I... Did..."
"Ally must be really confused." Sohma added. "Being kissed my 9 men in one week. That is pretty confusing." Hyuga said and Goyo corrected him. "Actually... She was kissed by more than 9 times. She was working at a kissing booth and had a pretty long line up."

Everything went silent. "But did they actually have feelings for her?" Mizuki asked. We all looked at him shocked. "You have feelings for her, Mizuki?" Kazemasa asked and Mizuki blushed a little and nodded.

"It's going to rain..." Sohma said and we all laughed. "Wait so... Do we all have feelings for her?" Yoshitsune asked and we all looked around blushing.

"Do you think she knows?" I asked and we all shrugged. "This might be too soon for her to know." Goyo said and Hyuga sneered "and kissing isn't?"
"Good point..." Kazemasa said and we all sat around in silence for a while.

The door to Ally's room opened and she wobbled out wrapped in a blanket shivering. "What's the matter, Ally?" Sohma asked and she grew red.

Uh oh... Did she hear us talking!? I worried. "C-can someone... W-warm me up...?" She said and then pulled the blanket over her mouth.

"That... Was seriously adorable!" Goyo said and everyone's cheeks turned red. She walked downstairs still shaking and walked over to everyone.

Enya held out his arms and said "Goyo and I can warm you up." Goyo also held out his arms and I quickly stopped her. "Do you really think thy won't do anything you!? I wouldn't trust them, if I were you." She quickly got away from them and Enya and Goyo both pouted.

"C-can you then, Benkei...?" She asked and I smiled. "Of course. Come here." I said and pat my lap for her to sit down. She came over and covered our bodies with the blanket as I wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head down on my chest and they guys gave me jealous looks.

"Thank you..." She mumbled and drifted off to sleep.

"We can't risk her listening to our conversation. She could wake up and hear what we are talking about, so let's wait until we go home." Yoshitsune said. "Agreed. Too risky." Mizuki says and goyo laughs.

"Benkei, you dog...!"
"Wha?"
"Getting Ally to sleep on you."
"T-that's not my fault...!"
"Oh...? You could have let her come over here but you had to stop her."
"I know what you guys were planning to do. That's why I stopped her."
"Kill joy."

They all laughed at our conversation.

I wonder who she would pick...

Would she even consider us at all?

~ To Be Continued ~