Sohma: Chapter 4- Last Night

*Ally's POV*

I wake up on the bus again. I look over at Sohma who was also sleeping. I turned my attention outside to see a beautiful beach. The teacher began to talk.

"We have arrived. We will meet I'm frongrgt of the cabin once we get off the bus." He said and sat back down.

I poke Sohma's cheek slightly. "Sohma? You have to wake up." With his eyes still closed he spoke up. "I can't wake up without a kiss, remember?"

"Your still on about this?" No response. "Your crazy..." I mumble and leaned over to kiss him. "Feisty this morning aren't you Ally?" Enya said and I blushed pulling away from Sohma. I looked over at Sohma who still had his eyes closed. I realized the guys all began to watch.

He won't get up unless I kiss him... But people are watching...! I built up my courage and pressed my lips against his. I felt him smile as he wrapped his arms around my back. I felt the bus stop and I pushed away from him flushed red.

We all got off the bus and stood in front of the cabin. Sohma reached over and grabbed my bag again. "Hey!" I yelled at him as I began to jump for it as he put it over his head. Sohma started laughing. "Not funny..." I grumble and he puts the bags in one hand and wraps his other arm around my shoulder.

"We will be staying here for the next 6 days. After those six days, we will leave 4:30pm. There are brochures in your rooms. Come see me for your keys." He said and walked into one of the cabins.

"I'll go get the keys!" I say and run inside the cabin.

*Sohma's POV*

After Ally ran inside the cabin, Mizuki, Yoshitsune, Hyuga, and Enya walk over. "So... You two are a thing now?" Enya sighed and Yoshitsune smiled.

"She looks happy though." Mizuki nodded. "As long as she's happy." He said. Hyuga huffed "you better be taking this seriously."

"Why wouldn't I? I don't want to lose her now." I say and Enya nudges gme. "How's she in bed? I heard lots of things from across the hall. Sounded rough." He said and Hyuga whacks him over the head.

"What are you talking about!? We didn't do anything!" I say and Enya laughs rubbing his head. "Suuuree." He said and Ally came back out with 2 keys. "Make sure you don't break anything tonight." Enya laughed and ran away.

"What was that about?" Ally asked and I blushed a little. "Nothing. Let's go put our stuff away." I say and sher smiled.

*Ally's POV*

We walked down the and I stared at his empty hand. Is it... Okay to hold his hand? I mean... We kiss a lot now. This is like the same thing. What if he doesn't want to hold my hand though?

All of a sudden Sohma stops walking and I bump into his back. "Ally, what's the matter? Your dazing out." He said poking my forehead. "Oh! U-uh..." I stuttered. He grabbed my hand and smiled holding it up.

"This is what you wanted right?"
"Yeah..." I mumbled looking down with a flushed face. "Let's keep going. I wanna see what's all here." I say and started to walk gently pulling at his hand.

We got to our cabin and we walked around getting the gist of the layout. "Hey, Ally. Come upstairs." Sohma said and I walked upstairs. "We got two rooms this time. Where do you want to sleep?" He asked.

"I don't care where. I could sleep anywhere." I replied looking out the window. "I'll let you have the bigger room then."
"Huh?"
"By the way, what do you want to do first here?"
"I was thinking maybe going to the beach?"
"Sure. I'll let you get changed."

He said and walked away. I smiled and dug into my suitcase. "Uh oh... Sakura, when did you--"

*Sohma's POV*

"Hey, Ally. I'll meet you down at the beach." I said and she replied with a shaky voice. "O-okay...! I-I'll be out soon...!"
"You okay in there?"
"T-totally!"

I sighed and walked out of the cabin. "Sohma!" I heard Hyosuke call out to me. Everyone else looked like they were heading to the beach too. "Where's Ally?" Kazemasa asked.

"Still changing. She sounded a little upset when I left though..." I sighed. "Let's talk to her when she gets out. For starters, we need to go to the beach." Goyo said and began marching down to the beach with Enya and Hyosuke.

"How much you want to bet, they are going to hit on girls?" Mizuki asked and we laughed following them.

The cabin window caught my eye.

I looked in and saw Ally talking on the phone.

She looks pretty upset...

Ally... What's the matter?

~ To Be Continued ~