Chapter 9- 18 Men & Only 1 Woman

*Ally's POV*

I walked to the door and opened it to see Enya and the rest of the guys. "You phoned me for a reason. Did you perhaps lose your animals?" I said disappointed and they shrugged "a little." Sohma chuckled and I sighed. "Come in and get them then." I said and let them inside. "They are here?" Mizuki asked.

"Yeah, in the kitchen."
"What about the other people? You said you didn't know them."
"Turns out I did... They just changed a lot..."
"Oh."

I lead them to the kitchen and when they walked in, they saw everyone in human form. "Those guys!?" Benkei asked surprised. "You recognize them!" I asked even more surprised. "What? No. What?" I sighed and then their partners all jump on the guys individually.

They all fall over and I burst out laughing. "So not cute! Hahahaha! But so funny! Heheh... Ahahah!"

"Not funny! Who are you!?" Hyuga yelled pushing pochi off him. "That's no way to treat your partner." I say and they all yell.

"PARTNER!?" I laugh again. "Ally! Show us how to kiss someone!" Jasper said and the guys began laughing. "Oh come on! That's not funny! If you wanna kiss, go kiss them!" I said pointing at the guys and they all stopped laughing and yelled again. "NO!"

After we all settled down we took a seat in my living room.

"No one is here but you? Why?" Sohma asked and I sighed. "My father died long ago. My mother is on the verge of death right now. She will not last much longer. She has been ill for just over a year. There is no cure for her." I say and they all bit their lips.

"Sorry." Enya said looking quite uncomfortable. "It's fine. After all... You have to lean to accept these things right? This is process of life. You live your life and you need to die with no regrets, right?" I said the nine others came in and nuzzled close to me.

"S-space! I need space!" I yelled. "You didn't care much when we were in animal form..." Pablo sulked and the guys laughed. I shot a glare at them and they all stood up straight, gaining their composure.

"How do you think this happened?" I asked and their response was quick. "We already know how it happened." Jojo said and they continued to nuzzle me.

"What? You do? Then you should know how to return to normal!" I said and they shook their head. "Not quite. We took this form because of you." Buddy said and the ninjas and I all tilted our heads to the side. "What do you mean?"

"Isn't it a coincidence that we all turned this way after you showed up?" Kermit asked and Hatchi nodded, continuing. "After we all knew we felt the same way about you."

The guys all jumped out of their seats. "Woah! Let's get this straight! You all...-" Hyosuke was cut off my max. "Yeah. We all fell in love with her."
"Ehh!?" We all had the same reaction.

"I think that it's all a misunderstanding! Y-you couldn't really-" I tried to deny it but they were more persistent as they looked.

"No, we really do love you! It was like love at first sight, I might say." Jasper said and Jojo joined in. "That's the only reason why this happened. We were jealous of them and then turned into human."

"Excuse me a moment." I say and walk upstairs.

I just need a breather... This is a lot to take in for one day. I need cold water on my face... As I slash water on my face--

"Gah! What's happening!?" I heard the guys yelling downstairs. "What now...?" I sigh and quickly run back downstairs.

"What the--!?" I yell and cover my mouth as I saw the guys with animal ears and tails. "What happened!? What did you do!?" I asked. "Dunno...!" Enya said and everyone was blushing a deep crimson red.

The others suddenly had smoke forming around them and then they come back out as regular animals again.

"How is this even happening...? I left for not even a minute..." I mumble as I look around at the guys. "Oh whatever... Let's just figure out a way to get you back to normal." I say as their ears all twitch.

Awww! Their sooo cute! Is it wrong I wanna pet them?

~ to be continued ~