Sohma: Chapter 7- Misunderstanding

*Ally's POV*

"Good thing you remembered what Enya said." Sohma said as I flopped on the bed with him. "Admit it. I'm amazing." I say and he pulls the blankets over top of us. "You are?"
"Stingy!"
"Hahaha! I'm kidding!"
"hmph. I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

I said and tossed the covers over me and closed my eyes. A couple minutes go by and when I was about to fall asleep something brushed up against my back and made me tense. I look back and see Sohma sleeping. I sighed and moved a little farther from him but he brushed against me again.

Ugh! He's doing this on purpose! He's not asleep! I was at the edge of the bed and he wrapped his arms around me. Surprised I let out a scream and kicked him. "Ouch!" He groaned in pain and I fell off the bed and some stuff fell off the nightstand after smacking my head against it.

I rubbed my head and looked over at Sohma. "Sorry...! That was a reflex...! I didn't mean to hurt you...!" I say and pick up the stuff that fell on the floor.

"It's fine. I guess I was too clingy." Sohma said laughing nervously. "No, that's not it...! I was just startled. Ah... Anyways, I'm actually pretty tired..."
"Alright then, let's get some rest." He said and pulled me back onto the bed.

We both laid back down and he wrapped his arms around me as we fell asleep.

- In The Morning -

We all met up for breakfast at a nearby café. "You guys look tired." I said as they were all practically sleeping in their seats. Yoshitsune smiled "I'm not use to sleeping in these kinds of places." Almost everyone nodded. All but Goyo and Enya.

"You two kept me up with all your screaming." Goyo said. "Then you should went to your own cabin." Sohma said and I looked down.

"Was he being too rough last night Ally?" Enya asked smirking. "No, he just surprised me a little." I said and Goyo almost fell out of his seat laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked and Sohma hung his head.

"Will you two give it a rest...? We didn't do anything." Sohma said and I look over at him curiously. I think for a second.

"Woah! No! We didn't do anything like that!" I objected finally figuring out what they meant. "Then what was that loud bang and then crash?" Goyo chuckled. "I fell off the bed and I hit my head off the nightstand and stuff fell off!"
"Why did you fall off?"
"Because he wrapped his arms around me and it startled me!"
"Why did he make a sound then?"
"Because... I kicked him..." I lowered my head and they laughed.

"You don't have to listen to them. They know that's not what really happened." Kazemasa said and I sighed. "Okay... Anyways, what are we doing today?" I asked and Sohma grabbed my hand. "Actually, if you don't mind... I wanted to take you out for some time alone." He said. "Ah... Their first date... How much you wanna bet they will make out?" Hyosuke asked laughing.

"So what if we do? We are dating." Sohma said and I pulled at his sleeve. "What's wrong?" He asked. "People are watching..." I said and he looked around at the people passing by that we're looking at us.

He just chuckled and put his arm around me. "Good. Now no men will hit on you! They know your mine!" I blushed and our food got to the table. The guys shovelled food into their mouths as soon as it got in front of them.

"What an appetite!" I say astonished. Sohma chucked and we began to eat as well.

I couldn't keep my mind off the date Sohma wanted to have.

I wonder what it is he planned...

I'm sure it will be fun!

I can't wait!

~ To Be Continued ~