Kazemasa: Chapter 2- Sadness In His Eyes

*Ally's POV*

Everyone arrives at the school doors and mr. Mellow arrives as well with a big box. "Hm? What's all that?" I ask and point at the box. "Just some stuff for Sohma." He says and Sohma threw his hands in the air like a child and yelled "whoop whoop!"

Mr. Mellow continued "and some more things for tonight. Let's all go inside now and set up." We nod and grab our bags heading inside. We set up our sleeping bags in the gym and I look around.

Huh? Where did Sohma go?

I felt at tap on my shoulder and I turn around. "K-Kazemasa...? What's wrong?" I ask nervously as he peers into my eyes.

"I could ask you the same thing."
"H-huh?"
"Are you looking for something?"
"Oh-- I-I was just wondering where Sohma went..."

When I said that he looked a little sad. It quickly went away, back to a straight face. Even so, I saw sadness in his eyes. "I don't know either. Probably not too far." He said and walked away.

My heart ached watching him walk away like that. I turn back to my sleeping bag and sigh. "Why so glum sugarplum?" Goyo asks with a wink. "Uh... Nothing much. By the way, who's idea was it to stay the night here?"
"Hm... I am pretty sure it was Sohma who suggested it."
"Yet, he isn't here?"
"Oh? I guess your right... I wonder where he ran off to... Oh-- say Ally...?"

Goyo leaned closer to me and started to whisper. "Do you have a crush on Sohma?"
"What? Oh, no! I was just curious about where he was! Don't get the wrong idea!"

Mr. Mellow walks over. "Sohma went to the classroom for a second. Don't worry about him." He says and we nod. A little while later, Sohma walking into the gym.

"Everything is all set." He says and I cock my head in confusion.

What on earth was he even doing up there? Sohma is acting a little too excited...

"Great. We should head up then." Mr. Mellow says and we all follow Sohma who had a grin of delight but... Kind of a weird way to show it.

Sohma opens the door.

What the--!?

~ To Be Continued ~