Yoshitsune: Chapter 1- My Racing HeartBeat

*Ally's POV*

"Yoshitsune..." I whispered to myself.

I stood back up to go home and wandered back into the forest. This place looks different in the dark... I wander around for a bit and then stopped. "You've got to be kidding me..." I sigh and take out my phone. Maybe I should call Yoshitsune... I think and then I stop and blush.

He will think I'm so incapable! I can't call him! I think to myself and put my phone away. I can do it myself!

I continued to walk around the forest trying to find my way out but it seems like I knew less and less about where I was going. "Why did I come out here alone... I could have gone back with Jasper..." I sighed and stopped leaning against a tree.

"Ally?" I heard someone call out to me and I turn around to see Yoshitsune. I freeze up as he walks towards me. My heart was pounding like crazy. "W-What are you doing out here?" I asked shaking. "I was looking for you. I was worried because when I checked your place, you weren't home." He replied.

So caring! I thought giving admiration.

"What about you? What are you doing out here?"
"I... Just wanted some fresh air..."
"I see... Are you feeling alright?"
"What?"
"Your red and your voice is quiet, And your shaking."
"I might be... Getting sick..."
"If your getting sick then I don't think you should be out here wondering about in the cold."
"Your right. Let's head back home."

We both start walking. I feel so nervous when it's just the two of us. My heart won't stop pounding. I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks as we walked side by side.

"So, where were you before back there?" Yoshitsune asked. "I was over at the peak." I say and he looks over at me confused. "The peak is way up ahead. Why were you so far back there?"
"U-uh..." I grew quiet and scratched my head with disappointment.

He waited quietly and I sighed. "I got lost..." I mumbled quietly. "For how long?"
"I've been wondering around for about... Um... An hour?"
"And you didn't bother calling us?"
"I thought I could figure out a way myself... I didn't want to put anything on you..."

Yoshitsune sighed and smiled. "You need to rely on us sometimes. That's what friends do for each other. They help you out when your in trouble." He said and I began to think.

I've never helped them out with anything before... In fact, I'm only standing in their way... Aren't I? I ended up looking at my feet. "Sorry..." I say.

Soon enough we finally got out of the forest. We both headed home. Yoshitsune and I parted ways and I quickly walking into my house closing the door and sliding down it onto the floor.

"Why didn't I tell him when I had the chance?" I whispered to myself covering my mouth in embarrassment.

I need to stop running away.

I know what I need to do.

~ To Be Continued ~