Kazemasa: Chapter 1- When The Time Is Right

*Ally's POV*

I sit back up and let my legs dangle off the edge of the cliff. I take a deep breath as I look out at the city lights illuminating through the dark night.

I heard another pair of footsteps approaching and I look back to see Kazemasa looking around. I quickly face forward again surprised.

What's he doing here!? What awful timing! I thought to myself as I felt my heartbeat pick up the pace. "Ally?" He called out and I timidly look back at him. "Y-yeah?" I ask and he approaches me.

"Have you seen Jasper?"
"Jasper?"
"Yeah I've been looking for a half an hour now."
"He went home a couple minutes ago."
"So you did see him, then?"

I nod and he sits down beside me and I scoot over keeping a little distance from him.

"Ally, are you trying to avoid us?"
"Huh?"
"Your even keeping a distance between us now. Usually you wouldn't."
"Your getting the wrong idea! That's not why I moved over!"

my heart would have exploded if I got any closer!

"If I was avoiding you I would have ran by now!" I say and he smiles. "I guess so."

That might have been a little bit of a stretch considering I WAS avoiding them...

Kazemasa and I both sat in silence looking down at the city. I recall the conversation I had with Jasper.

Should I just... Tell him how I feel? Seems like the kind of atmosphere where I could.

"Hey... Kazemasa?"
"Hm?"

I take a deep breath and open my mouth.

- the next day -

I walk into class and sit down in my seat with a big sigh. The guys soon entered the classroom and Kazemasa came in last. Our eyes met and I felt my cheeks grow redder. They walk to their seats and Kazemasa puts up and hand to say hey. I smile and he takes his seat.

"Ugh..." I groan and put my head on my desk.

*Flashback*

"Hey... Kazemasa?"
"Hm?"
"Uh..."

He's looking right at me! My heart is pounding like crazy!

He tilts his head as I struggle for words.

"I-I...! I need to go home but I got lost!"

He seems taken aback.

"Oh, I can show you the way out then." He said and he walked me home.

*Flashback ends*

"Uuuugghhhh...!" I groan again and Hyosuke taps me on the shoulder. "You okay?" I look up at him. "I have a headache. Sorry for disturbing you, heheh..."

The bell rings and mr. Mellow walks in. "Take your seats. Class has begun." I say and Hyosuke rushed to his seat.

-after school-

I notice the guys persistently talking to the teacher. I walk closer and mr. Mellow sighs.

"Fine. I'll be your supervisor then. Be back here at 7:30 tonight." He says and the guys began talking happily.

"What's going on?" I ask and Sohma answers "we are spending the night here."
"You are!?"
"It sounds fun."
"I guess it does."
"Why don't you stay the night too?"
"Can I?"
"Sure."

I smile and nod. I glance at Kazemasa who has a straight face. "Your all staying the night?" I ask and they nod.

From the corner of my eye I saw Sohma with a different smile on his face than the rest of them.

Is he planning something?

~ To Be Continued ~