Kazemasa: Chapter 7- Sooner Or Later

*Sohma's POV*

I look at him surprised. "Your what!?" I ask raising my voice higher than I wanted. Kazemasa quickly stands up. "I know, I know! It's kind of big news..."
"'Kind of'!? This is huge, Kazemasa! Jeez!"

Kazemasa sighs sittinf back down on the bed putting his hands to his head. I glare down at him. "What about ally? You intend to just leave her here?" I ask and he bit his lip.

"After all the things she went through just for you to leave her, and fly to Paris... Kazemasa, he has the right to know!"
"I know that, Sohma!"
"Then--"
"Put yourself in my shoes! Do you know how hard it is for me to just say goodbye like that!"
"Kazemasa..."
"I don't want to say goodbye! Not at all!"

He yelled looking up at me and clutching the bed sheets. "Then why did you choose to leave?"
"Sohma, this was a once in a lifetime chance for me. Something like this isn't easily done."
"Then, how important is she to you?"
"She's... Very special to me... I don't want to do anything to hurt her..."
"Then what the hell are you doing this for?"

My remark seemed to have stuck him deep. He loosened his grip on the sheets and his eyes widened. I sigh. "Kazemasa you have to tell her sooner or later. Oh, speaking of which... When are you leaving?" I ask and Kazemasa looks down and mumbled something I couldn't understand.

"What?" I ask and he looks back up at me avoiding my eyes. "... I'm leaving in... A week..." He said. I clenched my fists. "When the hell were you going to tell us!? You know it's not just ally that cares about you!"
"Ally, deserves to know first!"
"Actually... She's second to know because I know."
"You don't count."
"Ouch."
"Shut it." He laughed and I smiled with him.

- the next day -

"Hey, did you tell her yet?" I ask walking into Kazemasa's room but I didn't see him anywhere. "Kazemasa?" I call out his name and a pair of arms spread out from under the bed. "Ahhh!" I scream and Kazemasa pops out from underneath the bed.

I put my hand on my heart. "I think that was the first time I ever screamed..." I sigh and Kazemasa sighs. "What's wrong?" I ask. "How can I tell ally... That I'm leaving...?"
"You haven't told her yet!? Man, that's sad..."
"It's difficult... I don't want to see her cry or sad..."

I pay his back. "I'll help you. Practice on me. I'll be ally."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. Tell me now."

He takes a breath.

*Ally's POV*

I go upstairs to talk to Kazemasa but I heard him talking with someone else. The door had a creak in it and I look through and listen.

"I need to talk to you about something." Kazemasa says to Sohma and Sohma covers his mouth. "A-are you breaking up with me!?" He ask and I was taken aback.

What!?

"W-wait... No. That's not what I meant." Kazemasa says struggling to talk.

Kazemasa doesn't want to break up with... Sohma!? Wait, but I'm dating Kazemasa!

"I was hoping our relationship would go farther but... If that's what you wish..." Sohma said looking heartbroken. "Wait, Sohma this isn't working out."
"So you ARE breaking up with me!? Your too cruel Kazemasa!"
"Stop getting off topic!"

I'm so confused!

Kazemasa is cheating on me!?

With his best friend!?

But... Sohma is a boy!

~ To Be Continued ~