Chapter 4- Don't Be Concerned

*Ally's POV*

The guys walked down the hall and I walked the opposite way, trying not to get people to hate them. Yoshitsune calls out to me from behind "Ally, it's lunch aren't you coming?"
"G-go without me..." I said stopping for a second then continued to make my way down the hall.

I put a couple things in my locker and I walked to the cafeteria. From the corner of my eye I saw the guys surrounded by girls. They are all trying to get their numbers. Goyo and Enya spot me and called out.

"Ally! Sit with us!" I looked the other way as I saw the girls look my way with glares. I quickly got my food and walked past their table. "Where are you going?" Mizuki asked.

"Sorry, it's best if I don't hang around you guys." I say and Hyosuke asked "why?"

I didn't reply. I just kept walking. I walked over to a wall and sat down as I watched everyone at the tables eat.

*Sohma's POV*

We watched Ally leave and Hyosuke asked "maybe she doesn't like us? What do you think we did that made her hate us so much?" I shook my head "I don't think she hates us."
"How do you know?"
"I'm not sure... She kind of gives me a vibe that she wants to be our friend."

Hyuga leans over "I think she's hiding something from us." We all look at Hyuga and we looked over at her who was sitting against a wall eating.

"She turned us down... To sit by herself?" Kazemasa asked. One girls behind us began talk. "You don't have to be concerned about her." We all faced them with grim expressions. "Is that so? Why don't you tell us why?" Hyuga asked.

They all stiffened and hesitated to talk. "U-um... She..." Hyuga continued. "If you don't have anything to say, why would you tell us not to be concerned in the first place?"

The one girl spoke up again angered. "Why would you look at her anyways!? She is nothing special! An ordinary girl no one likes! It's better to forget she even exists!" Mizuki stood up with his tray of food. "If she's nothing special, what does that make you?" He said and walked over towards Ally.

We all followed after him leaving the girls behind us.

*Ally's POV*

I eat my lunch looking down at me feet as I overheard "you don't have to be concerned about her" I stop eating and set down my sandwich looking at my feet.

"They're right... They shouldn't be concerned about me." I shake my head and eat staring at my feet. Not long after I heard footsteps approach me.

It's the bullies... Isn't it? I thought to myself. "Erg...!" Something touches my head and I shrink down lower thinking I was going to get beat up.

"Are you okay?" I look up to see Mizuki holding a tray and poking me with his finger. The rest of the guys came over with their trays.

My eyes opened wide as they smiled at me.

"Why are you...?" I mumbled.

"May we sit with you?"

~ to be continued ~