Chapter 26- Cheer On The Teams

*Ally's POV*

I got undressed from my cheerleading outfit and walked out of the changing room with a sigh. "Seriously... This day is the worst..." I mumbled and walked to bleachers outside.

I stared out at the empty football field and glanced down at my bag to see my cheerleading uniform. "At least I got my grades bumped up..." I sighed and sat down.

"Ally?" I heard someone call out to me and I look over to see Benkei, Enya, and Goyo. "You okay? You looked like you were dazing." Goyo said and they all stood in front of me.

"I'm fine."
"How was cheerleading?" Benkei asked. "Horrible! I am the the cheer captain!"
"Isn't that good?"
"No. I didn't want to join cheer. What's worse they are making me do all the jumps and sit on top of the pyramid and throw me around like some--"
"rag doll." Enya interrupted. And I laughed. "Yeah, a rag doll."

We sat on the bleachers and talked about our clubs.

Days pass and we had to go cheer on the football team. "I'm not ready for this..." I mumble and I heard someone behind me. "I'm sure you will do fine." I turn around to see Sohma.

"Thanks. I want you to plan my funeral." I say and he laughed. "You won't die. Just get out and break a leg!"
"Amazing encouragement. Maybe you should get 911 on speed dial."
"I didn't mean it like that."
"I know I'm just messing around."

Soon enough I lead the cheerleaders out and we started to cheer as the football game was going. As I got tossed up in the air, I noticed Goyo, Enya, and Bemkei were all distracted from the game and were all looking directly at me.

What are they looking at? Do I really look that ridiculous!? I thought and the girls caught me as I fell back down.

We continued through the cheers in the game and I continued to notice the same things happening.

After the game I was told to clean up a bit so I was I. The field gathering the cheerleader's things.

"Good job out there!" I heard and turned around to see all the guys. "You three looked awfully distracted out there." I said and they tuned red. "W-what do you mean?" Benkei asked.

"With the cheerleaders. You kept looking over at us." Enya wrapped his arm around me and said "cheerleaders are hot so of course we are going to look!"
"Focus on your game!"
"Stingy." He said with his face close to mine.

I put a hand on his face pushing him away. "I'm going to get a restraining order I swear it!" I say and everyone laughs.

I dislike being on the cheerleading squad but...

At least I have them to keep me in line.

I'm grateful to have them.

~ to be continued ~

Sorry about the short chapter. Btw, if you would like Lemon in this story let me know in the comments. If not, well... I guess you should let me know in the comments.

If less than half wants lemons then I'll post another story for lemons.

Thanks for your time :)

I hope you liked the chapter!