Hyosuke: Chapter 2- Feed Me

*Ally's POV*

Later in the day I decided to make some food for dinner tonight. I invited the guys over for 7:00 for dinner.

After I finished making the food I hear a knock at my door. I look at the clock that says 5:26pm. I furrow my brows confused and answer the door. It was Hyosuke.

"Yo!"
"Hyosuke, it's not even six yet... What are you doing here?"
"Am I not allowed to be here?"
"Of course you allowed but why are here so early?"
"Well... I just have something to tell you!"
"Come in then."

I let him in and he walks in and sits on my couch casually. I sit beside him and face him. "So... What did you need to tell me...?"
"Huh? Oh! Ummm.... Hm? I forgot."
"What? Wait, you didn't have anything to say to me!"
"Bingo!"
"Ugh... If you just need a place to hang around I'll always welcome you but I don't see why you want to come here..." I sigh standing up but Hyosuke grabbed my arm and pulled.

I fell towards him with our faces only inches away. We were both looking at each other, eye to eye. I felt myself grown self-conscious and blush madly. "You don't know why I come here, Ally?" Hyosuke asked but I was so embarrassed I couldn't even speak. He smiled and leaned towards the side of my face and whispered into my ear. "You have food."

It went silent and I pushed myself away from him. "Your an idiot..." I mutter and walk to the kitchen. He starts laughing and hangs over the back of the couch calling my name with a chuckle. "Ally come back!"
"No."
"I was just kidding!"

A wall separated me and Hyosuke from the kitchen and I clutch my chest. I felt my heartbeat pound against my hand and I took a deep breath.

"Hyosuke, if your hungry why don't you try out a little bit of dinner?"
"So I should taste test it?"
"Yeah."
"Did you poison it?"
"Why would I do that!?"
"Alright I'll do it!"

I hear him get up and walk over then he peeks in. I grab a small plate and dish up a small amount of food. I hand it over to Hyosuke and he set it on the counter and stared at it. "What's wrong?" I ask and he smiled brightly.

"Feed me, ally!"
"... What!? No!"
"Please!?"
"Feed yourself!"
"What if my hands were injured?"
"Your hand sure has a lot of strength for a injured one then..."
"Hey you left the oven on!"
"I did!?"

I quickly turn around and check but everything was off. I hear a thud and look back to see Hyosuke gone. I walk to the other side of the counter to see him laying on the ground. He groaned and I squat beside him.

"What happened?" I asked and he dramatically says "I can't go on! I'm too hungry I don't even have the strength to lift my hand!"
"You were fine a second ago!"
"Ah..." He closed his eyes and didn't say another word.

What trouble... I say to myself and drag him over to the wall. "Ugh... Your heavy...!" I say and started pushing against his chest until he finally leaned against the wall. I grab the dish and put some food on the fork and slowly brought it to his lips.

He opened his eyes and a faint smile appeared on his lips before opening them. I blush deep and I put the fork in his mouth.

When he closed his mouth my front door opened and the guys all walked in. They all froze dumbfounded and I quickly pulled the fork out of Hyosuke's mouth.

"What are you two doing...?" Sohma asked and I felt myself break into cold sweat. Hyosuke answered naturally. "What do you mean? She's feeding me a taste tester for dinner. You guys are really early by the way." I sighed at his remark.

"We thought it would be nice to see Ally before dinner. You two can keep going if you want. We aren't here." Goyo says teasingly and I walk into the kitchen flustered.

Of course that happens!

And... What did I just do!?

My body had moved on its own!

~ To Be Continued ~