Kazemasa: Chapter 10- I Love You (Final Chapter)

*Ally's POV*

4 weeks had gone by since Kazemasa had left. I call him everyday but he only answered 4 times... The thing is... I can't be happy this way... Every time I called him I asked him if he was happy. His answer was always yes. I'm glad but... I can't be happy this way...

I pick up the phone shaking. I call Kazemasa and put the phone up to my ear. It rings but I was sent to voicemail as expected.

"Hi Kazemasa... It's Ally... I hope your doing well..."

*Kazemasa's POV*

I focus on my studies and then look out the window. "Ally..." I haven't been able to call her since I got here... I could only answer 4 of her phone calls... I need to call her. I think to myself and pulled out my phone.

"A voicemail?" I ask and listen to it. "Hi Kazemasa... It's ally... I hope your doing well... I called today for one reason... I don't think this is working out, so I can't be your girlfriend anymore... I know it's harsh to break up over the voicemail but please understand that this is hurting me and I just can't bear it anymore... I hope your enjoying your time there... I won't be calling for a while... Bye..." Her voice was shaky as if she was crying. I quickly called her back.

It rang but there was no answer. I called again. No answer.

Come on ally...! Answer the phone! I gripped my phone and looked around. "What the hell am I doing here!?" I yell, grabbed my bags, rushed out of the house, and continued to call Ally.

*Ally's POV*

I cry hard after leaving the voicemail. Not long after the phone rang and it was Kazemaza. I cried even harder and laid down on my bed. The phone rang multiple times but I couldn't answer it.

*Sohma's POV*

ever since Kazemasa left I didn't once see Ally. As soon as we got back from ten airport she went straight home. I don't even think that she left her house.

I decided to call her but it was busy. "Maybe she's trying to call Kazemasa..." I mumble and put the phone down.

About 7 hours later the front door opens but everyone else was already at home, getting ready for dinner. I rush over to the door thinking it was Ally and--

"Kazemasa!?" I ask surprised and he looks around the house with clenched fists. "Where's ally?" He asked.

"Kazemasa... I don't think she left her house since she got back but--"
"Thanks." He said and rushed over to Ally's place.

*Ally's POV*

Over time I had burrowed myself in the blankets and curled up into a ball. I heard my downstairs door open and slam shut. I sit up from bed and look down at the big wet mark from my tears. I wipe my eyes and my door opens. I look over and Kazemasa stood in the doorway.

My eyes open wide as did his when he discovered I had been crying. I stand up from bed and try to speak. "Why did you--" I got cut off my him pulling me into his arms. It was stronger than any hug I had ever received. One hand was on my head, holing it close to his chest. The other was around my shoulders. His scent filled my nose that made me not want to let go.

"I'm so sorry ally..." He said and I clench my teeth. He continued.

"I shouldn't have left, and I should have noticed sooner that you were the one thing I didn't want to lose!"
"Kazemasa..."
"I'd rather be here with you than be at Paris...!"

His voice started to shake.

Is he... Crying?

I stroke his back waiting for him to relax. Over time he let go and we silently look at each other. Tears fill my eyes and smile at him. "I missed you... So much...!" I said with a shaking voice and he stroked my hair down to my cheek and pushed my hair behind my ear. He gently stroked my cheek down while wrapping an arm around my waist, and his face came closer to mine.

I close my eyes and the sweet feeling of his lips against mine made me feel happier than anything.

All of a sudden someone entered the room and I look over startled. It was Sohma.

"Get out!" I yell and throw a pillow at him and he leaves with a smile.

Kazemasa and I both chuckle and hold onto each other.

From that moment on...

I would never let him go again.

~ Happy Ending ~