Kazemasa: Chapter 8- Assumptions

*Ally's POV*

I muster up my courage and barge into the room. Their attention draws to me and they both jump a little. "I... Think I know what you were going to tell me Kazemasa..." I mutter and he looks at Sohma and back at me. "D-do you...?" Kazemasa asked timidly. I nod.

"Your... Your gay, aren't you?" I asked and Kazemasa's mouth drops. Sohma fell to the floor laughing so hard he started tearing up. "I'm not gay!" Kazemasa says and I shrink back. "B-but... Your dating Sohma..."
"I'm not gay!"
"He was saying how you two were going to break up...!"
"I'm not gay!"
"You even said it wasn't working!"
"I'm not gay!"
"Oh I think I get it now!"
"That I'm not gay!?"

Kazemasa asked repeating his words. I nod. "Yeah, that you just broke up with Sohma because you realized that you weren't gay!"

Sohma laughed even harder than before and started banging his fist on the floor. "No that's not what happened!" Kazemasa said. "You may say that but it sounded like that's what happened."
"But it didn't!"
"Okay, so go ahead and tell me why Sohma kept saying that you were going to break up with him?"
"Because he was trying to be you to help me tell you something!"

I look down at Sohma who was out of breath from laughing and back up at Kazemasa. "If your asking me to marry you, it's awfully early." I laughed and he shook his head. "No the opposite."
"So you ARE breaking up with me!"
"No, not exactly the opposite but--"
"Kazemasa, if you need to tell me something just tell me."
"I'm going to Paris to study abroad."

My voice was caught in my throat and I couldn't say anything. Well, what was I suppose to say to that anyways? I look down and tears began to fill in my eyes. Sohma stood up and stood beside Kazemasa.

"Ally... I'm really sorry..." Kazemasa apologized. I fight back the tears and look at him. "That's alright, Kazemasa. I respect your decision. I'll wait for you to come back." I say with a smile. He seems taken aback that now, he was speachless. Sohma also seemed surprised and in reflex looked at Kazemasa.

"What? You look like you've seen a ghost." I say and he shakes his head. "I've been stressing over how to tell you for 1 and a half weeks now. I guess I didn't need to stress out like that... Thanks for being so understanding, Ally."

I immediately felt lots of pressure. Sohma and I left and went downstairs as Kazemasa went out to get a pizza. "Ally. That was very understanding of you.. But are you sure your okay with this?" Sohma asked and I clench my fists on my lap.

"Ally? Are you okay?" He asked putting a hand on my shaking shoulders. "No..." I mumble and tears fall into my lap.

"Ally!?" Sohma asked surprised and I look up at him.

"I'm not understanding at all...! I don't want him to leave...! I'm an idiot for lying...!"

I cry my eyes out and he holds me in his arms for reassurance and rubs my back.

"Ally..."

"But... There's nothing I can do!"

~ To Be Continued ~