(7)

Song Above: French Kisses - Aitch & ZieZie

If you like this story then please check out my new story EVERY LITTLE THING! It needs all the love it can get! 😊

"Let me get this straight you want to be friends with benefits?"

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth as I stared wide-eyed at a completely serious-faced Brody.

"Enemy with benefits," He was quick in correcting me, "We aren't friends,"

"State the obvious why don't you?" I muttered as I slowly shook my head. I frowned at the floor as I thought about how crazy this all sounded.

I could not comprehend what he was attempting to suggest. I was patiently waiting for him to burst out laughing and taunt me for thinking he was being serious. To my dismay that was yet to happen.

Had Brody finally lost his mind?

As he stated so kindly we were enemies. We had more murderous thoughts towards each other rather than sexual ones. It was still mortifying that I had let our relationship go this far.
Brody and I were polar opposites. We were not compatible whatsoever. Having him as close as humanly possible last night was a massive spanner in the works.

So why would be want to further this drunken mistake?

Was he still drunk?

I eyed his dishevelled morning appearance. His eyes were bright and his mouth held in a firm line as stared intently at my face. I couldn't pinpoint any signs that indicated that he was still intoxicated.

But then he was an expert.

The only reasonable explanation was that our sexual encounter had ignited something within him.  If I was being honest it had for me. It was the first time I'd been touched in such away.

He made my body explode in complete pleasure and bliss. I'd be a fool to reject his offer. Of course, our interactions would solely consist of using each other for our own sexual advantages. I've seen the movies. I understood how it worked.

I just couldn't help this nagging feeling at the back of my head that told me that accepting his offer would be a train wreck waiting to happen.

After all what kind of friend would I be to Rose if I slept with her crush behind her back?

I already felt like a complete and utter idiot for letting it happen in the first place. Repeating the action would be like pouring salt in open wounds.

My selfish side that appeared from deep in the wretches of my brain told me that it could work well in my favour. Using Brody for pleasure would be the emotional and physical release that I needed. I'd spent so long trying to put others before myself, it was time I focused on me for a change.

The devil on my shoulder said it was the right move, whilst the angel told me it would be my biggest regret.

It wasn't like I'd fall in love with him.

He wouldn't fall in love with me either.

Strangling him accidentally would be more likely to happen than that fact.