( 11 )

Song Above: GIGGS Lock Doh

If you like this story then please check out my new story EVERY LITTLE THING! It needs all the love it can get! 😊

This piece pasta of is fat reminds me of Brody's head.

This piece of pasta is long, reminds me of how much of a lanky shit Brody is.

This piece of pasta is small reminds me of Brody's dic-

"What did the pasta ever do to you?" I tore my eyes away from my mangled pasta to look up at a smirking Craig leaning across my table.

Ignoring his comment about my aggression towards my food I spoke "Rose is at the dentist's,"

At the mention of her name, he awkwardly rubbed at the back of his head and to my dismay, he sat in the empty seat beside me.

I glared at him and he was totally oblivious as he let a stream of words escape his mouth.

"She keeps ignoring me and I don't know why, since we you know," He made a sexual gesture with his hand and I scrunched my face up in disgust "She told me that night she had always had a crush on me and now she acts as if I didn't exist," He let out an exaggerated sigh and I found myself unable to form words.

Who did he think I was? Oprah?

I had no idea how to console him, we weren't close. Of course, he was in a few of my classes and he would linger behind Brody whenever we had one of our famous arguments but I wasn't friends with him.

But I was friends with Rose.

It all made sense now. Craig wanted me to give him some insight into my best friend's brain. Well unfortunately for you, I wasn't going to budge. I couldn't possibly tell him that my friend was ignoring him because she was more interested in his best friend. Craig was a good guy, he didn't deserve to have his heartbroken.

It would also cause an uproar at the popular table and believe me no one would want to witness that.

Even though I  secretly wanted Craig to ruin Brody's face, it wasn't worth the drama spilling Rose's secrets would cause.

"She doesn't tell me anything Craig, you know more than I do," I lied and gave him a sympathetic look when his head dropped at my words. It was never a pleasant sight to witness someone's heartbreak regardless of who they were.

"Will you tell her I asked after her?" He glanced up at me with a hopeful look in his eyes and I nodded in response afraid if I spoke I'd say the wrong thing.

"You are great you know that Ivy," He unexpectedly placed a hand on my own and I looked down at the gesture in confusion.

He was behaving as if I'd given him my kidney. I forced a smile flashing it in his direction which he mimicked unaware that I was extremely uncomfortable with his touch. I also noticed he hadn't moved his hand so I awkwardly pulled it away pretending I did it so I could use it to brush away the hair straying in my eyes.

"Craig, what are you doing?" That familiar voice caused my whole body to tense and I found myself holding onto the table just like Edward did in Twilight minus the fingerprint marks on the wood. I peeked up for a nanosecond to find Brody stood before us carrying a tray filled with food.