(10)

Song Above: Ella Mae Shot Clock.

If you like this story then please check out my new story EVERY LITTLE THING! It needs all the love it can get! 😊

"Ivy, I can hear you moving. Open up," I heard the impatience in Rose's voice.

I was currently paralyzed underneath Brody's body. I glanced up at him to find his head tilted towards the door panic itched in his features and I too felt the same.

If Rose walked in on the scene right now we both would most likely lose our limbs.

"You annoying poop open up,"

Did she just refer to me as a feces?

Shut up brain - there are other important issues to worry about.

For example, the fact your arch-nemesis/fuck buddy is now laying on top of you whilst your best friend, who has a massive crush on said arch-nemesis/fuck buddy is outside your door minutes away from barging in and ripping your heads off your shoulders.

That brain is a real issue.

"If you don't open up I'm just going to come in anyway,"

Oh shit.

Right I needed to figure out an escape plan. Quick. I knew Brody wouldn't be able to make it out of the room and onto my balcony in time without catching Rose's attention. I also knew he did not possess the ability to teleport so that was out of the equation.

So the only rational solution I could come up with was to hide him.

Hiding place being under my bed.

My wardrobe was so consumed by clothes his annoyingly bulky frame would not be able to fit inside. At least if he's under my bed he can curl up into the fetal position and pray to God to not be caught.

"Ivy gosh what's taking so long?"

Without letting any time pass I brought my palms up and shoved a stunned Brody back, his feet stumbling on the ground resulting in him having to hold onto my wooden draws to regain himself.

His face masked confusion and terror and I would be surprised if he did not pee himself.

"Get under the bed," I hissed gesturing to space underneath me.

"What?" He exclaimed and I shushed him afraid that Rose could hear this conversation and was already planning our deaths.

"Brody get under the bed or I will make you,"

"Are you fucking insane?"

"No I'm not but if she finds us you'll witness what insane is, now get your fat head under the bed,"

"My heads not fat," A look of genuine hurt flashed across his face and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. This was not the time to elaborate on his head size insecurities.

"Brody please," I groaned quietly trying to plead with him.

"Okay," he let out an exaggerated breath and began to crouch down and crawl under my double bed muttering curse words under his breath.