A TRIBUTE TO THE FIRST MAN I EVER LOVED.

Song Above Sweet Caroline his favourite song in the world and the song we played at his funeral

Song Above Sweet Caroline his favourite song in the world and the song we played at his funeral. We all danced and so did the priest. My gramps would be so proud.

Words will never be able to explain how I feel and how heavy this loss is in my heart. You were the strongest, kindest man I ever had the privilege of knowing and calling my gramps. You took pride in your family and loved every one of us with so much heart. You were a good man, an honest man that would put others before yourself. You would honestly give your last penny even if you knew that you needed it. There will never be anyone that can compare to you. You were more like a dad to me than my own dad and I will always be grateful.

I am devastated that you are gone. I still look at the spot you sat in and picture you there, watching television and asking me about my day. I will never stop missing you. You were my best-friend Gramps. You were there for me whenever I needed you the most and so was I when you needed me and us the most. You left us happy, peaceful and knowing that you were loved so strongly. The last image you had was of me and Mum watching television laughing and joking and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so glad you didn't feel any pain and could hear us tell you how much you meant to us.

You were honestly my rock and I can't believe you are gone but we will meet again someday Gramps. Look after Nannie D and Gramps P for me.

You were the first man I ever loved and no one will ever be able to compare.

*On Sunday 9th Feb 2020 my biggest fear came true. Please understand that at the moment I'm not in the right headspace to continue with this story. I will do in the near future but right now I can't even form palpable thoughts. I'm sorry that this is the case. Thank you for your understanding and respect.*