(34)

Song Above: Waves

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

"I want you," He breathed, his sweet breath fanning my face. He paused and looked at me. My clothes on the floor except for my underwear and he soaked in every minor detail of my body.

He tried to kiss me, "No. Not yet." I teased. I pull his shirt over his head and push him against the mirror. I placed my hand gentle below his belt, soft enough that he can feel it. I hear him let a groan, the hunger present in his eyes as he locks to mine.

"Ivy I-," I cut him off by kissing his lips. He kisses back, his hands come up to my neck and hair. I pull away. I grab his hands gently and place them back down by his sides.

"No touching," I whisper and smile in satisfaction of his body melting at my touch.

I look him in the eyes "This time I'm in control; so you be a good boy and don't move your hands,"

"Oh Ivy, I want you so-"

"Ivy, what are you staring at?"

I quickly pull myself out of my thoughts and see Brody staring at me with his brows burrowed. My blush seared through my cheeks and I thought for a second I might be on fire. I suddenly felt awkward for getting caught out and I looked away and found a distraction in one of the clothing rails. I pretended to skim through the clothes and Brody hung back, allowing me time to compose myself, fighting back the smile that wants to break out.

We were at the mall in forever twenty-one. Rose's favorite store. Brody insisted on getting her an item of clothing rather than jewelry or something sentimental. I don't know why but I decided to go along with it.

It was the first time in a while that we had been alone together since our kiss. He was talking with his plump lips moving and I don't know why but I started to think about what he could do with those lips and then my imagination went wild. I couldn't control my thoughts when he was around. It was as if I turned into a jumbled, pathetic mess.

"What about this?" I shoved a red laced bodysuit in his face and he dodged it, scrunching his nose up in disgust.

"What the hell is that?"

"It's a bodysuit, you wear them with jeans or a skirt," I hung it back on the rail, "Or on their own,"

He looked horrified, "Yeah I think I'll pass on that one,"

I let out a sigh. He'd said no to every suggestion I had made. I was starting to think there was no point in me being here.

"I just don't know what to get her, it's so hard shopping for girls," He moaned, rubbing at the back of his head as he scanned the clothes on the rail, "I don't know where to bloody start,"

"Well, you're lucky you have a girl with you," I mumbled, picking things up and putting them back down when he shook his head.

"You could say that," He said under his breath.

"What about this-"

I was cut short when something behind me caught his attention and he rushed towards it. Hanging in the corner of the store was the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen. He carefully grabbed the hanger and draped it over his arm. He stared at it for a couple of seconds an expression I couldn't decipher on his face before looking at me.

"Would you try it on?"

His question was so unexpected, I just stared at him open-mouthed. My brain formulated no thoughts other than to register what he was asking me to do.

"Is that a no?" He asked impatiently, frustrated by my lack of response.

I swallowed, "Uh yeah sure, but why?"

"So I can see what it looks like," He said as if that was the most obvious answer.

I just nodded and took the dress out of his hands. We walked to the changing room and he instantly slumped into one of the plush chairs with a bored expression on his face. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and began to scroll through whatever social media site he was on.

I hesitated before going into one of the rooms. I caught sight of myself in one of the mirrors and sighed. I was so plain that it hurt. I'd never look as good in this dress as Rose would. I wouldn't be doing it justice by putting it on.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry," Brody shouted through the curtains and I muttered some curse words under my breath. I slipped out of my clothes, chucked them onto the floor and pulled the dress on. I was lucky Rose and I was similar sizes otherwise this would be embarrassing.

I sucked in a deep breath and stole a glance in the mirror. I put a hand to my mouth and gasped. The sleeves and blouse were vague of a gypsy cut, all done in shades of violet and flecked with white embroidered silk. It had a thin waistline and a flowing skirt that fanned around me as I twirled. The neckline didn't plunge but showed off my neckline in a more elegant manner.

"Ivy seriously hurry up, I'm about to eat this pillow,"

I felt my stomach twist. I had forgotten Brody was out there and wanted me to show him the dress. I went to say I'd be a second when the curtain was pulled back.

"What are you doing in-" Brody's mouth fell open.

"What?" I said nervously shifting my feet and feeling heat rush to my cheeks. I felt stupid. I bet I looked silly in this dress, I was about to pull the curtain back when I paused when I saw his face. Brody's lips pulled back and a grin widened across his cheeks. It was surprising that he could hold the expression as long as he did while his eyes started to roam all over me.

"You look great," He croaked and I felt my heart flutter at his words.

"Oh shut up" I cast my eyes to my feet as I felt an overwhelming sense of shyness consume me.

"No seriously, you look beautiful," I glanced up to see no trace of a joke on his face. His eyes were serious, a warm whiskey color as they scrutinized my face.

"Thank you," I gulped.

"It's no problem," He coughed to clear his throat as the realization dawned on him about who I was and where he was, "I'll be waiting by the perfume section," He then turned and walked away.

I watched his retreating frame and smiled as I pulled back the curtain. He thought I looked beautiful. I said that sentence over and over again in my head as I changed back into my clothes. To say that made me happy would be an understatement.

I came out of the changing rooms with the dress in hand and met him by the perfumes. He was spraying all different ones at once and I shook my head and chuckled.

"You might want to calm down you'll smell like a brothel," I said waving my hand in an attempt to waft the mixture of cheap smells away. I almost gagged on the pungent scents. He looked at me with a sheepish expression and placed the perfumes back on the stand.

"Sorry, I got bored," He shrugged.

"Do you want to go buy this?" I asked gesturing towards the dress in my hand.

He looked down at it and looked back at me, "Why?"

My eyebrows scrunched together, "For Rose? You wanted to get it for her birthday?"

"Oh," He said, "Yeah the dress for Rose," He trailed and then continued, "I don't think it would suit her,"

I facepalmed, "You made me put the dress on and now you don't want to buy it?"

"Yep," He said popping the 'p'.

I had to resist the urge to shake him, "You're unbelievable," I sighed.

"I know, can we go get some food now?"

I wrote this at 2 am so please be aware there might be some spelling mistakes or grammatical errors! I'm going to look back in the morning and correct them. My brain just had to write another chapter before I slept 😂😂