Chapter 1 The booking

"Babe I made us breakfast." I hear Kevin's voice say. I open my eyes and Kevin stands leaned against the door frame only wearing pants and I smile, I can't believe that I'm gonna marry this man. Kevin smiles back waiting for me to wake up. "I made you breakfast." He says again when I don't answer but just look at him.
"Mmh.." I mumble with a smile. "So why don't you lay down in bed with me so we can begin our breakfast? I ask him in a seductive tone.
"I would love to baby but we don't have time." He says. I then get out of bed and walk to the kitchen where Kevin has served the most wonderful breakfast and I sit down. "Paul Rosenberg just called me and he booked the VIP for Eminem and his group tonight." He tells me and I almost choke on my food. I really want to correct him and say that they're one big group and not 'Eminem's group' like he just said. Kevin doesn't know that I used to be in a relationship with Marshall, no one really knows because I didn't wanna tell people about just because he's now a famous rapper. I did tell Kevin that I was in a relationship with a guy when I lived in Detroit but that's it. Melissa does know a little more not that she knows that I dated Marshall aka Eminem but she knows that his name is Marshall and that I had a hard time getting over him, we have actually talked a lot about him.
"That was sudden." I just say. It's really last minute and I actually hate when the famous people does that.
"Yeah but it's Eminem so we can't say no, he's a pretty important costumer baby." He tells me because he knows how I feel about those last minutes bookings.
"I know." I say with a little smile showing him that I'm not mad at him. I'm actually not mad at all, I'm really nervous because I already know who's gonna serve them and it's me and my best friend Melissa, because Kevin always tells me how good I am with famous people and specially with men, I know my tricks and how to make them buy more alcohol, I know I'm a good looking girl and that usually makes men buy more alcohol.
"Can you please call Melissa to hear if she's available tonight? I know she ain't suppose to work today but this is really important." Kevin asks me.
"I was planing on dropping by her place anyways so I'll talk to her." I assure him.
"Thank you baby." He says smiling. Me and Kevin eat our breakfast and drive over to Melissa, I know she hates being called to work when she has a day off, I can't blame her because I feel that way too. I have to tell her about Eminem being Marshall because I really need her help today and she won't help me otherwise.

Melissa invites me in but before we even sit down on the couch I start to speak "I need a favor." I say and we sit down on the couch.
"If it includes me working tonight then it's a no." She says.
"D12 has made a last minute booking for tonight." I hope I can convince her because I know she's a big fan of Eminem.
"It's tempting but I have a date tonight." She says.
"I really need your help Melissa." I beg her.
"Why can't one of the other girls do it?" She sighs.
"Remember my ex boyfriend Marshall I've told you about?" I ask her.
"How could I forget?" She asks followed with a grin because I've talked a lot about him, then her eyes widens because she figures out why I ask her that. "No fucking way!" She bursts out.
"You can't tell anyone." I say.
"How come you never told me it was him?" She asks me.
"Because I didn't want anyone to know." I tell her.
"Omg!" She burst out. "Shit that's fucking bad." She then says.
"That's why I need you there." I say. If anything happens, if Marshall recognize me I do need someone there I can trust.
"I guess I have to cancel my date." She says a little disappointed.
"Thank you!" I say. "I'm gonna pay you double tonight."
"Are you nervous about seeing him?" She asks.
"A lot." I sighs. I know how Marshall can be and I can only imagine how pissed he is at me, Marshall is really good at holding his grudge against people and I actually hope he won't recognize me so I can avoid the drama. I also feel bad about seeing the whole crew again because I didn't show up to Bugz's funeral so I don't know what they think about that.
"Do you think he'll recognize you?" She asks.
"I hope not." I say. Actually I'm being very much honest because I don't wanna deal with the confrontation, then there's the fact that it took me so long to get over him and I just don't need to come face to face with my past now that I'm getting married in 6 months.
"You really don't wanna talk with him?" She asks me surprised.
"No because I already know he's angry." I say.
"It's 8 years ago, don't you think he's over that?" She asks and I shake my head.
"I know he isn't." I say. I could only hope he has changed but I really doubt it judging from his actions lately.

Me and Melissa talk for maybe an hour then I drive home getting ready for work, I have to show up earlier getting the VIP ready for tonight and then I have some paperwork which needs to be done. D12 is gonna arrive at 10.30pm and now me and Melissa are putting on our uniforms which is a black skirt and a white top with a black west, it kinda shows a lot of skin but it makes men buy lots of alcohol. The closer we get to 10.30 the more nervous I get and Melissa can feel it.
"Relax honey it's gonna be fine." She tries to comfort me. Now I'm actually not that nervous about Marshall but about meeting them all again and the fact that I haven't seen them in 8 years and I didn't show up to Bugz's funeral.
We wait for them in the VIP and when they arrive they're just like I remember them: loud. Marshall has changed a lot, he looks really good and it's obvious that he works out, he's wearing a black tank top, dark red baggy pants and a white bandana, he's gotten a lot of new tattoos. There's a lot of girls with them and they barely have any clothes on, groupies.. They sit down on the couches and the alcohol is already served on the table so they just start drinking, I'm literally shaking because I'm so nervous therefore I just avoid to look at Marshall because I know it'll only make me more nervous, I don't want to see how those disgusting girls are throwing themselves at him.
An hour later I begin to clean the table a little asI see that many of the bottles are empty.
"Do you need anything?" I ask them while I take the empty bottles.
"Yeah some Bacardi and some soda." Deshaun answers with a smile.
"Coming up." I tell him politely. I go out and get some alcohol, ice and soda for them and Melissa is right behind me.
"He's staring at you." Melissa tells me. I haven't noticed because I avoid to look at him. "I think he recognizes you."
"As long as he doesn't talk to me." I sigh and go back out in the VIP.
"Are you gonna serve us the whole night?" Deshaun asks me.
"Yes." I answer him politely.
"What's your name?" He asks me.
"Amelia." I tell him and I get a little nervous.
"Amelia Dane?" He asks me with a huge smile on his face.