Chapter 35 Awkward

"This is so cool!" I say as soon as we get on Marshall's private jet. We're gonna fly to LA today and we're gonna stay on some hotel and get some rest so we're ready for tomorrow. I just hear Marshall chuckle behind me, I know he's use to it but I bet he felt the same way the first timer he came on board on a private jet. Even though me and Kevin was so wealthy then I've never been on a private yet, we always flew on first class though.
"What time is Melissa gonna land in LA?" Marshall asks me as we take our seats. Yes Melissa joins us in LA and I'm so happy that I'm gonna spend the New Years with her after all.
"About 10PM." I say and I now hear the other guys come on board. I haven't seen them all since last time they were in New York, so I love that I have to spend the New Years with them. I'm actually angry with Deshaun and I know that me and Marshall sorted it out, but that still doesn't change the fact that he should have told Sharonda about me and Marshall's history. It's terrible, because I haven't met Sharonda yet but I already hate her, I'm sure she feels the same way about me or else she wouldn't had said those things about me, let me just tell you that I'm not looking forward to meet her. We all give each other a quick hug before we take our seats and get ready to fly.

I've decided that I wanna talk to Deshaun when we arrive in LA but the longer I sit on the plane the more I feel the need to talk to him.
"I have to talk to him now." I whisper to Marshall. I actually promised Marshall to not do this on the plane, but I just can't sit here pretending that everything is fine when it isn't.
"No." He whisper yells at me as I'm about to get up. "You promised me Amelia." He whispers.
"I can't sit here pretending that everything is fine." I whisper.
"You just have to suck it up, you're not doing this now." He says in a warning tone.
"Yo what are the two of you whispering about?" Deshaun chuckles 2 seats away from us.
"I need to talk to you." I say to Deshaun before Marshall gets the change to speak. I know Marshall gets pissed about this but I need to get this off my chest.
"Aright." Deshaun says a little confused and I switch seat with Denaun. "What's up?" He asks me when I sit down.
"So I heard your wife is saying some shit about me." I cut right to the case.
"Oh.. She has some strong opinions about you." Deshaun chuckles. I don't understand why he finds it funny, I don't think it's funny.
"No she talks shit about me Deshaun." I say in a very serious tone to make him understand that I don't think it's okay.
"No she just thinks you treated Marshall by shit last time you left Detroit, which you did shorty." He says.
"Yeah but she's saying shit like that I'm back with Marshall because me and Kevin are finish and I don't have any money." I tell him.
"Says who?"
"Tasha." I inform him.
"You know me Amelia, I don't get into all this bitch gossiping." He sighs but he's still smiling.
"Well you have to Deshaun. She's talking shit about me because she clearly doesn't know shit, if you just try to explain her a little bit about me and Marshall past then she wouldn't say those things." I say.
"Maybe you should explain that yourself, sort it out with her because you're gonna see each other a lot anyways." Deshaun says. There's is no way in hell that I'm gonna talk to that bitch before she gives me an apology! I don't need to explain myself in anyway to her, I don't need to defend myself! She doesn't even know me and still she's talking shit about me.
"No, when I meet her then the first thing I wanna hear from her mouth is a sorry or else I'm gonna stump a food up in her ass." I say angrily.
"Yo watch your mouth, it's still my fucking wife you're talking about." Deshaun warns me but he can be angry as much as he wants, this is still how I feel.
"No Deshaun because it actually hurts that you're one of my best friends and then you can't even defend me." I say.
"When you come to me and bitch about Marshall then I just fucking listen, even though he's my best friend then I can admit that he can me an ass." Deshaun says.
"She's making up lies about me and she doesn't even know me." I say angrily.
"Sort it out with her, I don't wanna be involved in your fucking bitch fight." He says coldly.
"So much for being friends." I say as I get up from my seat and I switch with Denaun again. I know Marshall is angry with me so I don't say anything when I sit down and there's a few minutes of silence before he speaks.
"That's exactly why I didn't want you to confront him now." Marshall whispers.
"Just shut up." I mumble because I really don't feel like talking.
"No, see how awkward it is now." Marshall whispers angrily.
"He can just learn to control his bitch." I whisper angrily.
"Like I really have to control you now Amelia. You can't just act like that nor can you talk that way about her man, Sharonda is one of my best friends and it's Deshaun's wife. She has some opinions about you because you were a fucking bitch, show her that ain't who you are and move the fuck on." Marshall snares whispering.
"It must be nice to have friends who sticks up for you." I just mumble. I talk shit about Sharonda and immediately Deshaun and Marshall defends her, I really thought they would do the same thing for me. If we weren't on a plane to LA right, I would have packed up my things and leave but that's not an option right now.
"I'm gonna talk to Sharonda cus I don't want her to say that you're out after my money and shit, so don't you dare say I ain't sticking up for you." Marshall whispers and I can hear that he's beyond pissed at me right now.
"Okay." I say coldly and I look out of the window to avoid any further contact with him.
"I love you so don't doubt my fucking loyalty." Marshall says which makes me grin sarcastically.
"Sure you do." I say. He's sticking more up for Sharonda than he does for me, so right now I'm not gonna sit here and listen to his bullshit.
"Amelia." He says and grabs my jaw gently so he can turn my head to look at him, but I avoid any eye contact with him. "Don't start that shit, you know I fucking love you and you know I would give you the world if you asked me to." He says and I look him in the eyes now. Why is he so charming? I can't fucking resist him and he can always make me smile, even though I was ready to jump off the plane in anger minutes ago just to get away from him.
"You're a dick." I say with a smile and kiss him.
"Why?"
"Because you can make me smile even though I'm angry with you." I say and he chuckles as he kisses me. I'm still angry about this whole thing but mostly at Deshaun, but I'm gonna let it go here in LA because we're gonna have fun and we shouldn't have drama on New Years Eve.!

We arrive in LA and we get straight into the limo so we can get to our hotel. It's very awkward because they all know that me and Deshaun had an argument on the plane, so there's complete silence for like 5 minutes before Deshaun decides to speak.
"Can we just forget about all that shit which happened on the plane?" Deshaun asks me.
"Yeah." I answer him coldly not looking at him.
"You're not gonna let it go." He says.
"I just told you." I say coldly but he's right though, I ain't gonna let it go because I thought we were closer than that.
"Don't you think I know you Amelia? I can hear that you ain't gonna let it go man." He says but at this point I don't even bother to answer him, because nothing good comes out of that. "She's my wife man, you have to understand that I have her back always." He then says and I now look at him angrily.
"I do understand that Deshaun, I would understand if I talked some shit about her that you would do that but your fucking wife has never met me and she talks shit and spreads lies about me, I fucking wonder where she gets it from." I say. Sharonda has never met me so for her to make an opinion about me requires that she hears something about me. I know Marshall talked some shit about me but when Deshaun doesn't stand up for me she just stands with her opinion, so yeah I wonder if Deshaun has talked some shit about since he hasn't defended me.
"So now you're saying that I put some fucking shit into her head?" Deshaun asks angrily.
"I don't know. Did you?" I provoke him.
"You're so fucked up you fucking bitch." Deshaun says and roll his eyes. I expect from Marshall to jump in here and tell Deshaun to watch his mouth, but he doesn't.
"No because you haven't tried to change her mind about me Deshaun and I don't understand why." I say.
"Don't you think I've tried?!" Deshaun now raises his voice. "She's a good friend of Tasha's so do you think that helped the situation much?! I can't believe you're throwing fucking fits at me right now!" Deshaun says and now I feel bad, really bad. I really gotta learn to think before I speak and fucking control my temper because now Deshaun is beyond angry with me.
"Okay, okay! I'm sorry, okay? I was wrong." I admit.
"If you had just listened to me in the first place and took my advice to talk shit out with her, then this wouldn't had been necessary." Deshaun says angrily. I still don't wanna talk to his wife though, one thing is that she made a opinion about me because of what I did to Marshall, that I can live with but not her saying shit about me that isn't true.
"You're right, I'm sorry." I apologize.
"Thank you." Deshaun just mumbles. The rest of the way to the hotel is very awkward, it's even more awkward than before which I didn't think was possible.