Chapter 86 You get what you deserve

I sit in my office at the club and I'm waiting for Jenny. I asked Sandy to send her up as soon as she meets in so now I'm just waiting. The bitch is getting on my nerves and the fact that I can't fire her because she's a good employee pisses me off. I wanna get rid of her so I'm gonna do that in my own way. I'm gonna make her quit. I'm gonna make her time here a living hell because she fucked with the wrong bitch.
It knocks on the door and as it opens and I don't even look up from my papers, the papers aren't even that important but I just wanna show Jenny how unimportant she is to me, how she doesn't even deserve me to look her at her. I wanna show her once and for all that I'm the boss here and I have the power in the end of the game she's playing against me. It may sound arrogant and bitchy to some and I won't exclude that that's a fact but this girl needs to learn her place.
"You wanted to see me?" Jenny asks. She doesn't even sound nervous and I can already hear an attitude in her voice.
"Sit down." I ask her as I keep writing some numbers down on the paper. I hear Jenny drag the chair out and sit down across from me on the other site of my desk.
"Just get it over with Amelia." She gives me an attitude which makes me look up at her with a very strong look. I lean back in the chair and look at her for while, she really thinks she has the power because she's in bed with Kevin.
"Who the fuck are you to give me a fucking attitude like that?" I frown.
"I don't know if you sucked Kevin's dick to get back to being his partner again but I have the right to report it when I think there's an issue." Jenny says.
"And I know for sure that if you didn't suck Kevin's dick then you wouldn't still be here." I throw a similar comment back in her face.
"No I'm still here because I'm a good employee and that pisses you off." She smirks. I swear, if she wasn't my employee then I would have smashed her head down onto the table and make sure to remove that smirk from her face.
"I maybe can't fire you but do you think it's the best idea to insult your boss?" I ask her.
"I wasn't the one with the problem to start with, you had an issue with me as soon as I told you I had slept with Kevin!" She raises her voice now.
"No I had a problem with you sticking your nose into my business." I say still keeping my voice down low even though I wanna yell at her and curse her out.
"You didn't mind that the last time when I had to keep you dirty secret." She smirks. Uh! She's pissing me off!
"Dirty secret?" I laugh. "I told you about Marshall being my ex boyfriend, that's it."
"Something was going on, it was very obvious." Jenny says.
"I don't need to defend myself or anything towards you. I don't care what you think was going on because it has nothing to do with now." I say.
"Are you done bitching?" She asks me.
"This is a warning Jenny. Don't snitch to Kevin every time you have a fucking problem with me or the way I run things." I say.
"When it includes you taking a trip out of the state then I have to." She says.
"You can inform me if you have a problem." I say.
"Your main problem is that I talk to Kevin, isn't it?" She asks. Something is seriously wrong with her.
"No." I laugh.
"Yes. I saw how fucking jealous you were when I told you that I had slept with him." She says. I can see that she's enjoys to throw it in my face every time.
"Jealous?" I laugh. "Have you seen my boyfriend? I think I'm good."
"You mean the boyfriend who's always busy and don't have time for you? The boyfriend who probably fucks other bitches while he's away from you?" She asks. I can feel my temper rise as she's now talking shit about my boyfriend directly to my face. She's definitely crossing the line right now. Take a deep breath Amelia, she's only trying to provoke you.
"You don't know shit and you don't know Marshall."
"I don't?" She laughs. "You saw how he was coming on to me that night. I've seen him flirt with bitches at the previous club I worked on and he was still with Kim at that time, so don't tell me that I can't make any statements about his behavior and how he is because I've seen it with my own eyes." She says. I don't want to believe that Marshall is like that, I know how him and Kim's relationship was and how it has always been so I believe that he could be like that when he was with her. I don't want to believe that he could ever do such a thing to me but I would lie if I said that it doesn't get to me or cross my mind sometimes. But I don't want Jenny to know that, I want to make it clear to her that me and Marshall have a good relationship because we have. I wanna let her know that I won't stand by her bullshit and that she needs to watch her steps from now on.
"Listen to me Jenny and listen carefully. I maybe can't fire you but I'm gonna make sure that your last time here is gonna be a living hell. I'm gonna make sure that you're gonna regret ever saying shit to me, about me and about my boyfriend. I would really step carefully from now on if I was you because you have no idea what I'm capable of. And you can call Kevin and tell him about our conversation because I don't care. I've been engaged with Kevin and he cares a lot more about me than he does about a little whore like you." I say. "Now get the fuck out of my office." I say before she gets the chance to say anything. Jenny gets up from her chair and just as she grabs the doorknob I speak again. "And by the way, I don't want you behind the bar tonight. I want you on the floor and be the cleaner." I say. Being the cleaner is the worse job you can get. You have to go around and pick up empty glasses, clean up when people spill the drinks, clean the toilets whenever people are puking and so on. Jenny turns around and she has now dropped her jaw.
"You can't be serious." She gasps.
"I'm very serious. Now get to work." I say. Jenny shoots me an evil glare before she walks out of the door and she makes sure to shut the door with a loud bang. I sit back in my chair and smile because I know I just won this round. I look at my phone, I haven't heard from Marshall all day. I'm not so sure that we are good after I left New York the other day. I know he's a little angry about the situation but does he have to take it out on me? I decide to call him mostly just to tell him about my talk with Jenny.

"Yeah." Marshall says when he picks up the phone. I can tell that he's in the studio with the soft beat that plays in the background.
"I swear, I had to count to ten so many times during my talk with Jenny." I tell him.
"Did you put that bitch in place?"
"Yes. I made sure to tell her how the rest of her time here is gonna be a living hell."
"That's my girl." He chuckles. It's nice to hear him laugh because it tells me that things are just fine between us.
"I didn't thought I could hate her more but she proved me wrong when she started talking shit about you." I tell him.
"She talked shit about me?"
"Yes."
"Why the fuck did she do that? What did she say?"
"First she accused me of being jealous because she's slept with Kevin, then I began to laugh and asked her if she had seen who my boyfriend is so I had no reason to be jealous at her little fling with Kevin. Then she started to blab on about that you're fucking other girls as soon as you're away from me. Apparently she worked at a club before Club In where you apparently partied a lot and she saw how you flirted with other girls while being with Kim." I tell him and Marshall starts to laugh in this evil way he does when he gets angry.
"I want you to the book the VIP for me and the boys as soon as I get back and I want her to serve us." He says now and I smile. Jenny really messed with the wrong people now because if she thinks I'm bad then she's really gonna feel how it is pissing on Marshall.
"No problem." I say.
"I fucking miss you baby." He sighs.
"Slim is so fucking pussy whipped!" I hear 50 in the background and I can't help but laugh.
"You would too if you had a girl like mine dawg." Marshall says to him.
"If I had a fine ass girl like yours then I would fuck her into the early morning every god damn night man." 50 laughs boyishly. Curtis can be so nasty in his mouth sometimes and he thinks it's funny because he knows Marshall doesn't like when people talks about me in that way.
"Watch your fucking mouth dawg, it's my fucking girl you're talking about." Marshall warns him.
"I'm just saying she's a fine girl." Curtis chuckles.
"Baby.. I gotta go. I need to bury a dead body soon." Marshall says to me.
"Okay, good luck baby." I laugh.
"I love you."
"I love you." I say and he hangs up.

I put my phone down with a big smile on my face. I really wish that I could be a part of all he's doing in New York right now but I can't, I'm stuck here because of Jenny.
My phone now rings and I see Kevin's name on the screen, I already know now that Jenny has called him.

"What's up?" I ask him when I pick up the phone.
"You know what's up." Kevin hisses.
"Oh.. Did your favorite employee call you?" I say followed with a sarcastic laugh.
"Drop the attitude Amelia." Kevin says. "What's wrong with you? You can't treat an employee like that."
"You didn't hear how she talked to me Kevin." I defend myself.
"I don't care! You have to act professional about this."
"I did until she started talking shit about Marshall."
"I don't care."
"She had an attitude from when she walked into my office. She claimed that the only reason you agreed for me to be your partner again was because I sucked your dick."
"Right now I also wonder why I even agreed to take you in as a partner again."
"You know what Kevin? Fuck you."
"There's so simple rules that.."
"Don't talk to me about rules Mr-I-fucked-an-employee! Just be glad that I didn't mess up that bitch's face with all the shit she said to me."
"You can't just hand her shitty duties because you don't like her!"
"You know what? You get what you deserve and she gets to learn the meaning of that principle."
"She can sue our asses for the way you treat her."
"You have to be smart to know that."
"Amelia."
"She can sue our asses for sleeping with you too so shut up."
"I fucking beg you to keep it cool for once. We can't afford a law suit on our asses."
"No. She became personal Kevin and that bitch is going down."
"Don't make me regret that I made you my partner."
"You know I'm sharp at what I'm doing Kevin. Do you really think that I would do anything to hurt us and the club?"
"You're about to do that!"
"No it's not illegal to ask your employee to be the cleaner. She's getting paid to work here, if she doesn't like the job then she can quit."
"That's what you're trying to do, isn't it?"
"Did it really take you that long to figure that out?"
"My god Amelia.. You're unbelievable."
"If you have a problem with the way I'm treating her then move her to another department."
"I can't just move to another department because you don't like her."
"Then let's hope she asks for it herself." I say and it now knocks on my door. "I gotta go." I say when I see William stick his head in.

"Hi." I say smiling to him.
"Do I disturb?" William asks.
"No." I say.
"There's pretty busy downstairs and we really need an extra hand in the bar." William says and I know that it'd be an easy solution to put Jenny behind the bar but I'm not gonna do that.
"I'll be right down." I say.

Hi guys! What do you think about the treatment Amelia gave Jenny? Was it fair?