Chapter 29 Charges dropped

This is horrible, it feels horrible! I feel like fucking shit because I miss Marshall so freaking much that it would be better if someone just ripped my heart out, at least I wouldn't feel like this then. We talk to each other every day and it's nice and all but I just need him to hold me tight and place sweet kisses on my lips. It's been a week so far and I don't think I'm gonna survive this, why does it have to be like this?

It's Christmas tomorrow and I still feel bad for not having any gift for Rachel but it's really difficult to buy her something when I got no money, I know Rachel understands my situation but it still sucks. 

Today I have a job interview at a nightclub which I really and I really hope to get the job, it just sucks that I have to start from the bottom again. I've been so use to running everything with Kevin at the club, I could choose my own hours and I earned some really good money, now I'm going for a job interview as a fucking bartender, like come on!

I walk into the club for my job interview, the club actually looks really nice but nothing like my old clubs so I can't help thinking about what changes I would make if it was my club.
I walk towards mr. Richards the owner of the club and he looks at me with a little tiny smile on his face, he looks like a person who just thinks he's better than everyone else because he's the boss, I hate people like that and I've never been like that to my employees or people who came for a job interview. I would think that mr. Richards is in his early 30s and he's actually really good looking but even if I didn't have Marshall I'd never go for him because of my first impression already.
"Hello miss Dane." Mr. Richards says and shakes my hand.
"Hello mr. Richard." I say politely.
"Just call me Dan." He says and we sit down on a chair on the each side of the table. "So.. I actually find it very interesting that you've owned 3 clubs, what concerns me is that suddenly out of nowhere you signed the clubs over to your partner Kevin Jones." Dan says cutting right to the case.
"Me and Kevin were engaged and now that we aren't anymore then it just can't seem to work." I half lie.
"So you decided to sign over the clubs to him?" He asks confused. I can only assume Dan thinks that it's very weird that I would do that when I'm a business woman, after all I could just move myself to another department.
"Yes after all it was his clubs to start with." I say not wanting to tell him how I was forced to sign over the clubs.
"Okay." He says and looks down at my papers again shortly before he speaks again. "So what do you expect to do here? Do you expect to be more than just a bartender?" He asks and this just confirms my feeling about him. He thinks that I'm gonna walk in here and tell him how to run his club when I'm really just humble and looking for a job.
"I'm not expecting anything, I just want a job." I inform him.
"So you don't have any ambitions?" He asks me and now I honestly thinks he's getting rude.
"Of course I have but I don't see why it's relevant for this job interview." I say as I frown my brows at him.
"This is just about me getting to know you." He says smirking. He really confuses me right now because he's really rude with his questions but at the same time something tells me that he's interesting in hiring me.
"Then hire me." I say which makes him chuckle.
"Feisty, I like it." He says with a smirk. Is he fucking flirting with me? I really need this job but I can't handle my boss flirting with me specially not when i have Marshall, maybe he isn't flirting with me, maybe I just misunderstands his signals.
I don't say anything mostly because I don't know what to say after his comment, so I just sit there looking at him coldly making sure that I don't send him signals he could misunderstand. "You're hired." He then says. What?! Is he serious?!
"Really?" I ask him surprised.
"Yes you'll start January 3th." He says.
"What time should I be here?" I ask.
"Be here at 8 then it gives us time to talk about your salary." He says and I get up.
"Thank you so much." I say and he gets up as well to shake my hand.
"You're welcome." He says smiling. I can already tell that it's gonna be very interesting to work for him and not in a good way, not to sound smug or anything but I can tell when men wants me and Dan wants me, I can tell that he's eating me with his eyes and not to talk about how quickly he offered be the job, that's very unusual because I would never do that if it was me.