Chapter 90 Confrontation

I wanna rip them apart and go psycho on their asses but instead I just cough to announce my appearance....

Both Marshall and Jenny looks at me, Jenny looks scared but Marshall just has a frozen face expression, doesn't he care or is he just really fucked up?
"Amelia.." Jenny tries to speak.
"Shut up Jenny, I don't need your explanation." I say harshly. "I need Marshall's."
"I'm just doing the same as you're gonna do to me." Marshall says coldly.
"I would never cheat on you Marshall." I frown.
"You miss Kevin." He cut right to the case.
"And I miss him even more now." I say as I turn around and walk back to my office. I just wanna grab my things and drive over to Lucas and Tasha but I only hear the door shut close behind me before I hear it busts open again. I already know that it's Marshall so I don't even wanna turn around. I can't look at him right now. He knows how much I hate Jenny and then he chooses to listen to her shit and cheat on me with her!
"You miss him?" Marshall asks me behind him and I can hear how he fights to not yell at me right now.
"It's non of your concern now." I say coldly.
"Are you shitting me?" He asks harshly and I hear him shut the door close. "It's my fucking concern whether you miss your ex fucking fiancé."
"No it's not!" I say and I now turn around and look at him. "I can't believe that I dumped a good guy like Kevin for a peace of shit like you!"
"Peace of shit?" He chuckles. "Are you aware of how many girls who wants to be in your shoes?" He's so arrogant!
"Well, they can all have you if they want now." I say swinging my bag over my shoulder.
"So, you're breaking up with me?" He frowns.
"What did you expect?" I roll my eyes. Did he really expect me to stay?
"It's you who didn't tell me about your secret visit at the club!" He now gets angry.
"That's no excuse for what you just did." I say and I try to walk passed him but he blocks my way.
"So that's it? You're just gonna walk out that easily?" He asks.
"You cheated Marshall!" I yell.
"Because you're having secrets from me!" He raises his voice as well.
"Like you don't?!" I frown. "You told me nothing about your past relationship with Jenny and you lied about cheating on Kim! You chose to lie when you could've been honest!"
"If I had been honest then you would've left!"
"Guess you'll never know now." I say coldly as I try to walk passed him but again he blocks my way. We're standing very close now and I'm trying to be as intimidating as possible.
"Amelia, I'm sorry.. Okay?" He apologizes but I don't want his apology, his apology doesn't matter now.
"You think an apology will help after I caught you sticking your tongue into that bitch's mouth?!" I ask.
"Yo, she told me shit.."
"And you listened to her, that's your mistake." I say.
"But she told me the truth. It did happened, didn't it?" He asks me.
"Yes I told him I missed him, so what?" I ask. "It doesn't mean that I would ever cheat on you."
"Amelia.."
"No Marshall!" I cut him off. "I bet everything to be with you! I did what you wished; I moved in with you! And then you think I would cheat on you after that? The worse thing is that you lot the girl who hates me the most play with your mind. You chose to cheat on me with the girl I hate the most."
"I'm sorry Amelia. I know I fucked up." He says and lay his hand on the small of my back but I quickly remove his hand.
"Good. Then you understand why I have to stay with Lucas and Tasha." I say and I see sadness written all over his face but I don't care.
"Baby please.."
"I'm not your baby anymore." I cut him off.
"Let me make it up to you." He begs.
"Would you let me make it up to you if I had cheated on you?" I ask him and he doesn't answer. I can see he tries to find the right words. "Exactly Marshall. So why should I?" I then ask after him giving me his silence.
"It was just a kiss, it didn't mean anything." He says.
"You did it because you were angry with me Marshall. You did it in the building you knew I was in, you did it at my club with my fucking employee! I can't even imagine what you'll do when you're away from me!" I yell now again. What could he do if we got into an argument while he's on tour? Would he then just fuck another girl?
"I would never sleep with another bitch." He says holding a straight face.
"Guess I'd never know." I say and I try to walk passed him again but he still blocks my way out. "Get out of my way."
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Home to pack my things."
"And where are you gonna go?" He frowns.
"Why do you care?" I give him an attitude.
"Because I wanna know where you are, I wanna know if you stay in Detroit or if you're gonna go home to New York." He says.
"I'm gonna stay with Lucas and Tasha." I say and push my way passed him now. I walk out of the office and the first thing I see in the hallway is Jenny. I can't stand to look at her and the thought of looking at her in the future makes me sick.
"And if you should have any doubts about your position here, then I'd like to inform you that you're fired." I say to her.
"I'd like to move department." Jenny says. Is she crazy? She must be stupid if she thinks that I would ever have her working in any of my clubs after what she did!
"Do you think that I'll ever give a fucking dime to you again?" I ask angrily and I walk away before she ever gets a chance to answer.
I get into Marshall's car and I feel sick just driving his car right now. I have to get home and I won't have his car parking at my club because I'm afraid that he'll just drive it home in his condition. I decide to call Kevin because I wanna explain this to him before Jenny calls him. I just hope he'll understand me and get why I've fired her.

"Hi." Kevin says when he picks up the phone.
"Hi. Am I disturbing you?" I ask.
"No. What's up?"
"I've fired Jenny." I say and begin to cry. "And before you get angry then just hear me out."
"What's going on Amelia?" Kevin asks concerned.
"Marshall and the boys rented the VIP tonight and I asked Jenny to serve them because Marshall had a few things to say to her after the shit she said to me about him. It totally backfired on me because I overheard their conversation and Jenny told him about the day I came to the club after my argument with Dan, she told him that I had told you that I missed you."
"Amelia I'm sorry, I didn't think she would tell anyone. I told her that because I was confused and therefore I had to stop sleeping with her because I thought I had a shot with you."
"It doesn't matter now, what matters is that the conversation led into Marshall and her kissing. Apparently they know each other, apparently they've slept together while he was married to Kim. Marshall have told me that he has never cheated on Kim. Before I know it then Marshall and Jenny stand there kissing each other. Marshall was so angry about the fact that I said that I missed you that he would cheat on me with the girl I hate the most."
"Fuck.." Kevin sighs as he apparently can't find words for this.
"I can't believe it! I can't believe that I left a good guy like you for a dumbass like him." I admit.
"You know that you can always come back to New York and stay with me." He offers. I want to take his offer but it wouldn't be fair to him and besides I can't go back to New York right now, not with the things that went down the last time I was there.
"Thank you but I'm not ready to go back there yet."
"I feel so bad for trusting her Amelia." Kevin now sighs. I wanna be angry with Kevin, I should be angry with Kevin but all my anger is based on Marshall right now.
"I guess we both trusted the wrong people." I admit.
"You know that I'm always here, right? I'll never stop loving you."
"Thank you." I say not knowing what else to say. I don't wanna give him some hopes again by saying that I love him. I do love him and I don't think that the feeling is going away that easily. I don't love him like I love Marshall but I love him.
"About Jenny.. Should we just move her to another department?"
"No I'm not gonna pay another dime to that bitch."
"Alright, it's your choice baby."
"She's probably gonna call you."
"I'd gladly give her the same message as you."
"I'm so glad that you're being so supportive. Thank you." I say because I'm really grateful.
"Of course."
"I can't believe you're being so nice to me after what I did."
"There must have been a reason why you cheated. I wasn't man enough to keep on you." He says and it hurts that he thinks that.
"Don't you ever think that Kevin. You were perfect, you are perfect. I just have a weakness for Marshall and you know.." I say and I find it difficult to finish my sentence.
"How come it always leads into about us?" He chuckles.
"I guess it's because it's so unsolved." I giggle.
"What are you gonna do now Amelia?"
"I'm gonna move in with Tasha and Lucas."
"Alright, I just wanna make sure that you have a plan."
"I have."
"Have you talked to Melissa lately?"
"A few days ago. Why?" I ask.
"She's acting really strange lately."
"I've noticed."
"I think she needs you around here."
"I can't come back to New York, this thing with Rachel.. I just can't."
"I know."
"I have to go now. I need to get myself together before I arrive to the house."
"Okay. Call me if you need anything."
"I will."
"Bye."
"Bye."