Chapter 79 Just five minutes

This chapter contains sexual scenes

The last couple of days I haven't barely seen Marshall because he's been working. It's fine though.. But it just sucks because I'm so bored! I've been hanging out with Nicole a little but mostly I've been "trapped" at home. I know that Marshall is here for work but I wish that he would pay a little more attention to me. He doesn't really text me or call daily when he's at the studio and it makes a little sad. It just feels like he doesn't really care for me, you know? Does he just completely forget about me as soon as he steps into that studio? When he comes home, he's tired and he goes straight to bed so the little time we have together is in the mornings.
"Can I come with you today?" I ask Marshall when he's getting ready.
"It's not that fun, you'll be bored." He says as he checks himself out in the mirror.
"I'm also bored here." I sigh and my words makes him turn around and look at me.
"Baby.. It's my work man, you can't just come with me every time you get bored." He says.
"I'm not asking you everyday, I just want to get out." I explain.
"Dre is fucking straight about shit, it's also rare that Nicole hangs out there. Why can't you just hang out with Nicole?" He asks. I don't get why I can't come. I mean.. A lot of people hangs out there so why can't I? Is he embarrassed of me? Is there going things on that he doesn't want me to know about?
"But all those slutty bitches can hang out with you?" I ask him now.
"It ain't my fucking studio Amelia." He bites my head off.
"I know.." I sigh. "I just miss you." Marshall walks over to the bed, he sit on his knees on the bed and bends over me.
"I'm right here baby." He says and our eyes are lock.
"Yeah.. For now.. But soon you'll go to the studio and then I won't see you all day like all the other days." I say.
"Oh baby." He chuckles. "You miss me when I'm not here?" He's so annoying and it's not fun that he teases me when I'm trying to be serious about this subject. His provoking smirk makes me hit his chest playfully and giggle, because no matter how mad I am at him or how annoying I think he is, then he can always make me laugh.
"It's not funny." I giggle.
"Then why are you laughing?" He chuckles. I love his boyish smile.
"Because you're stupid." I say.
"I'm stupid?" He raises his left brow at me now giving me an attitude.
"Yes you think my pain and suffering is funny." I say.
"Pain and suffering?" He laughs. "Are you sure you didn't underestimated the situation?"
"Shut up." I laugh and hit his chest again.
"I really gotta get going baby." He says. I don't want him to go!
"No.. Please.. Stay five more minutes." I say and begins to kiss his neck.
"Don't do this to me baby." He whispers. I know that it turns him on and I know that's the only way I can manipulate him into staying.
"Just five minutes." I whisper as I run my hands down his chest and down to the bulge in his pants.
"Babe I.." He only gets to say before I cut him off with a kiss. Marshall hands slides down my chest and squeezes my naked breasts gently which makes me gasp. He sticks his tongue into my mouth and things are getting heated now. I smile knowing that I just got it my way, just having this time with him means a lot. We make out for a while and there's a lot of touching and rubbing against each other before Marshall finally makes a move; he takes my panties off which is the only thing that I'm wearing and then he pulls his own t-shirt over the head and pulls his pants down before he sinks deep into me. "You're so fucking bad for me." He groans in my ear when he's all in and I can't help but giggle knowing that it's true. Marshall is gonna be late for work and even though he's the head in the game then it's not okay for him to be late.
He begins to go deep and hard and I sink my nails into his back while I arch my back and let out a satisfied moan. Marshall leans his one hand on the headboard to get more power in his trusts and it works, he's going so deep now and all you can hear is my moans and the head bangs against the wall. I look down at his body, his muscle are all tensed and his six pack is showing, he's so sexy! Suddenly he pulls out and flips me over in one quick motion before he lifts my ass up and enters me hard again. That went really fast!
"Oh.. Fuck!" I now scream out in surprise and pleasure as he hits my g-spot perfectly. I hear Marshall chuckles behind me as he's well aware what he's doing to me. Every trust causes more and more pleasure, every trust makes me moan a little louder and every trust makes me lose a little more control. His grip on my hips are so tight that I might think he's gonna leave bruises when he's done with me, but I don't mind because I like everything that he does to me. Suddenly he takes me by surprise and pulls my hair, he pulls me up on my knees so I can feel his chest against my back. He begins to hard and fast again as he puts his big hand gently around my little throat.
"Does it feel good?" He groans in my ear. I know he wants to make sure that I'm okay, even though he knows I like it hard then he's sometimes afraid that he's being to hard on my when he's getting eager.
"Yes.." I moan. I can barely speak now because I'm so close to hit my orgasm. I can feel his teeth in my flesh on my shoulder nibbling gentle on it.
"You're so fucking sexy." He groans and his words and the way he said it just sends me over the edge.
"Oh fuck Marshall...! I'm coming!" I moan loudly. Marshall slows down and let me ride through my orgasm. I put my behind his neck and pull his head down to my neck as I just catch my breath. He kisses my neck gently as he massages my breasts.
"Lay down." I order him as I want to pleasure him now.
"Yes ma'am." He chuckles as he lays down. I didn't even notice that it came out that demanding. I sit myself on top of him and sink down on him and we both let out a satisfying moan. Marshall's hands are all over my body now and I enjoy every little touch, I can just see the attraction Marshall has towards me when he looks at me. My rocks are becoming faster the more eager I get and I can hear Marshall's breathing getting faster. I'm so close to my own release and I can feel Marshall being close as well, so I hold mine back so we can release at the same time. When Marshall finally releases I let go and Marshall pulls me down for a kiss. We're both sweaty but I don't care, this is the best feeling in the world. Marshall flips us around and give me one final kiss before he gets out of bed.
"Andre is gonna whip my ass for being late." He says while he puts on his shirt.
"I'm sorry." I giggle which makes Marshall glare at me.
"You're not fucking sorry, you got what you wanted." He says sounding so serious but still he's smiling.
"Mmh." I giggle as I bite my lip.
"Fuck.." He sighs as he looks at me. "Why do you have to be so fucking hot? It makes me wanna fuck you again."
"Then fuck me." I giggle still biting my lip.
"I can't.." He sighs. "I'm already late."
"Exactly, you already late." I say and turn around so I show him my ass while I'm looking at him over my shoulder. I know he likes me in this view.
"Fuck me." He mumbles as he drop his clothes again and walks over to bed. "You're bad fucking influence." He says as he smacks my ass a couple of times so loud smacks echoes the room.
"Yes I'm a bad girl." I giggle.
"Yeah you're a bad fucking girl." He says and enters me.
We go for a round two where Marshall is a little harder on me but I really don't mind. He makes me come several of times before he comes himself. Marshall hurries to get dressed while I just watch him from the bed and then his phone calls.
"Yo." He just says and the other person says something I can't hear. "I'm on my fucking way, something came up man." I can't help but smile but Marshall just glares at me, I know he's a little pissed because I tricked him into staying, he hates to lose. Marshall finally hangs up with the person on the other line.
"Fuck.. He's called 7 times." He says as he looks down in his phone before he looks up at me. "I hope you're satisfied because Dre is fucking pissed."
"I'm very satisfied." I giggle.
"You're so gonna pay for this baby." He warns me with a smirk on his face.
"What are you gonna do? Spank me?" I say seductively.
"You're such a bitch." He chuckles as walks over to the bed and kisses me. "I'll see you later."
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." He says before walking out of the bedroom.
I go out to the bathroom and take a long shower before I head downstairs. I check my phone and I have two new messages.

Kevin (10:35am)
I haven't heard anything from you. I was serious about my offer, are you interested?

Fuck I totally forgot to call him.. I can't really set anything up when I haven't talked to Marshall yet and I'm still in LA so I can't really think about business right now.

Rachel (9:58am)
Amelia.. I hate he way we ended things. Please come back and talk to me.

Reply to Kevin (11:02am)
I'm in LA right now. I'll call you when I get back in Detroit.

Reply to Rachel (11:05am)
There's no way in hell that I'm gonna come back and talk to you, you already burned that bridge Rachel.

Rachel (11:16am)
We're family Amelia, will you please stop being so stubborn for once?

Reply to Rachel (11:19am)
Don't you dare play the family card because you already broke that bond. You're just a stranger to me now.