Chapter 16 Game on

This chapter contains sexual scenes

Deshaun stayed until 8 which finally now leaves me and Marshall alone. It was actually really nice to have Deshaun over, we haven't really had an opportunity to talk since we regain contact and it's crazy that he's now married and have 3 kids. I hope that everything is gonna be fine between him and Sharonda. Marshall now walk into the living room with two beers (yes I'm that kind of girl!) and sits down on the couch next to me, he hands me my beer and I take a sip from it.
"Did you have any other boyfriend throughout the years?" Marshall then asks me and I can't help but laugh about his sudden question which makes him give me a weird look. "What?" He asks.
"That was just a sudden question." I say.
"Well.. I'm curious." He says.
"Yeah I had like.. 2 serious boyfriends." I say. I went a little wild in my college days after I started to feel better and I slept around a lot until I found this guy Dylan, we were actually together for almost a year before I broke up with him, he was a really sweet guy but I guess I lost my interest in him. Maybe it was because he was my first boyfriend since Marshall and I wanted to catch the same feelings as I had for Marshall but eventually I had to realize that wasn't going to happen.
"Like 2 boyfriends? What is that suppose to mean?" He asks.
"I was a little wild in college." I say.
"So you were a slut?" He asks me lifting his right brow.
"If you wanna put it that way." I say. I know he doesn't like the thought of me being like that but it's what a breakup can do to you. I desperately needed someone to love me and if it was just for one night then it was fine my me, I know it can be hard to understand but I was just so afraid of letting someone in that it was easier just to sleep around. When I was with Dylan I never said I loved him or anything, he thought I just needed time but it was really because I couldn't let him in, I was very interested in him and I really liked him but that was it. Then I met Sam about 2 years after and I remember all girls chasing him and he picked me because I didn't do that, I was proud that I guy like him wanted to be with a girl like me but he eventually broke up with me because I couldn't let him in, he said he felt like we were just really good friends having sex and I didn't feel anything for him. The fact was that I did feel something for Sam but I think he had a lot more feelings for me than I had for him. When I met Kevin I finally found a guy who was willing to work with me, you know? He was willing to give me time because he just knew right away that he shouldn't lay pressure on me on the whole love thing, I felt something for Kevin which I haven't felt for years, it wasn't the feelings I had for Marshall but it was feelings and they were finally there with another man.
"I just never picked you for that type of a girl." Marshall then says after a moment of silence.
"What?" I ask him.
"A slut." He says. I know he doesn't like that I've been like that but I can't really change it and I bet that he hasn't been a saint himself since he got divorced.
"A breakup can change you a lot." I say.
"Yeah." He just says coldly. He's angry now.. I sit myself on top of him facing him.
"Don't be angry." I beg softly.
"I'm not angry at you it just pisses me of that you've been like that but there's nothing I can do about it because you know.. It's who you are." He says. It's who I am?! I get really pissed about that comment because it's not who I am. I think he can see on the look on my face that his comment pissed me off because he starts to speak again. "Was!" He corrects himself and add "It's your past and there's nothing I can do about it, I've done some stupid shit too."
"Like what?" I ask him getting curious.
"Like I fucked Mariah Carey." He says and I drop my jaw in surprise. Mariah Carey!! I remember Marshall told me that she had no talent in music writing and so on, he always dissed her when I listened to her.
"You fucked Mariah Carey?! You always hated that she was my idol because you thought she made crappy music." I remind him laughing. I know I should feel jalousie and I do a little bit, but I actually also finds it kinda funny.
"Yeah and she's still a bitch." He laughs.
"Did you have a relationship with her?" I ask.
"No I just fucked her but she won't admit it, she acts like such a fucking angel and she's far from an angel man, she the fucking devil, you know what I mean?" He says.
"Omg." I laugh in surprise. I don't understand why Mariah Carey would deny it, I mean Marshall is a catch and I know Marshall would never lie about who he has slept with. I wanna ask him who else he has slept with but I'm not sure that I wanna know. Silence comes over us and we just look at each other.
"You're so fucking beautiful." He breaks the silence and I can feel myself blush.
"You're not gonna hit it before you tell me that I win." I grin.
"You still dare to play that game?" He chuckles.
"Why? Are you afraid of losing?" I provoke him and he flips me over so he lays on top of me, I can't help but scream and laugh from his sudden movement.
"Game on baby but I warn you, I will win." He says and starts kissing my neck.
"Yeah right smart ass." I laugh. He begins to kiss down my chest while I take of his shirt and move my hands around on his upper body just to feel him. He begins to kiss my stomach and he uses his tongue and teeth as well which is a major turn on for me! He's teasing me like crazy because he kisses me on my lower stomach just up above my jeans. It's impossible for me to tease him while I'm laying here, like I said; he doesn't play fair.
"When is it my turn?" I ask him in a low voice.
"You can just take the control miss big mouth." He provokes me. I push him away from my and flip us over, it isn't as smooth as when Marshall did it but fuck that. I begin to kiss his neck and slowly down his chest while I nibble on his skin because I know it turns him on. I begin to tease him the same way as he teased me at the lower stomach while I let my hands rub his thighs and I can feel him getting hard, but he doesn't break! I sit myself on top of him, rub myself against him while I take off my top. I love the look in his eyes, I've always loved that look in his eyes saying; I could eat her right now. Marshall suddenly sits up and I know he wants to flip me over so I push him down on his back again.
"No I'm not done." I tell him in a serious tone but he grabs the lower of my back and flips be over anyway.
"I think you are." He just says in a serious tone as well. It's so unfair that he's stronger than me and he can just flip me over like nothing! He kisses me eagerly and it's a long hot kiss which he suddenly breaks and he then begins to unbutton my jeans but I grab his wrists.
"No that's not fair." I tell him because I know exactly what he's gonna do next.
"You took of my shirt so you owe me a peace of clothes baby." He says in a cocky tone with a smirk on his face.
"But I took of my top." I remind him.
"Yeah you took it off, not me. Guess that was pretty stupid, huh?" He says. Fuck I'm so gonna lose! Marshall takes off my jeans and I'm now laying in just my thong and bra. He begins to kiss, lick and nibble on my inner thighs slowly moving his way up. You can't let him win, you just can't Amelia!  He comes very close to my sex and all I can think about is him eating my right now, I can't even catch my breath anymore when he begins to plant kisses on my sex on the outside of my thong. I now feel his tongue, I can't do this anymore!!
"Fine you win!" I cry out frustrated.
"What was that again?" He asks. He's so annoying sometimes!
"You win." I repeat.
"What do you want me to do?" He asks while he kisses my inner thighs again.
"You know." I moan. I know that he wants me to say it but he also knows that I get embarrassed.
"Ask for it." He seduces me while he nibbles on my thigh. "Tell me what you want." He says.
"I want you to eat me." I say. I can feel myself blush and getting really embarrassed and it only gets worse when he looks up at me and chuckles. He takes off my thong and I feel him planting light kisses on my sex like he hasn't teased me enough already. Then I finally feel him lick my slid and his tongue finds its way to my clit and I gasp, I throw my head back and arch my back as his tongue flicks repeatedly over my clit making my whole body tickle. Has he gotten a lot better or have I forgot how amazing he was? I remember thinking he was amazing when we were younger but it feels like this is a whole other level. He begins to exploring his tongue all over my pussy, he's tongue is so warm and gentle and the way he works his magic down there is incredible. I then feel him slide 2 fingers inside me and I desperately try to find something to grab and end up with the couch pillows, he now moves his fingers gently in and out of me while he's flicking his tongue on my clit making me moan loudly. I don't care how loud I am at this point because I'm so caught up in the moment, besides I know that Marshall loves it. Suddenly I feel him hitting my g-spot and there's no doubt that he has found it because I cry out loud in pleasure which makes him moves his fingers faster. I'm at this point right now where I have no control over my body and my body shakes like crazy which makes me move around. Marshall grabs around my thigh with his free arm to keep me in place because I'm starting to move away from him.
"Don't run from me." He chuckles and he returns to licking my pussy again.
"I can't help it.." I cry out and I can barely get the words out. My body shakes like crazy but Marshall has me in a tight grip and I can feel I'm really close, I have no idea what to do with myself because I have never been so out control that I am now.
"Oh god Marshall!! I'm cumin!" I scream out in pleasure when I reach my high. He comes up to me after and kisses me, I can taste myself on his lips and he slip his tongue into my mouth while he moves his tongue slowly around mine.
"You have no idea how sexy you are." He whispers in my ear.
"You have no idea how amazing what you just did was." I say in a low voice.
"I sensed it from your loud moans." He teases me and I hit his chest. He gets up from the couch and I give him a questionable look wondering where he's going. "I'm just gonna go grab a condom." He says but I pull him by his pants towards me.
"You won so I think you deserve something else." I say and guide him to sit down on the couch.
"Yeah?" He asks me seductively and I give him a smile as I get down in front of him and drag his sweats down to his knees. I take his member in my mouth and he lets me have my way with him like he just had his way with me. I do everything I know he likes and as our eyes meets a couple of times it just confirms me that I'm doing everything right. I love to see his face when I blow him, the way he's throwing his head back, the way his mouth stays open or even better is it when he sucks in his lower lip, that is a massive turn on for me. I also love the way he looks at me when our eyes meets and even better is his moans even though he tries to keep it down, but it just confirms me how much he actually likes it.
"You're so beautiful baby." He moans and I can tell that he's close by the way his voice shakes. He cums into my mouth not that long after and I swallow it.

We can't barely keep our hands from each other the rest of the day, when we try to watch a movie we have sex, when we try to make something to eat we have sex, when we try to sleep we have sex, finally we decided to take a shower in the middle of the night but guess what? We have sex but at least that was our last time. It's 5am before we head to bed and I'm really exhausted.

Am I the only one who doesn't like wattpad's new update? I literally published this chapter 2 times because where I used to safe is now where I publish -.-

Anyway I hope you liked the chapter. Vote and comment, thanks ;)