Chapter 96 A stupid fool in love

"Wait.." Marshall says as he breaks the kiss. "What does this means?" What does this means? I don't fucking know! It means that I'm a complete idiot that loves you. Marshall sits there waiting for an answer that I simply can't give him, how did he expect me to answer that question? Why couldn't he just enjoy the kiss, the kiss that I've been craving for and now he had to ruin it.
"It means that you have to drive me home now." I say looking at the engraving again.
"But.. You just kissed me." He says clearly confused.
"Yeah, I'm clearly an idiot." I say and I want to get up but Marshall drags me down again by my arm which results in me landing on my butt.
"You can't do this to me." Marshall says. I can't do this to him?! He was the one who started hurting me, my feelings!
"I can't do this to you?" I hiss.
"You know what I mean."
"Yes and that's what angers me." I say.
"You kissed me Amelia, you can't do that shit and then just wanting to go home without giving me some answers." Marshall says frustrated.
"I can do whatever the fuck I want because we're not together anymore!" I raise my voice as angers hits me and I try to get up but Marshall forces me down again by holding my arm.
"Amelia try to handle this as an adult." Marshall says and I can tell that he tries not to get angry with me right now.
"Then let go of my arm." I say and Marshall let go of my arm. I'm so close to breaking out in tears as silence comes over us, does he expect me to say something?
"What do you want with us?" Marshall breaks the silence. You know what I really want? I want to delete everything that happened that night, I want to go back to my fairytale where I had the most perfect boyfriend, a boyfriend who hasn't cheated and lied to me.
"I don't know." I mumble and drag my knees up to my chest as I don't even look at him.
"You gotta believe that I love you." He says. I know that he loves me but apparently not enough.
"If you did then you wouldn't had cheated." I say.
"Fuck Amelia.. I love you like I haven't loved any girl before and I hate myself for what I did." He says.
"I really hope you do." I say because he should hate himself. "You destroyed my dreams when you did it."
"I destroyed my own too." He sighs. "I'll do anything for you to take me back."
"I can't Marshall." I cry again and look at him. He looks at me and I can see that he's hurt. "I don't wanna be the girl that everyone else thinks are stupid and naive."
"What do you want?" He asks.
"Marshall don't do this.."
"I'm asking you what you want." He says. "You just kissed me so that must mean that you're not done with me."
"I need time to think." I cry.
"I gave you time to think, how much more time do you need?" He frowns and I just look away but I feel him grabbing my head, he turns my head and then he kisses me. I'm far from strong enough to resist him, my head tells me to stop but my heart takes over and tells me to let him do it. We share a long kiss and eventually he pushes me down and lays himself on top of me.
"Marshall.." I say in between the kisses but he just keeps going. I wanna stop him because this isn't suppose to happen because I'm angry with him and this wasn't what I imagined to happen, I don't want him to have the control but I'm not strong enough. I've loved him since I was 16 and I know that he made a big mistake but I can't let him go. I can feel that he regrets it, I can feel that he's sorry and he's fighting for me, he really is.
"Shut up." He says as he moves his lips down my neck. His lips on my bare skin tickles through my whole body and I arch my bag, craving for him as he moves further down with his kisses. He begins to pull up my top exposing my skin and cover it with his kisses.
"I'm still angry." I moan.
"I know." He mumbles against my skin. I wanna tell him that I'm not that easy and he can't manipulate me like that, I wanna tell him that I'm not gonna let him off the hook that easily but before I gather strength to make him stop, then he's already taking my sweats off and he's now working his magic between my thighs.
"Oh shit." I moan quietly as I throw my head back and pushes my chest up in the air. It's crazy what we're doing, it's crazy that he dares to do this considering his status in music. It's crazy that I'm doing this considering how angry I am with him, considering how he hurt me. What if we get caught? Then Marshall eating me out is gonna be on the front page of every magazine. I know that people usually don't come here but what if someone comes by? "We can't do it here.." I whisper but he doesn't listen, he just keeps going. "Marshall.." I try again but this time he puts a hand over my mouth to silence me. He slides two fingers inside me and soon I forget where we are and how angry I am, I just enjoy what he's doing to me. Suddenly I feel him kiss me on my stomach again, I look down at him and he looks at me. Why is he stopping? Marshall drags his sweats down and enters me while he kisses me deeply. He quickly picks up the speed and I'm in ecstasy, it feels so good and I find it harder and harder to shut up. He doesn't get to have the control for long before I push him onto his back and get on top of him. I have this weird need to be in control and to the dominating one, maybe it's because I feel like I'm loosing control right now letting him do this. I can see that he likes it, he likes that I'm taking the control and he likes that I'm on top.
"Fuck.. I love you." He groans and his eyes rolls back in his head. I like that I can feel him loosing control and I like the effect I have on him. I don't say anything because I don't feel like saying it back and it's not because I don't love him but because I don't want him to win me over. But hasn't he already won me over? Here I am on top of him even though he cheated on me. My feelings are all fucked up and I don't know whether to be angry or just enjoy this, I am enjoying this but who doesn't enjoy sex? But isn't it a bit crazy to fuck the man who just hurt you the most, the man I saw with my own eyes cheating on me?
Suddenly Marshall groans becomes louder which brings me back in focus, I feel him squeezing my hips and I can see that he's biting his bottom lip, a clear sign that he's close. I feel him come and I ride him through his orgasm, he's so sexy laying underneath me being so vulnerable. Marshall pulls me down for an intense kiss and I return it.
"You didn't come." He says as he breaks the kiss. It's very unusual for me not to come during sex with Marshall but I know why; my mind weren't even here and I couldn't stay focused. I don't know what to say because I can't tell him what I was thinking about all the time. "Didn't you like it?" He then asks.
"Of course I did but it's hard to let go when you're outside and you can get caught." I say as I get down from him. I get up and put my sweatpants on and pull down my top as Marshall also gets dressed.
"I know that you're still pissed at me but will you please come home again?" He asks as he pulls me close to him and I can feel his heart beating into my back.
"I.. I don't know." I say. I can't think straight right now, I should really not even be here with him because he doesn't deserve it but my heart hurts from missing him so much.
"I miss you." He sighs deeply.
"I miss you too." I whisper.
"Then come home with me, I promise that I'll make it up to you." He says and I turn around and look at him.
"I won't be here if you do something like that again." I warn him.
"I know." He says. "And I won't do it again."
"You better not."
"Does that mean that you're coming home?" He asks. Home, that sounds nice.
"Yes." I say.

Hi guys. I feel like I'm apologizing every time I update but I really am sorry for taking almost a week again but holy shit.. I'm so damn busy this summer and now I'm going on vacation on Friday for 10 days so I won't be able to update before I get home again. But I just want to say once again how happy I am that y'all are reading my story and all the votes and comments I get are really appreciated! The votes have been going up like crazy lately on both this and my other story "Apart", so thank you so much for the support! I hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to comment and vote :)