Chapter 67 Dinner at Proof's

It's been 4 days since I checked out of the hospital and it's been really nice to be at Marshall's, he's been taking really good care of me and he's just been so sweet. The whole story is blowing up in the media but I haven't read or seen anything myself, I just know it's what Marshall has told me. Marshall knows that he sooner or later has to do an interview about this, but it's just so hard because he's not allowed to talk about the case. We're going to court in 3 weeks and I'm just so damn nervous, mostly I'm nervous about what's gonna happen to Marshall.

Marshall walks into the living room as he hangs up the phone, I'm just laying here on the couch watching a movie because I can't really do anything else.
"Proof and Sharonda invited us for dinner tonight." Marshall tells me. I really wanna get out of this house but I just know that I can't shut my mouth if I'm gonna be with Sharonda for a whole night, she irritates me and it irritates me that she's talking shit about me, it pissed me off that she showed up at the hospital when she doesn't even like me.
"I don't think that's a good idea honey." I say honestly.
"I know that you and Sharonda got some unsolved shit but this could be your chance to talk shit out." Marshall says. I already know that me and Sharonda can't just talk about this, I know that me and Sharonda are gonna have a huge argument about this thing, I've heard that Sharonda has a temper as well so I think it's a bad cocktail.
"You know that it's not gonna be a nice evening, right?" I ask him.
"Sharonda ain't as bad as you think." Marshall says as he takes a seat next to me.
"She talked shit about me Marshall, she doesn't like me because she thinks I'm playing you around and I don't like her because she's a gossip bitch." I say.
"It's just a big misunderstanding baby." Marshall says as he runs his hand over my thigh.
"Have you met me and Sharonda? I mean, what do you think is gonna happen when we're gonna talk these things out?" I ask him.
"So what are you gonna do? Are you gonna avoid her forever?" Marshall asks. "It's one of your best friend's wife Amelia."
"I know but have you considered the mood I'm in lately? I can't control my temper." I remind him. I'm really moody because of what I've been through and because of the medication, so I don't think now is the time to talk things out with Sharonda.
"You can never control your temper." Marshall chuckles.
"I'm serious baby, I can't do it right now." I say.
"We're going baby." He says and I know we are but I just don't want to.
"If I smash her teeth out then it's on you." I warn him.
"Alright." He chuckles. I just love when he smiles, he can make me do everything as long as he smiles like that. I'm so in love with him and I know I've said it before, but I really love this man like I have never loved any other man. "So get ready now baby because I know how long it takes you to get ready."
"I'm not gonna spend hours to look nice for that bitch." I roll my eyes.
"Baby you gotta drop that shit and you have to try to be nice, alright? Sharonda is really trying too, you know.. then it doesn't help that you walk into their house with an attitude, that's just disrespectful." Marshall says and I know he's right but it's just hard for me because I have it building up inside.
"Can't we just invite them over here then?" I ask smiling.
"You're such a fucking bitch." He chuckles.
"That's why you love me." I smile.
"There's other things about you that I love more." He says and kisses me.
"Like what?" I ask.
"Like your lips.. when you're sucking my cock." He says against my lips but he can't help but laugh, because he knows that it's not what I wanted to hear.
"You're such a dick." I laugh and hit his chest.
"Now go upstairs and get ready baby." He says and kisses me one final time. "Shout if you need anything."
I get up from the couch slowly as Marshall helps me and then I go upstairs to put on some makeup, it's nothing wild or anything because I'm in so much pain still, so I just do a simple makeup, besides my face is still bruised so I can't really put that much makeup on anyways. I put my hair into a ponytail because I don't have energy to do anything else. I go into the bedroom and find some clothes but I find it very difficult to get dressed, I don't want Marshall to help because it's humiliating to have him help me getting dressed. I try to put on my jeans in several positions but no matter what I do then the way I move my legs makes my ribs hurt. Since I checked out from the hospital I've just been wearing a dress but tonight I want to wear pants for a change.
"Do you need help?" I suddenly hear Marshall ask as I sit on the floor trying to put on my jeans, I cry in frustration because it pisses me off that I'm so helpless. I look at Marshall who stands leaning against the doorframe looking at me. How long has he been watching me?
"No." I cry stubbornly.
"It looks like you need help." He says.
"I don't need my boyfriend to help me get dressed." I bite.
"Maybe you shouldn't put on some tight jeans then." He says and he's really starting to piss me off, deep down I know it has nothing to do with him but I just wanna do this by myself.
"Don't you have anything else to do?" I mumble as I struggle with getting my left leg into the pants.
"Not really." He says and I now look at him.
"Will you just leave? I really need to do this by myself." I try to ask him nicely.
"Baby.. You have 4 broken ribs, you can't do everything by yourself." He says softly. "Just let me help you." I just nod my head now and surrender. Marshall walks over to me and help me on my feet, then he helps me step into my pants but when he begins to pull my pants up then he begins to struggle. My jeans are really tight and you girls know what I'm talking about when I say that you have to do the little jeans dance to put them on. "How the fuck do you get into these pants?" Marshall now mumbles as he tries to pull them up and I can't help but laugh.
"It's a girl struggle." I laugh.
"Can you even breathe in these?" He asks.
"Just let me." I say smiling as the pants is just high enough now for me to reach them.
"Are you sure?" He asks me.
"Yes, it's fine." I assure him. I begin to pull my pants up, it hurts like hell but eventually I get them on and Marshall is watching me all the time, I know he wants to help me because he can see it hurts, but he also knows very well not to say anything.
"Was it really worth the pain?" He asks me as I button my jeans.
"It was." I say. Marshall now grabs my neck and pulls me into a kiss, I'm only standing here in my jeans and my bra so it's very hard for him to keep his hands off me. I know he wants to have sex with me but I can't because of the pain so he keeps pleasuring me instead, I wanna return it but he won't let me because he's afraid that it'll hurt, but honestly.. I don't think it'll hurt me as long as I just sit down on my knees in front of him. "Let me pleasure you." I whisper against his lips.
"No baby." He says as he pulls away and look at me. "You're still in pain."
"But it won't hurt, I promise you." I say.
"Baby.." He sighs probably because we've had this conversation 3 times already since I got home.
"Marshall I need it." I cut him off.
"You need it?" He chuckles.
"Yes I need to pleasure you too." I say.
"You're sure it won't hurt?" He asks me.
"I'm sure it won't hurt as long as I'm kneeling in front of you." I assure him.
"Well.. We don't have time now baby so get done because we need to drive in 20 min." He says.
"What about when we get home?" I ask.
"Alright." He says and kisses me. "But one whimper from you and I'll stop it." He's really protective and I know that he means what he says.
"Okay." I say smiling and he kisses me one final time before I get ready.