Chapter 9 Next morning

I wake up by the sound of my phone ringing, I look at my phone it's Kevin. I turn my head to see that Marshall has also woken up by the sound.
"It's Kevin." I inform him.
"Answer it." He says in a tired voice.

"Hi baby." I say in my sweet voice.
"Hi Princess. How did it go last night?" He asks.
"Great." I answer him shortly. I really want this conversation to be over with because I can't stand the guilt of hearing his voice, it just reminds me which sucky fiancé I am.
"Good. So how do you like the employers?" He asks.
"They're nice, really nice." I say and silence comes over us because I think he expected more info. "So how's everything at home?"
"Fine.. Jay Z was here last night."
"Cool."
"Did I woke you up?"
"Yes but it's okay baby."
"No go back to sleep, I'm just gonna call you later baby."
"If you say so honey."
"Loveyou."
"Love you." I say and hang up.

I look at the clock and it's 12.11pm. Marshall pulls me into him and I have my back against his chest, he's only wearing underwear and it just feels nice having his arms around me.
"I like waking up with you in my bed." He says in my ear and his words sends shivers down my spine, fuck this is really not good, he can make me forget about everything around me in no time.
"I like it too." I whisper.
"What are you gonna do for the rest of your time here in Detroit?" He asks. That's a good question because I have really thought about what Lucas said, I really miss Rachel and she would be so disappointed if she found out that I've been in Detroit without visiting her.
"I'm gonna visit Bugz and then Ithink I have to visit Rachel and James." I tell him.
"Yo turn around." He asks me and I turn around and look at him, he looks at me with a confused look and I know it has something to do with the fact that I wanna visit Rachel and James. "Are you sure you wanna do that?" He asks.
"She's my aunt." I say.
"But James put you through shit." He says with frowned brows.
"But Rachel did everything for me, she didn't know what James did." I explain.
"I know man but can't you invite her out for dinner or something? in that way you can avoid James." He asks. I could do that but considering how he treats Rachel now because of the money problems they have, then I think she deserves to know what James did to me when I was younger.
"No I need to do this Marshall, I can't avoid him for the rest of my life and I have to stand up to him now, I'm not a kid anymore and he should know what he did was wrong and it still hunts me." I say. I don't know where all this comes from because before I left I was no near ready for this.
"Are you sure about this?" Marshall asks me.
"Yes." I say.
"Do you want me to go with you?" He asks. Wow.. I didn't see that coming. It would be nice to have Marshall with me if James doesn't take it so well, beside Rachel would be really happy to see him.
"Would you do that?" I ask him.
"Of course."  He says and run his fingertips down my cheek.
"That's really sweet of you." I say and lay my head on his chest and there's a moment of silence between us. 
"Did he ever do anything else to you?" Marshall breaks the silence.
"I don't wanna talk about it." I say and run my fingertips down his stomach.
"I need to know what he did to you." He whispers. I really don't wanna talk about it because I know it breaks me. James never raped me or something if that's what you think, I think he hated me too much to do that but he humiliated me in so money ways that it disgust me.
"When I'm ready to talk about, I promise you I'll talk to you about it." I say kissing his chest.
"Okay baby." He says.
"Why did you buy this house? I mean was the old one not good enough?" I then change the subject.
"The old one was perfect but the problem was that I had no privacy. I bought the house with the first paycheck I got." He says and begins to chuckle. "I never thought I would be this big man so I bought this house because you know.. I like my privacy and Hallie couldn't even sit and play in our front yard without people bothering her." He says.
"That's just awful." I say.
"Yeah but she has all the space she needs here." He says.
"That's nice." I say running my fingertips down his stomach again.
"I actually thought you would have kids by now." He chuckles.
"Me? I can't even look after a plant without killing it." I laugh and he laugh as well.
"Did you and Kevin ever talk about kids?" He then asks.
"No not really." I say. I've already told Kevin that I'm no near ready for children in the nearly future, right now I'm all about my clubs and my business so a child is not what's on my mind.
"Don't you want kids?" He asks.
"Someday but right now I'm so caught up in those nightclubs and I just enjoy my life right now." I say.
"Kids are a blessing." He says.
"I know and I'm really looking forward to the day when I'm gonna have them." I say. "Can I borrow a shower?" I ask him changing the subject.
"Of course." He says. I get out of bed, grab my things and go to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and go into the shower, this is a really nice shower and I just enjoy feeling the warm water on my skin.
Suddenly I hear a sound and I look out through the shower curtain and see Marshall standing in front of the mirror about to shave. Why the fuck is he out here while I'm showering? It's totally inappropriate.
"Marshall?" I ask making sure that I cover myself with the shower curtain. He makes eye contact with me in the mirror.
"Yeah?" He asks grabbing the shaving gel.
"Do you think you can wait with that?" I ask him.
"Why?" He asks and turn around to look at me now.
"Because I'm in the shower and you being in here is totally inappropriate." I remind him and he walks towards me.
"This is inappropriate?" He chuckles. "I think we crossed that line last night." He says kissing my lips but I don't kiss back.
"Marshall I'm serious, get out." I say in a serious tone.
"Alright fine." He chuckles and leaves. I return to my shower facing the wall and I close my eyes, for some reason I feel extra dirty but I know very well it's my soul which is dirty. "You got a tattoo." Marshall then says behind me. I have a tattoo on my back which is a memory of my mom.  I quickly turn around and see Marshall looking at me still only wearing his underwear.
"Marshall GET OUT!" I raise my voice covering myself with my hands. Omg I can't believe him! I'm standing here butt naked and he sneaks up on me like some kind of fucking creep!
"Come on, I've seen it all before." He chuckles.
"Marshall I'm fucking serious.." I say but I cut myself off when I see him dropping the last piece of clothes he's wearing. "Marshall what are you doing?" I ask and my voice is shaking like hell.
"I need a shower." He says with a smirk on his face.
"No you need to get out now, please." I beg him knowing that I can't resist him for much longer.
"Come on Amelia, it's just a shower." He says taking a step into the shower. I can't help but admiring his body and how good shape he's in. "Besides my kids are gonna be here in 3 hours so I need to get ready and have you out before they arrive." He says and I really appreciate that. I don't say anything while he just keeps walking closer to me and he begins to chuckle. "Like what you see baby?" He asks and I first now realize that I'm staring at his body so I meet his eyes.
"You told me last night you would respect me.. Giving me some time." I remind him in a low voice.
"I do. I'm not gonna do anything unless you want me to." He says getting under the water with me and I sink the big lump I have in my throat. How come he's the only person that can make me this nervous? I mean I've never had a problem with standing in front of a man naked but with him I feel all shy and I bet I'm shaking too, It feels like I'm shaking. Marshall takes my arms which are still covering my breasts by the way and remove them. "Don't cover yourself up for me." He says.  I don't even fight it anymore, he has me in his fully control which scares the hell out of me in some way because in my grown life I'm use to be the one with control, like I own 3 clubs so I'm suppose to be control but around him I'm not. I'm standing here in the shower with my ex boyfriend when I'm engaged to another man, what the fuck am I doing?!
"You can just finish your shower, I'm done anyways." I say as I begin to move away from him but he grabs me and pull my bag against his chest, omg I can feel his member on my lower back.
"Why the fuck are you so nervous?" He whispers in my ear.
"This is wrong." I whisper.
"But we can't undo it so why not just relax and enjoy it baby? It's just a shower." He asks. It's just a shower..
"Okay." I surrender.
"May I touch you?" He asks. "Nothing sexual." He assures and I just nod. He begins to run his fingertips slowly down my sides, down to my hips and then my upper thighs, on his way up he start at my lower stomach and he's so close to my sex, even though it's not sexual then I can't help but get turned on and he knows it, he knows he's teasing me like crazy. I'm glad that he stands behind me because I'm leaning my full weight on to him, if he didn't hold me then I would've fallen apart. He run his hands up on the sides of my boobs so he doesn't touch them, he does that a couple of times and I can feel him getting hard. "Tell me if you get uncomfortable." He says in my ear. I know he's referring to him being hard against me but weirdly enough I don't mind.
"It's nice." I say leaning my head back against his shoulder. I wanna tease him like he's teasing me so I grab the shower gel, I turn around and squeeze some shower gel in my hand and begin to gently wash his upper body starting with his chest, I feel his heart beating fast and it's nice to know that I have this effect on him too. I run my hands slowly down his chest while washing him and way down to his lower stomach making sure it's really close to his member, like he did with me before. I do it for a little while before he grabs the back of my head and kisses me hard.
"You're teasing me you little bitch." He chuckles against my lips.
"You started it." I say pulling away from him but he just smash our lips together again and kisses me eagerly. I feel his hands sliding down my back and down to my ass, again I don't even fight it because I really like the feeling of him squeezing my ass lightly. ''
"We better stop before I lose control." He says with his forehead leaned against mine knowing that he made me a promise.
"Yes and your kids are gonna be here in a few hours." I remind him.
"Exactly." He says. We finish ourselves up and I pack my things getting ready to leave. "Promise you won't ignore me this time." He says when I put on my jacket.
"I promise." I say. "You're still going with me when I'm visiting Rachel, right?" I ask him.
"Of course." He says moving closer to me. "Next time you come here I'll give you a tour in my house." He says putting his hands on my hips.
"I'd like that." I say with a smile and kiss him.
"Text me or call me, alright?" He says.
"Yes." I say and kiss him one last time before I leave.

Marshall's driver drives me back to my hotel and all I can think about is what happened in the shower, even though nothing happened then it's still enough to make my body react every time I think about it. When I get back to the hotel I find Melissa laying on the bed watching TV, yes we're sharing room because we knew we would be in each others rooms all the time anyways. She turns her head when she sees me walking in.
"Hi hon, how did it went?" She asks turning off the TV.
"Fine." I say smiling.
"How did he take it?" She asks. What the hell is she talking about?
"Take what?" I ask her confused putting my things down.
"I thought you were gonna end it?" She says confused. Omg.. That was my intentions! That's what I mean, Marshall makes me forget everything around us so now I'm still playing on two horses. "You didn't end it with him, did you?" She asks when I don't answer her.
"No." I say and begin to unpack my things.
"So you're gonna cancel the wedding?" She asks.
"I don't know Melissa." I practically bite her head off.
"Don't bite my head off Amelia." She warns me and I turn around to look at her.
"I'm sorry, okay?" I apologize. "I just need Marshall right now because I'm gonna visit my aunt this week and he promised to go with me." Melissa drops her jaw.
"You're going to your aunts house?" She asks and I nod. "I thought you didn't wanna go." She says.
"I need to do it. I'll never be able to put it behind me if I don't do this." I say.
"I could have gone with you, you know." She says.
"I know hon but Marshall knows them and it just comforts me, that he's there." I say. It's the fact that if James loses his temper then I have Marshall to protect me, that really comforts me.
"Okay." She says smiling. "Sooo.. Did you have sex with him?" She asks and I can't help but laugh.
"No." I say.
"Come on! You expect me to believe that?" She laughs and I begin to tell her everything about the shower situation.