Chapter 55 The perfect morning

This chapter contains sexual scenes

Next morning

"Baby?" Marshall's voice wakes me up and I groan from tiredness. "Babe?"
"Mmh." I mumble not even bothering to open my eyes.
"I'm gonna drive to drop the girls off now." Marshall says and I open my eyes to look at him. Why the fuck haven't he woken me up? I wanna say goodbye, I wanted to spend this morning with them now that was their last morning here.
"Why haven't you woken me up?" I ask him as I sit up.
"Should I have woken you up?" He asks confused.
"Of course. I wanted to spend the last morning with them Marshall." I say irritated as I get out of bed.
"I didn't.." I only hear him say before I leave the bedroom. I'm only wearing Marshall t-shirt when I walk downstairs but it fits me like a dress so I'm not showing off anything. I see the girls standing there ready with their things when I get downstairs.
"I don't allow you to leave before you have given me a hug." I say as I squat down in front of them. They both giggle as they give me a long hug at the same time. It has seriously been the most amazing days with these girls and I've really enjoyed spending time with them.
"When are we going to see you again?" Alaina asks.
"Hopefully soon." I say offering her a smile as I turn my head to see Marshall standing there with Whitney on his arm and I get up to kiss Whitney on her forehead. "Bye sweetie." I almost whisper.
"Are we ready to drive now?" Marshall asks the girls.
"Yes." Alaina and Hailie say. Marshall gives me a short kiss on the lips and I barely return it because I'm pissed at him. As they get into the car I stand in the doorway to wave goodbye and the girls eagerly wave back when they drive away. When I can't see the car anymore I then close the door and go to the kitchen, I know for sure that Marshall haven't eaten breakfast yet so I begin to make some waffles, even though I'm pissed at him then I still wanna spoil him.

20 minutes later I hear the front door open.
"Amelia?" I hear Marshall call my name through the house.
"In the kitchen!" I say and I then shortly after feel him behind me.
"Are you making waffles?" He asks and I can feel him breath down my neck.
"Yeah." I answer coldly.
"I'm sorry that I didn't wake you up baby." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist and I can't even be angry with him anymore, every time he touches me and gives me his sweet voice then I'm sold.
"It's okay, I know it wasn't your intention, I just really wanted the last morning with them." I say.
"But it's not the last morning you're gonna have with them, trust me there's gonna be plenty of those mornings baby." He says as he does the unfair move and attack my neck with his lips. He knows that it's my soft spot and he knows how fucking turned on I get when he kisses the spot just behind my ear, he also begins to nipple on my skin being that unfair douchebag that he is.
"I know." I say as I begin to lean my weight against his chest, simply because my legs turn into jelly right now. "I'm trying to make you breakfast."
"I found something more tempting." He whispers husky in my ear. "You're so fucking sexy in my t-shirt, I just can't keep my hands off you baby." He says as he reaches under the t-shirt and squeezes my butt.
"I know where this is going but can you at least wait to after breakfast?" I giggle.
"There's no fun in that." He says husky as he pulls out the plug from the waffle iron. He turns me around and lifts me up on the kitchen counter.
"You're crazy." I laugh.
"For you baby." He says and kisses me. Our kiss is long and intense, there's a lot of tongue and lip biting and I get so turned on when he's so spontaneous. He suddenly breaks the kiss and he takes of my t-shirt, I now find myself sitting in front of him only wearing a thong and his eyes slides down my body before he takes my nipple in his mouth. Small moans escapes my mouth and I throw my head back in pleasure as his hand gives my other nipple some attention. He keeps going back a forward as his free hand rubs my thighs and I feel my panties getting wet.
"Please do something to me." I moan in frustration as I just want him to touch me down there.
"I am doing something to you." He smirks making me give him a evil glare as he knows very well what I mean. Marshall grabs me and lifts me over on the island and he then pushes me down on my back on the cold counter, when I try to get up he then holds me down forcing me to stay.
"Marshall it's cold!" I gasp.
"You'll get warm." He says as he takes off my thong. I look down and I see him bend down between my thighs before I feel his tongue attacking my clit.
"Oh.. fuck..!" I moan and I arch my back from the cold counter in pleasure. He quickly adds two fingers inside me and he rubs my g-spot, it feels like I can't take the pleasure, it's just too much but it feels so good at the same time, my legs are just shaking like crazy and I'm a moaning mess. I grab the edge of the kitchen counter and squeeze it so hard that my knuckles turn white. My whole body gets so sensitive and I can feel his lightest touch, like when he runs his fingertips over my skin or when he gently rubs my breasts, every little touch get noticed. I suddenly feel my orgasm being very close and I almost can't breathe at this point, my whole body is shaken and I have no control what so ever, but when I release, I'm left behind with the most intense feeling. He really knows how to do the work down there! I just lay here trying to catch my breathe as Marshall begins to kiss his way up to my stomach.
"You're so fucking beautiful." He whispers against my skin. I run my fingers through his hair and I don't say anything as I'm still not able to talk. "Did I break you?" He then chuckles.
"No." I giggle as I sit up and look at him and he stands straight up now. "I fucking love you." I say and I then kiss him. Marshall lowers his pants but he's not breaking the kiss as he does it and I suddenly feel him enter me which makes me gasp against his lips. I grab his t-shirt and pull it over his head so I can admire his body. I'm so sensitive after my orgasm so the slightest movement causes me so much pleasure, so when Marshall begins to slam hard into me then I'm once again a moaning mess. It's a good thing that he lives a place where he doesn't have neighbors, or else we would have gotten plenty of complains already. It doesn't take much for another orgasm to built up and I bet Marshall can feel it, since he begins to slam harder and faster into me which makes me dig my nails into his shoulders. After another orgasm Marshall guides me down to stand on my feet, he then turns me around and bends me over the island.
"Let's see if I can make you cum again." He says and even though I ain't looking at him, I just know he's  smirking.
"You're such I smart mouth." I giggle.
"You like it." He says as he enters me.
"Mmh yeah.." I moan and I don't even know if it's to answer his question or if it's from pleasure. In this position he hits my g-spot perfectly so I quickly feel the urge to cum again.
"Fuck.. You're so fucking tight baby." Marshall groans and I know he's close too.
"I'm really close.." I whimper just so he doesn't cum just yet. Marshall holds his orgasm back and when I finally cum I can then feel him cum. Marshall leans down over my back and kisses me up the my spine as he tries to catch his breath.
"I love you." He mumbles against my skin.
"I love you too." I say. Marshall pulls out and I take some paper to clean myself up.
"Can I finish those waffles now?" I giggle as I begin to get dressed just in the same outfit as before.
"Yeah I got what I wanted." He smirks.
"Really?" I laugh as I pull his t-shirt over my head.
"Yeah but I might just fuck you again because you look so damn fine in my t-shirt." He says and he sucks in his lower lip as he looks at me.
"Stop." I giggle shyly as I push him gently back on his chest. He makes me so shy when he flirts with me like that, he can't do that to me!
"What? Is it illegal to compliment your girlfriend now?" He asks as he places his hand on the small of back and pulls me closer to him.
"No but you don't have to eat me with your eyes, you know how shy I get." I blush.
"So I should just eat you again?" He smirks. Oh.. He can be so boyish sometimes!
"No I can't take anymore, you fucking broke me." I giggle.
"Have you become weak baby?" He chuckles. I know he refers to that when we were younger, then he could eat me over and over again, but seriously.. He wasn't as good as he is now, not that he wasn't good back then but he definitely got some more experience now.
"Not you've just become better." It flews out of my mouth before I even get to think about what I'm saying. Marshall gasps also surprised about what I just said but the gasp quickly turns into a laugh.
"You're such a fucking bitch sometimes." He chuckles as he smacks my ass hard making me whimper.
"That's not what I meant." I laugh.
"Oh, really?" He asks raising his right brow at me. He's so sexy when he does that!
"You just got some more experience since we were younger." I try to justify my words.
"I still hear you say that I was bad back then." He says.
"You weren't, I swear." I laugh.
"Don't you have some waffles to make before you dig your own grave?" He chuckles.
"Baby you know I didn't mean it like that, right?" I giggle.
"Just make those waffles then I'll pretend you never said those words." He chuckles. I love these moments where we just fool around, I love that we can say stupid things like this and still laugh about it, god I just love him!
I then return to the waffle making and Marshall just entertains me, this surely turned out to be the perfect morning.