Chapter 31 In your arms again

This chapter contains sexual scenes.

I've just landed in Detroit and Marshall's driver Henry has just picked me up.
"How are you miss Dane?" He asks me.
"I'm doing good." I say smiling to his reflection in the mirror. "How about you? How are you and your family?" I ask.
"We're really good." He says. Me and Henry talks about how each other's Christmas was, I know I've mentioned it before but I really like Henry, he's such a nice man.

I arrive to Marshall house and I feel happiness running through my body as I enter the front door.
"Marshall?" I call and Marshall comes out from the kitchen and now I'm smiling like an idiot. I run towards him, throw my hands around his neck, I make a jump and wrap my legs around his waist while I hug him tightly.
"Hi baby." He chuckles. I can't explain how good it feels to feel him again, I've missed him so much! My whole body gets warm of the feeling of his hands touching me.
"Fuck I've missed you." I say into his shoulder.
"I've missed you too baby." He says and begins to walk with me, I wonder where we're going but on the other hand I don't care, he can take me anyplace he likes. "Did you have a good flight?" He asks me and can feel that we're walking up the stairs.
"Yes and thank you for the nice seats." I say. Marshall bought me first class tickets, I always fly with first class but I didn't expect him to buy me first class.
"Only the best for my queen." He says. Suddenly I feel my back hit the bed and Marshall now stands in front of me looking at me with very hungry eyes. I can't speak because I'm so overpowered by him, so I just lay here and look back at him. I wait for him to say something but no words escapes his mouth and he just pulls the shirt over his head leaving me here staring at his amazing body, the amazing body that is all mine! Marshall lays down on top of me and lock our fingers over my head before he kisses me eagerly, this is so intense because no words are spoken at all, it's like I don't even control my body anymore, it's like my mind ain't even connected to my body, my body just acts out.
Marshall begins to undress me while he spoils my body with his lips all over, I can't help but running my hand down his chest, his skin is so soft and warm and his abs are so amazing with all the tattoos, it's crazy how much his looks turns me on. Now I find myself totally undressed and Marshall begins to kiss chest and he moves his kiss downwards, his lips on my skin is the best feeling in the world, being with him is the best feeling in the world. I open my eyes and see Marshall down between my thighs, I haven't even realized that my eyes were close before I now open them. I feel Marshall fingers run down my slid and he now looks up at me.
"You're dripping baby." He chuckles and before I get the chance to say something I then feel his tongue moving fast on my clit. I throw my head back and arch my back from the amazing feeling which is rushing through my body right now, Marshall really loves to pleasure a woman and you can really feel that, because damn he knows what he's doing. His tongue flicks repeatedly over my clit and I can't lay still on the bed, I grip the sheets hoping that it's gonna make me stop moving around but it doesn't help because I feel Marshall gripping me over and over again because I keep moving. Suddenly he works his way up to my mouth and kisses me.
"If you wanna move around so bad then I think should get on top of me." He says with a smirk on his face and his words makes me blush. I push his chest and I push him until he's on his back, Marshall lowers his pants when he sees that I'm moving on top of him, as soon as I sit on top of him, I grab his length and lower myself on him which makes him drop his jaw and let out one of his sexy moans. No words are spoken, the only sounds there fills the room is moaning and our skin slamming against each other, normally we like to talk dirty to each other but I think we both just wanna enjoy this moment to its fullest. Not one second are we breaking our eye contact, I love his blue eyes starring at me practically eating me with just one look, I love the way he bites his lip to lower his moans and I love the way he drop his jaw and leaves his mouth open every time I do something which feels extra good for him. Marshall leaves no part of my body untouched, a lot of guys forget to spoil the woman under sex but not Marshall, Marshall loves to run his hands down my body, he loves to sink his nails into my skin, he loves to grab my ass and I love it too.
My moans begin to get louder the closer I come to my orgasm and I sink my nails into his chest.
"Fuck baby, cum for me." Marshall groans and his sexy voice sends my right over the edge. Marshall sits up and leans his head onto my chest, we breathe heavily and I feel Marshall lips on my chest so instead I grab his head and kisses him softly. Marshall flips us around so he's on top and he enters me, I'm so sensitive from my orgasm so I moan loudly and sink my nails into his back, but Marshall grabs my hands and holds them over my head while he slams into my spot repeatedly. He makes me feel incredible and no other man can make me feel like this, it has always been like that and he has only gotten better. My love for him will probably never change because I know I can't find anybody like him, he's the one and that's just the fact, he has been my big love since I was 16.
Quickly I feel that I'm about to cum again and I can feel that Marshall is very close too. We reach our high at the same time and Marshall pulls out and lay his head on my chest. No words are spoken for a couple of minutes, I just run my fingers through his blond hair, he really needs a haircut..
"It's a good thing that I'm on the pill." I say remembering that he didn't use a condom.
"What?" Marshall asks me in a sleepy voice.
"You didn't use a condom." I remind him and he looks up at me.
"Fuck.. I was just so eager to fuck you." He says with a little smile on his lips.
"It's okay, I'm protected anyways." I say and Marshall lays his head down on my chest again.
"Yo, don't stop." He mumbles and I haven't even noticed that I've stopped running my fingers through his hair. I can't help but giggle as I begin to run my fingers through his hair again. "Fuck I love you." He says in a low voice.
"I love you too." I say as a kiss the top of his head.

I've decided to publish my other story and it's up now, it's called "Complicated" and the first chapter is up now. I really hope y'all like it :)