Chapter 60 Visitation

Lucas and Tasha now walks in and even though I haven't sorted things completely out with Tasha, then I'm still glad that she's here.
"Omg." Tasha gasps when she sees me and she puts her hand to her mouth. I know I look pretty beat up and that either Tasha or Lucas expected it to be that bad.
"It's worse than it looks." I try to comfort them even though it hurts just as much as it looks like.
"If he ain't going to jail then he sure is a dead man when he gets out." Lucas hisses as he takes a seat next to my bed while Tasha just places herself behind his chair.
"The police officer promised me that he's never gonna see the daylight again." I inform him.
"Good." Lucas says and nod his head.
"Have you heard anything?" I ask him.
"They're still interrogating them." Tasha informs me. I just want Marshall here and I feel like fucking shit that he isn't here when I need him the most! Why can't they just look at the fact that he was a fucking hero today, he fucking saved me! But no they have to look at the fact that he was wearing a gun. I just nod my head as I really don't have anything to say, I just feel like crying because I've never been so scared to lose him.
"He's not going to prison if that's what you're worrying about." Lucas says.
"He was pouting a god damn gun to your dad's head when the police busted in." I inform him.
"But Marshall has a really good lawyer." Lucas says.
"I hope you're right." I mumble.
"How the hell did my dad find you?" Lucas now asks.
"In your apartment building." I say as I look down at my hands. I didn't even think that Lucas was in contact with his father anymore but I guess I was wrong.
"After he visited me?" He asks and I just nod my head still looking at my hands. "The one fucking time I allow him to come by he ends up hurting you." Lucas' voice is filled with anger which makes me look at him.
"I'm okay now." I say as I take his hand. "It's a good thing that I have an overprotective boyfriend." I giggle as I'm trying to make him feel better.
"Yeah." Lucas says now smiling.
"I don't know how the fuck he knew I was at your dad's house." I say as I wonder how Marshall knew I was there, when not even Lucas knew how his dad found me.
"Marshall called me and asked me why you weren't picking up your phone, then I said that you weren't at my place and then he asks if I hadn't seen you at all, then I mentioned that the only one who had visited me today was my dad and then Marshall hung up." Lucas now tells me.
"Now it make sense." I say. Even though I hate that Marshall can be so possessive and protective sometimes then I really appreciate it from this day today! He really saved my life today, he saved my future because James would have ruined the rest of my life if he had gone through that rape.
"I promise you, I will never talk to him again Amelia, never!" Lucas promises me.
"Let's just hope that it's not even gonna be possible." I say as I really hope that he's gonna rotten up in prison.
"Yeah let's hope." Lucas sighs. Lucas and Tasha stay for a couple of hours and it's so nice, it's so nice that we for once don't worry about the problems which normally hangs over our heads, in some weird way this incident has brought us closer again. I don't care about the whole feud with me and Tasha now, we should just move on and let it go, even though she has already done that a time ago then I really need to put it behind me, I've been so angry about her bitching about me to Sharonda but Tasha is here now and that means something.
"You need to call Rachel and tell her what happened to me." I say to Lucas when him and Tasha are about to leave. I don't have a phone because James took it, so I've no idea where it is now.
"I will sis." He says smiling and then he kisses my forehead. "Imma be back tomorrow."
"Okay." I say and Tasha now leans down for a hug.
"I love you." She says and it's been such a long time since I've heard those word from her.
"I love you too." I say and then they leave. I'm all alone again and it's terrifying because I'm so scared when I'm alone, I'm feeling fine as long as I have some people I know around me, but reality hits me when I'm alone and that's why I get so damn scared. I can't help but feeling so bad for Marshall and Deshaun, I don't know what's gonna happen to them and I feel so guilty, because all they did was trying to protect me. Sometimes it just feels like I'm destroying everything around me.