Chapter 27 Miss you already

Last night me and Marshall really enjoyed our last night together. When we finally fell asleep I woke up later at night with the feeling of Marshall pressing his dick against my back because apparently he woke up horny. I don't mind honestly actually I thought it was really sexy so yeah we went for another round but it backfires on us today because now we're really tired. Right now Marshall and me are out in Rachel's new house while Rachel is at the old house helping out the people we hired to move all of our stuffs.
"This is a really nice house." Marshall says when I show him around. "But it ain't really your style." He adds.
"Because it's Rachel's house." I say as I push myself up on top of the kitchen counter and Marshall places himself between my legs.
"Fuck.." He sighs and leans his head on my shoulder. "I don't wanna leave."
"I don't want you to leave either." I say and kiss his cheek.
"If it wasn't for your court case I would have brought you with me to Detroit."  He mumbles into my shoulder. I wouldn't be ready for that, I mean then I'd had to leave Rachel with all the moving and spend the Christmas with Marshall and probably his kids too, that's not something I'm ready for.
"I'm gonna be busy with all the moving and you're gonna go home and relax with your family." I comfort him.
"Yeah." He sighs and brushes his lips gently against mine before he kisses me. The kiss turns into a hot make out session, his kisses are aggressive and his hands are rubbing my inner thighs roughly, I can feel what his intentions are and it's always like that with Marshall, he can't get enough and he's like a sex beast who can't be tamed sometimes, not that it's all that he thinks about and I don't doubt that he really wants me but I would lie if I say that his sexually need wasn't big. He now moves his kisses to my neck, what did I say? I know his intentions right away when he gets like this.
"Marshall not here." I moan.
"Amelia yes here." He chuckles still with his lips attached to my neck.
"Marshall please.." I moan begging him too stop.
"It's my last day here baby, come on." He begs biting my earlobe.
"You don't play fair." I whisper and give him more access to my neck as be begins to move his lips down there again.
"Have I ever played fair?" He asks in a seductively tone.
"No." I moan and I gasp now that he finds my soft spot on my neck. We slowly undress each other as we make out and when he enters me I can't believe I was trying to fight him on this.
"Oh.. Marshall.." I moan into his ear as my whole body tickles from the feeling of the first trust. He's very gentle but he just hits my spot which makes it more intense.
"Fuck.. you feel so fucking good baby." He groans and squeezes my hips. We make eye contact and his eyes are full of love but they're very intimidating at the same time, which only makes his eyes more sexy. He gives me a little smile before he leans in for a kiss and I return the kiss eagerly showing him just how much he turns me on.
Marshall suddenly grabs me and lifts me over to the island not breaking our contact with each other, he lays me down and this time he goes a lot harder on me making me arch my back on the cold counter.
"Oh... Harder!" I cry out in pleasure when I feel my climax coming and he begins to trust into me faster and harder, I can hear on Marshall breathing that he's very close too and he cums when I climax. He lays his head on my stomach while both of us are completely quiet as we try to come down from our highs.
"The worst part is that I want more but I don't have the time." Marshall breaks the silence and his words makes me laugh.
"Are you even tamable?" I ask him laughing.
"Not when it comes to you, I just can't get enough of you." He says.
"I like that." I say and sit myself up so I can kiss him. "Do you have to leave now?" I ask him breaking the kiss.
"Yeah baby, I'm sorry." He says and kisses my forehead.
We get dressed and I follow him out to the door where we kiss for like at least 5 minutes.
"I'm gonna miss you so much." I say in a sad voice. I'm so close to break out crying right now but I feel that would be cruel of me to do to him. It's just so hard because I know that it's gonna be at least 3 weeks before we see each other again.
"I'm gonna miss you too baby." He sighs and kisses me one final time. "Take care, alright?" I just nod my head because I'm afraid that if I talk that he's gonna hear how close I am to break down, but I guess he can see just how sad I am because he doesn't move an inch and he speaks again. "Are you aware how hard it is for me to leave when you look like that?" He asks smiling.
"I'm sorry." I now cry feeling bad for showing it. "It's just.. I need you so much right now."
"I'm sorry baby but I have to leave." He says and pulls me in for a hug.
"I don't want you to feel bad for leaving, I'm just being fucking emotional right now." I cry and I mentally hit myself for making him feel bad.
"Trust me, I feel just as horrible as you for leaving." He says.
"I love you." I say and kiss him.
"I love you too baby." He says and after a long kiss he leaves. It feels like my whole body is being taring apart when he close the door behind him. I don't know why it feels a lot worse this time than the time where I left him in Detroit, maybe it's because he's actually my boyfriend now and with all this shit happening around me I just need him here.

The whole day me and Rachel are busy packing the stuff down at Kevin's house, I need to stay busy because else I'm gonna cry. Me and Rachel don't talk about Marshall because I know that if I do then it's just gonna hurt even more, we don't have time for much talking anyways because we need to remove all the stuff today so we can get out of this house before Kevin gets any bright ideas.

When all our stuff is finally moved then I text Kevin.

To Kevin (10:54PM)
The house is empty now

The new house is now a mess with boxes all over the place but we can think about that tomorrow, I'm so freaking tired now and I just wanna go to bed.

Kevin (10:57PM)
You moved out?

I smile to myself because I know he didn't expect us to be out that quick.

Reply to Kevin (11:00PM)
Yes

Kevin (11:04PM)
Can we meet up tomorrow? I need you to sign some papers

I already know what papers he wants me to sign and it's not gonna happen, I'm not gonna go down without a fight with all that shit he has done to me lately but I wanna tell him that face to face, I wanna see the look on his face when he realizes that I'm not gonna give up that easy.

Reply to Kevin (11:07PM)
Sure. What time?

Kevin (11:09PM)
11AM

Reply to Kevin: (11:10PM)
OK

I hear knocking on my door frame and I look up, Rachel is standing there looking just as tired as me.
"Is everything okay honey?" She asks me and sit down on the bed next to me.
"I just told Kevin that the house is empty and now he wants me to meet up with him tomorrow to sign some papers." I tell her.
"What papers?" She asks.
"I think he wants me to sign over the clubs tomorrow." I say.
"Are you gonna do that?" Rachel asks me and I know what she refers to in her tone, it's not just a question but a question about if I'm gonna give up that easy.
"No not with everything he has done to me lately." I say and my words makes her smile.
"You shouldn't let him run you over like that."
"I'm not."
"Good." She says and she looks at me for a moment before she speaks again. "Is everything okay? You've been so distance today."
"Yeah." I say and look down. "It's just hard that Marshall had to go home." I admit. I feel Rachel's hand on my knee and I know she tries to comfort me but nothing can really comfort me right now.
"You know you're gonna feel that a lot of times, right? This is not the last time that you're gonna sit alone and miss him." She says and refers to Marshall's busy life.
"I know." I mumble. I know that I'm gonna feel like shit every time he leaves for tour, a new project, an interview across the country or stuff like that, I know that I can't always go with him.