Chapter 33 Tasha

Hi guys! I hope y'all had a really amazing New Years. <3

The kids are gonna be here in 30 minutes so I'm about to leave, me and Marshall stand here and kiss the life out of each other. It's weird that we have the need to do that because we're gonna see each other in a couple of hours anyways but hey, I guess you do some crazy shit when you're in love. Marshall now looks at me while he runs his fingers down my neck and then touches the necklace he gave me for my graduation.
"Why don't you wear the necklace I gave you for Christmas?" He asks. It's weird that he just discovers that now but on the other hand have we been very busy since I got here.
"Because I wanted you to put it around my neck." I say and a smile appears on his lips.
"Then go get it baby." He says while he squeezes my ass. I run upstairs to find the necklace in my suitcase and when I've found it I run back downstairs. I place the necklace in his hand and turn around, Marshall gently removes the hair from my neck while he kisses it, that's just mean.. I want him so badly because we haven't had sex today, I know I asked him to give me a break but now I just want him but that's not possible right now.
I feel Marshall fumble with the necklace he gave me for my graduation and I realize that he's about to take it off, so I smack away his hand.
"Don't take it off." I say. "I wanna wear them both."
"But baby, it has no value. I gave you this new necklace so you shouldn't wear that old piece of shit anymore." He says softly but his words makes me angry and they make me turn around to look at him.
"That piece of shit has more value to me that you could ever imagine, that piece of shit haven't left my neck once since you put it on for my graduation so that piece of shit is gonna stay on my neck." I say angrily which makes Marshall smile.
"God I love you." He says and kisses me. Marshall turns me around and places the new necklace around my neck and he gently kisses my neck afterwards.
"Marshall stop." I moan when he begins to kiss my sweet spot.
"You're just so tempting." He says and squeezes my hips. How did I deserve a perfect boyfriend like him? How did I even deserve his forgiveness after all that shit I did to him back then? Not to talk about how I fucked him over again recently.
"I really need to go now before your kids get here." I sigh and Marshall learns his forehead against mind while he runs his fingertips down my back.
"I wish you could meet them today." He says in a low voice.
"I'll meet them another time." I say and add "I need to talk things out with Lucas anyways."
"I know." He says and gives me a long kiss before I head out of the door. Henry drives me over to Lucas' apartment and I'm actually nervous as I ring the doorbell but not about facing Lucas, no I'm nervous about how Tasha is gonna take it this time. I still care a lot about Tasha and I still wanna be friends with her especially now that she's dating my brother.
Lucas opens the door and looks at me with a very surprised look.
"What are you doing here?" He then chuckles and pulls me in for a hug. Me and Lucas haven't talked recently because I've been so angry with him, so he doesn't know that I've left Kevin and Marshall is now my boyfriend, neither does he knows that Marshall bought Rachel a house, that I've signed over the clubs or that I've got arrested.
"I got here yesterday so I thought I would stop by." I say. Lucas invites me in and I follow him into the living room, I see Tasha there and I say hi to her but she just pretends like I'm not even here.
"So you're still not interested in talking to me?" I ask her.
"Nope." She says coldly not even bothering to look at me.
"Suit yourself then." I say. I don't wanna fight for a friendship she apparently doesn't give a fuck about so yeah she can go fuck herself.
"So what's up?" Lucas asks me and it's very obvious that he wants to move the tension away from me and Tasha.
"Not much." I say as I sit down in his armchair not wanting to sit on couch with Tasha. "Shit is a little crazy lately." I then say.
"How come?" He asks concerned.
"Well me and Kevin aren't together anymore and he turn into quite a douchebag when I broke off the wedding." I say as I look shortly at Tasha, I can see that I have her attention. "So suddenly I have no clubs and me and Rachel had to find a new place to live." I tell Lucas.
"Fuck." Lucas bursts out surprised. "So I guess that you're here in Detroit to visit Marshall then?"
"Yeah but Kim had to drop the kids off for a couple of hours and I don't really feel that the time is right to meet them." I say. I hear Tasha chuckle so I look at her and she just shakes her head. For a bitch who doesn't wanna talk or have anything to do with me, she's sure is brave to show off an attitude like that.
"What the fuck are you laughing at?" I snap.
"You break off the wedding with Kevin and then you're immediately on Marshall's dick so he can safe your ass from bouncing." She says. I know she's angry but she knows of all people just how much I love Marshall, so for her to say some shit like that really pisses me off.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask her angrily.
"Marshall just bought Rachel a house, didn't he?" She asks and Lucas widens his eyes in surprise, apparently he didn't know that but how should he know when I didn't tell him? And how the fuck does Tasha knows?
"How do you know that?" I ask her.
"That doesn't matter." She says. It's kinda stupid for me to ask when I already know she would never snitch. Have Marshall told her? I mean, I didn't thought they were in touch. Where else should she know it from? I'm gonna be so fucking pissed at Marshall.
"For a bitch who doesn't care then you have some pretty strong opinions." I say.
"I never said I didn't care." She says coldly.
"Whatever Tasha." I say and there's a moment of silence before I speak again. "So you think I'm with Marshall for his money, is that what you're saying?"
"If that's what you're hearing." She says and she's really provoking me right now. I've always said that I wouldn't be Tasha's enemy because she can be really mean, but mostly I think it's a bad cocktail right now because of both our tempers.
"I left Kevin because I wanted to be with Marshall. I gave up everything I had, I lost everything I had because I chose to be with him and I haven't accepted any help from him this far. The fact that he bought Rachel a house has nothing to do with me." I say to clarify that I'm not with Marshall for his money. This is exactly why I don't want Marshall to buy me anything because I know exactly that this is what people are thinking, but I was pretty wealthy myself so why would I give all that up if I wasn't in love with Marshall? I can't believe that I'm arguing this shit with Tasha, I never thought that I should justify my relationship with Marshall to Tasha because she knows exactly how I felt about him back then which I still do.
"You live in that house with Rachel, don't you?" She asks me.
"Yeah but.."
"Then it has something to do with you." She cuts me off.
"Yo girls.." Lucas tries to interrupt but I just cut him off.
"I owned fucking 3 clubs and I was pretty fucking wealthy myself, why the fuck would I be with Marshall and give all that up if I didn't love him?!" I now raise my voice at her.
"I never said that you didn't love him." She says coldly. I don't really get what the fuck she's saying then nor do I know what her porpoise of this conversation is.
"No but you're saying that I take advantage of his money which isn't the case. Why the fuck are you even sticking your nose into shit you know nothing about?" I ask her.
"I know how you fucking played Marshall around! I know how you were acting like you were his fucking bitch for a week and when you got home you ignored him!" Tasha confronts me. I know for sure that it is Marshall who has told her, I mean from who else was she suppose to know? 
"Don't talk about shit you don't know nothing about!" I say.
"So that's not true?"
"I say that's non of your fucking business Tasha!" I yell. I can't believe she's such a bitch, after all we have been such good friends in the past so shouldn't she show just a little respect? Right now I really just wanna knock her into the ground specially because she just sits there shaking her head while chuckling. "I actually came her thinking that we could talk this shit out and be friends but for some reason you hold some grudge against me. I don't get what the fuck I did that was so badly for you to treat me like this beyond everything that we once had." I say.
"You started treating me like I was dirt you could just brush off so I've actually been sitting wondering the same thing." She says. I've never treated her like dirt, it's true that I haven't been the best to stay in contact but that's no a reason for her to treat me like this.
"Just because I wasn't good to stay in contact doesn't mean that everything should change between us." I say.
"I don't need friends which ain't good to stay in contact, specially when you stayed in contact with Lucas just fine."
"You know what?" I say and get up from my chair. "Call me when you're ready to talk about this like adults Tasha because this is fucking phony." I say and I now look at Lucas. "Call me when we can hang out without your little bitch being around." I say to him. Tasha immediately gets up and pins me against the wall by my throat, I knew this would tick her off and I was only waiting for a reaction.
"You can call me the day you stop being a fake ass bitch." She says still holding me by my throat. Lucas grabs Tasha and pulls her away from me.
"Seriously! This gotta stop because I can't handle the two of you not getting along! You used to be such good friends so please sort this shit out because it makes me crazy that the 2 most important girls in my life can't get along!" Lucas now bursts out in anger about our feud. This is the first time Lucas admits that Tasha is more than just a bitch he's fucking.
"I fucking tried but she has to be a fucking stubborn bitch!" I scream.
"I don't need people in my life who forgets who made them who they are, who forgets who was there for them in the shitty times or who forgets where they're coming from!" Tasha yells.
"I'm sorry, okay Tasha?! I'm fucking sorry! I know I've fucked shit up and I know that I shouldn't let my demons about what happened in my fucking past with James come between us, but it was easier for me to take my distance than to face my demons!" I now apologize. I know I've been wrong, I should have faced my demons a long time ago, Marshall was also right when he told me that. I forget about what the people here in Detroit did for me during the years but it wasn't my intention, I was just so damn scared of facing all the bad shit.
"Final-fucking-ly!" Tasha now says and I know that we can have a civil conversation from here, I know now that this is what she wanted but yeah I'm too damn proud to apologize sometimes.

Me and Tasha talk things out and we talk for hours. I've really missed Tasha, even though Melissa is a good friend then she still can't compare to Tasha because we're just so much closer in some weird way. I'm still angry with Marshall because I'm positive that he's the one who has told Tasha about everything, I don't need for him to go around and bitch about me to a girl who used to be my best friend.