Chapter 36 Sorting it out

We get into our hotel room and Marshall hasn't said a word to me on the way here, I know he's angry and trust me I do feel bad for losing my temper at both him and Deshaun, I just don't like when people talks shit about me but it's not their fault and I shouldn't had taken it out on them. I think I forgot to look at the fact that it's probably Tasha which had the worse influence on Sharonda's view of me, so I should really solve the whole thing out with Tasha and Sharonda.
"You fucking messed up big time." Marshall says angrily while he throws his wallet and his keys on the table.
"I know and I promise I'll sort it out with him later." I say and Marshall turns around to look at, I can tell that he's far from done telling me his opinion about my behavior and I deserve it, I know better than to try to drag them into a bitch fight.
"How the fuck can you doubt our loyalty after all the years we have known each other?" Marshall asks me angrily.
"I don't doubt your loyalty Marshall." I assure him. Him and Deshaun are the people I trust the most.
"Apparently you do since you fucking accused Deshaun for saying shit about you and having an influence on Sharonda's opinion." He says. Specially that one was stupid because I know that Deshaun don't get involved in shit like that, I know Marshall might of said something but that I don't blame him for, because I was a bitch and I was wrong to treat him like that.
"Marshall I said I was sorry." I say annoyed that he accuses me of not trusting them, I can handle him saying that I'm an idiot for acting like this, but I don't think it's okay for him to jump to a conclusion like that.
"That doesn't change the fact that you don't trust us." He says.
"I do fucking trust you! I acted out in anger, will you please just let it fucking me?" I say getting really pissed at him right now.
"Just sort it out with Doddie before New Years Eve." He says and he lays down on the bed.
"I'm gonna talk to him later." I say. I lay down in the bed next to him and snuggling into his chest. "I hate fighting with you." I say. I feel like we have been at each others throat since yesterday and I don't like to fight with him, I'm not the person who likes to fight with the ones I love, me and Kevin barely never fought either because I mostly avoid it.
"I know. I hate it too." He says and kisses the top of my head. The worse thing is that I know that me and Marshall are gonna fight a lot because we have a very similar temper, we used to have the worse fights when we were younger but luckily we haven't had one of those yet.

Later

Deshaun comes into our room and I don't say anything while him and Marshall talk to each other, I don't know where to jump in to be honest because I still feel very awkward about what happened.
"So are you just gonna sit there like some stuck up bitch?" Deshaun asks me which makes me look up at him. I've been sitting with my head down and just looked at my hands since he came in, I'm embarrassed about how I lost it at him earlier. What Deshaun says to me may sound harsh but if you know Deshaun like I do, then you'll know that he doesn't mean it that way, it's actually his way of trying to be friends again.
"I'm sorry about earlier and I shouldn't had acted like that." I apologize once again and he just looks at me, I know he wants more from me. "I totally understand that this is not something that you wanna get involved in and I understand that you'll always have your wife's back over everybody, besides I shouldn't have accused you of influenced her in anyway. I'm so fucking sorry that my anger got the best of me." I say.
"I just don't understand why you would accuse me of that shit man, I mean.. If someone has influenced her then it's Tasha man." Deshaun says. I actually need to talk about this with Tasha because I feel like she played me out, she made it sound like it all came from Sharonda but I don't think that's the case. I think that Sharonda told Tasha some facts about me and Marshall, for example that me and Marshall were fooling around while I was in Detroit and then I brushed him off when I came home, she maybe then told her next that I broke up with Kevin, that me and Marshall are together and he bought Rachel a house, then I think Tasha has shared her opinion about me because she was so angry with me and therefore she has had an influence on Sharonda. If I'm right about all this then Tasha needs to clean up all this mess, because me and Sharonda has to get along in some way because me and Deshaun are such good friends, plus Marshall and Deshaun are so close.
"I know and I'm gonna talk to Tasha." I say.
"Good and can you then leave me and Marshall the fuck out of it now?" He chuckles.
"Yeah." I say and bite my lip still feeling embarrassed.
"You know that you're my home girl man and I care about you, so drop your shit." Deshaun says.
"Yeah alright!" I laugh annoyed because I'm getting tired of talking about this already. DeShaun just chuckles because he knows I get it now, he knows that I feel bad and he knows that I've learned my lesson. This is the great thing about mostly have male friends, if you fight then you easily make up again, no fucking bullshit.

I've promised to pick Melissa up in there airport when she arrives, Marshall has borrowed me his car which of course got transported here to LA. I know it's a big step for Marshall to borrow me his car because he has told me thousands times that he won't see a scratch on that car, I just think it's fucking that I get to drive his SUV!
I now stand in the airport waiting for Melissa's arrival and when I finally see her I run over to her and hug like a fucking teenager. Like I've mentioned then me and Melissa doesn't see each other a lot lately after I don't run the club anymore, so I miss her like fucking crazy. It's gonna be so good to spend New Year's Eve with her and I just miss partying with her, we haven't partied in like forever.

"A SUV, huh?" Melissa grins when she sees me walking towards the car. Melissa knows that this is Marshall's but she also knows that this isn't my type of car, I'm more of the Mercedes or Audi girl but it's fun to be a little bad ass sometimes and drive a SUV.
"You have no idea how nervous he is about borrowing me this car." I grin and we get into the car.
"It's kinda cool though." Melissa says. Melissa is the bad ass type a girl and she would want a car like this.
On the way to the hotel I tell Melissa all about the situation with Tasha, what Sharonda has said about me and about my fight with Marshall and Deshaun. Melissa thinks I should talk to Tasha first because maybe she can loose Sharonda up a bit before I'm gonna meet her. The problem is that I have no nice way to handle his problem, because I'm a little offended about the fact that Tasha has talked so much shit about me to Deshaun wife that I now have some fucking feud with her, it's just fucking awesome when we haven't even met yet.
"How is Kevin?" I then ask her. It's weird that even though he's so angry with me and he has done some shit to me then I still want him all the best, I care about him and I hope that one day we can be friends.
"He's become a lot nicer since you had that talk with him but it's very obvious that he's depressed." Melissa says. It's good that he's a lot nicer now, but I feel bad about the fact that he's depressed because I know I'm the reason why he's depressed. Maybe I should drop by his house someday? I know that Marshall would never approve it though but I'm a little worried about Kevin. I never called the police to find out if Kevin actually dropped those charges before he told me, all I know is that police have send me a letter that the charges are dropped. I know Kevin has been cruel but I trust that he didn't drop those charges because he was afraid that I would dig into the money situation.
"I feel so bad." I just say.
"Amelia you can't control your feelings, of course it's terrible that he ended up being hurt but I think he got his revenge, after what he did to you he don't deserve that you feel bad for him." Melissa says angrily and I know people might think it's weird that I care so much but just how I am, when I finally trust people and attached myself to them then I will never stop caring about them.
"But I do care about him, he was suppose to be my husband." I say.
"But you need to let it go and stop feeling bad, you made your choice and you can go back and forward between them like this, it's not fair to Marshall." Melissa says. I don't know what she expects, just because I still care about Kevin and just because I feel bad about what I did then it doesn't mean that I still have feelings for him or that I would go back to him, I love Marshall and he's the one I want and yes I still love Kevin but not in the same way I used to, no I just love him as a friend.
"Melissa I love Marshall so I don't know what you're trying to say, I don't have those feelings for Kevin anymore, I just want us to be friends." I say.
"But do you think Marshall would approve that?" She asks but by her tone I already know she knows the answer to her question.
"No but if me and Kevin started talking again then Marshall should just trust me." I say.
"Or you should actually respect him and his feelings." Melissa says. I know Melissa has very strong opinions about this because that girl has had some serious fucked up relationships so she's very strict about rules like that, she's the very jalousie type like Marshall is so I already knew that Melissa would be on Marshall side. I know that she's right in some way because of course I should respect Marshall feelings about this, but he should trust me too, right? I don't angry about the fact that he still talks with Kim even though that they have kids and he doesn't have much of a choice.