Chapter 91 Packing suitcases

I walk into the house and I immediately run upstairs and take out the suitcases from the cabinet. I begin to throw my clothes into the suitcases not even caring to fold it because I just need to get away now. I can't even cry right now, it's weird because I'm so hurt but I don't think it's even clear to me what he's done yet. It's just so surreal to pack my things right now.
Suddenly I hear the front door shut with a loud bang and I stop what I am doing. It can't be Marshall, can it? Then who else should it be?
"Amelia!" I hear Marshall's voice. How the fuck did he get home? I don't answer but instead I continue to pack my things. I hear Marshall's heavy steps running up the stairs. I already know that he's gonna come into the bedroom but I'm really not ready for this argument, I really just wanna leave. I hear him walking down the hall. "Amelia?" He calls my name again but I still don't answer but I hear his footsteps stop right at the opening to the bedroom and I know he sees what I'm doing right now, but I don't stop what I'm doing. "Can we talk?" He asks and I just shake my head no. "So what's your plan?"
"I already told you." I say coldly.
"You're staying with Lucas and Tasha, I get that. But are we gonna talk about this eventually?" He asks. I didn't expect him to act so calm.
"I don't see what there is to talk about." I say. I still keep on packing my things, I don't wanna turn around and look at him because I can't look at him after what I saw tonight.
"If you had been honest with me.."
"Don't you dare talk to me about honesty!" I cut him off as I turn around to look at him with an angry look. I know that I wouldn't look at me but he needs to understand how angry I am. "You can't justify what you did tonight."
"No." He just says.
"If you weren't so fucking suspicious and jealous all the time then I wouldn't have to hide those things from you." I say and turn around again.
"So now you're saying it's my fault?" He hisses.
"Yes." I say coldly because it is.
"How is this exactly only my fault? I wouldn't have done that shit if you hadn't hided that shit from me!" He raises his voice as well which makes me turn around again.
"Hypothetically she could've lied and you chose to believe her Marshall!" I say.
"But she didn't! I know Jenny and.."
"Yeah apparently!" I cut him off. "But I did nothing wrong Marshall! I'm allowed to have male friends!"
"He's not a friend, he's your ex fiancé! There's s big fucking difference!" Marshall says.
"I'm not gonna have this argument with you because non of it matters now." I say.
"Yes it does because I don't want you to fucking leave Amelia!" He says frustrated.
"And you think that putting this shit on me will prevent me from leaving?" I frown.
"It can't be all my fault." He says and I roll my eyes in annoyance.
"Yes it is all your fault." I say. "Do you remember what you told me when we began dating again?"
"I told you a lot of things."
"Yes you did." I say. "You told me that it was important for us to trust each other because people would try to come in between us. You also said that if we couldn't trust each then it wouldn't last long and I guess you were right."
"Alright, I hear what you're saying. I'm fucking sorry Amelia, I really am man. I'm just so used to bitches being unfaithful.."
"You cheated on Kim too." I cut him off. He can't put his behavior on Kim now that I know what he also did.
"But we had a fucked up relationship and I can't wrap my head around the fact that you just love me and you're just simply trying to make me happy. I made a mistake because I'm used to the fact that it's all a big mess and not that simple as it is with you." He explains.
"You're making it all a big mess Marshall." I point out.
"I'm sorry." He says.
"And I can't believe that you did that shit at my club and also while me being in the building, then I won't even imagine what you could do when you're away from me." I share my thoughts.
"I won't cheat on you." He says.
"I find that hard to believe after you just cheated on me." I say followed with a sarcastic laugh. "Remember you promised me you wouldn't fuck up again after that interview?" I ask him and I can feel my eyes get watery.
"Yeah and.."
"And do you remember how I told you that it was the only chance you would get?" I cut him off. I see his brows frown in sadness from my words.
"Baby please.."
"No Marshall, what's done is done." I say and turn around to pack my suitcase again.
"Amelia.." He says and takes a deep breath. "I'm really trying to control myself here."
"Good." I say even though I know what he hints to.
"But you're making it extremely difficult." He says.
"I'm not gonna roll on my back just because you can't control yourself." I say coldly. I now hear him slamming his hand against the doorframe hard but I don't turn around. I won't let him influence me like that.
"You haven't been quite a fucking Saint yourself." He hisses.
"I know." I say coldly.
"I've done everything for you! I've compromised on things I didn't even think I would ever do. Remember I was the one who gave you a fucking chance after you fucked me over!" He explodes now. I turn around to look at him now and I can see that his body is all tensed from the anger. I don't know what he thinks he gets out from what he just said, just because I fucked him over then it doesn't mean that it justifies his cheating.
"Oh.. Then it's okay that you cheat on me." I say sarcastically.
"No but it was only a fucking kiss, it wasn't like I fucked the bitch." He says. I can't help but laugh and roll my eyes about how ridiculous he is right now.
"I kissed Kevin that night." I lie just to see his reaction. "But I guess that's okay because it's not like I fucked him." I see he's getting even more angry now and he takes a step closer to me.
"And you're fucking angry with me when you kissed your ex fiancé?" He hisses.
"I don't get why you're getting so angry." I shrugs.
"You're business partner with him and you fucking kissed him!" He yells.
"And you kissed Jenny." I point out.
"But I'm.. You know! You were fucking sober! You were in control!" He yells.
"I didn't kiss Kevin.. Relax. I just wanted to see how you reacted." I say.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yells and takes another step closer to me.
"You're asking me to stay Marshall, but were you just ready to forgive me?" I ask him.
"It's Kevin, it's different." He says.
"It's really not." I say. I turn around and put the last peace of clothes in my suitcase before I sip it.
"Can't I make you stay somehow?" He sighs behind me and I can tell that he has moved closer to me. Just to feel how close his body is almost breaks me, I love this man but I'm so angry about what he's done. My body is craven for him anyhow and I feel like crying.
"If you can turn back time and undo what you did." I say and I bite my lip to fight the tears.
"I wish I could." He sighs. "I was so taken by anger that I wasn't thinking."
"Then what are you gonna do if the press make up rumors about me?" I ask and my voice is shaking like hell.
"If you promise me that there's no more secrets from now on.."
"I'm not the one with the secrets." I cut him off.
"You didn't tell me about it." He points out.
"But when you asked me; I was honest. You weren't honest about you cheating on Kim or the fact that you knew Jenny." I say.
"Will you please look at me?" He asks and I turn around to look at him. My tears now falls because I simply can't control it anymore. "I was afraid that you would leave me." He sighs.
"And what exactly did you think would happen if I found out?" I frown.
"I didn't think you would find out." He says. "I know what I did was stupid but you can't leave. I can't live without you. I just got you back and I can't have you leaving me again."
"You made your own bed." I say.
"I know but I'm asking for another chance here." He says.
"I don't know." I say and look down. If I forgive him, wouldn't he just do something worse another time? One time a cheater, always a cheater. Isn't that what they say?

What you think about the chapter? What do you think Amelia should do? ;)
Please vote and comment.